• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Osta-Rx log

Buff Gyal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so i have an extra bottle of osta-rx, from a purchase i made when i miscalculated how much servings each bottle had lol. so i have a bottle i can run at 3 caps a day for 30 days.

i am using it as a bridge between my cyanostane rx, which i had stopped about a week and something ago, and my next prohormone cycle which is with halo extreme.

i have used osta-rx before and i have loved it. it really helps to keep gains, also even helps with increasing with strength, may not go up in weight but in reps, for sure.

stats:

height: 5'4"
weight: 157.8 lbs (down 7 lbs since i started cutting a 5 weeks ago)

i am currently cutting, at 2000 calories. i have 3 days of LISS at 30 minutes, 2 days of HIIT and 3 days of weight training.

i am looking to lose some more weight while on this product, while getting a little edge while being on it.

by the way, i am female. hopefully i can keep a steady log, and show you how impressive this product is :)

Right on, I will be following.

Following as well

Ill follow! Maybe my gf would do something similar if she sees how well it could go for a chick...

Ill follow! Maybe my gf would do something similar if she sees how well it could go for a chick...

i have done it before and 3 caps a day is really the sweet spot. i had started off at 2 but then upped it like a week into it. it doesn't provide sides or anything, just increases strength etc., as stated on the site. i am using it for the first time cutting though, so we'd see what it does on a caloric deficit. :)

i took my first cap this morning. i am doing intermittent fasting, so i don't start eating until around 1 pm.

i have one 30 minute LISS to do today, so i will try to get that done. i do my training on an empty stomach, with cardio. with weight training, i have 1 scoop of protein in water, to get my BCAA in. can't find a good BCAA product where i am, that is cost effective in giving me 5g. all i find are in pill form.

i took my first cap this morning. i am doing intermittent fasting, so i don't start eating until around 1 pm.

i have one 30 minute LISS to do today, so i will try to get that done. i do my training on an empty stomach, with cardio. with weight training, i have 1 scoop of protein in water, to get my BCAA in. can't find a good BCAA product where i am, that is cost effective in giving me 5g. all i find are in pill form.

Humapro is pretty complete. Definitely worth the price. Plus it will go well with your diet.

I fast till around 1 as well. Last meal is around 9-10

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Humapro is pretty complete. Definitely worth the price. Plus it will go well with your diet.

I fast till around 1 as well. Last meal is around 9-10

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, that's the same with me. You got any recommendations on how to help with the energy during training? I have decided I will be upping my calories to 2200 on my weight lifting days, because I also will be doing HIIT in the evening. Along with having a high carb and high protein with moderate fat (0.6/lb of body weight), on the day before my weight training starts. Figured this could help with energy?

Osta-Rx: Day 2

Alright so today was my second day on the Osta-Rx. I have already taken 2 caps, one on an empty stomach before heading off to the gym and one when I came back and had my post-workout meal, which was when my fast ended, around 1 something.

I have one more to take, which will be taken later, maybe before I do my HIIT.

As it's too soon to notice anything, I'd just leave my lifts for today below:

- db flat bench press: 70s x 2
- plated incline bench press: 110 x 8
- seated lateral raises: 20s x 10
- incline db bench press: 50s x 8
- cable front raises: 20 x 10
- db alternate bicep curls: 40s x 10
- hammer curls: 45s x 10
- concentration curls: 20s x 10

My energy has been kind of low, and I am thinking I need to up my calories from 2000 to 2200 on my weight lifting days, and the day before my weight lifting have my carbohydrates and protein be high, with fat being about 0.6/lb of body weight. My carbohydrates are about 1g/lb of body weight and protein is about 1g to 1.15 g. per pound of body weight.

2200 calories is about 10% deficit, so I am still in a good range for cutting and with the HIIT and weight training, I'd be good to go with my fat loss despite upping it.

What do you guys think?

IML Gear Cream!
Subbed. I love Osta Rx. Im interested to see how you do on a cut with it because the wifey wants some help dropping fat and not losing much muscle at a cal deficit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Subbed. I love Osta Rx. Im interested to see how you do on a cut with it because the wifey wants some help dropping fat and not losing much muscle at a cal deficit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

well i have 27 more days to go, so let's see how this goes.

Osta-Rx: Day 3

Alright so I have already taken 1 cap, on an empty stomach. I was suppose to do the gym today but that's been postponed, so I will only be doing HIIT. I will be doing today's workout today and legs on Sunday. So no weight training day will be removed :)

Of course nothing to be said, hoping after maybe a week I can have something positive to speak on.

So, just to note, I have decided I will be taking all 3 caps of Osta-Rx, at once as I read that it has a half life of 24 hours and can be taken in one overall serving size rather than splitting the whole thing into separate dosages.

Osta-Rx: Day 4

Alright so I went to the gym and did my back, some shoulder workout and triceps.

Lifts:

- lat pulldowns: 125 x 5
- plated lat pull downs: 110 x 10
- bb bent over rows: 110 x 12
- low cable/pulley alternate bent over rows: 110 x 10
- low pulley rows: 60 x 20 (did for 3 sets with the rope handle)
- high cable triceps extensions: 60 x 4
- one arm behind the head triceps extensions: 30 x 10
- triceps pushdowns: 180 x 10
- close grip bench press: 135 x 8

Now, I have no idea if it was the osta-rx or if it was my increase in carbohydrates, or if because I broke my fast at 12 and had a meatball sandwich, but my workout was awesome as you can see!

I am thinking it's the Osta-Rx, I had the full dosage (3 caps), in my system when I headed to the gym. My endurance was through the roof that I had to pace myself to prevent getting injured from not resting long enough. Also, the pump was ridiculous! I mean it's on par with my prohormones and mind you, I don't take a pre-workout supplement. So, it had to have been the Osta-Rx!

I am going to see tomorrow, when I do legs, if I get the same thing. But damn, that was exciting today lol

Osta-Rx: Day 5

Alright, so took the 3 caps this morning after breakfast. I headed to the gym with 5 g of creatine in my system. Went to working on my legs and definitely did notice some crazy pumps, and increase in strength. I did shoulders also, and that's where the strength was seen also.

- alternate leg curls: 30 x 10
- leg extensions: 90 x 10
- back squats: 155 x 8
- leg press: 450 x 10
- db seated OHP: 55s x 10
- military press: 80 x 8

When I finally reached my shoulders, I was highly exhausted but as you can see, I have moved from 50s on OHP to 55s! This is all on a cut
smile.png

Osta-Rx: Day 7

Weight: 155.4

It just seems like I have lost about 2 lbs, since I started taking the Osta-Rx. Nothing grand to talk about, but it's only been 5 days on the Osta-Rx. We have more days to go.

My weight had fluctuated a bit but it seems to have settled down. I believe that was due to the increase in carbs around my training days, but as you can see I am back on track.

I will be heading to the gym tomorrow, instead of Thursday, so we will see what's up. I plan to increase my weight on the OHP when I hit shoulders Saturday to 60s. I cannot wait!

Yesterday and today, are just LISS days. Nothing to report but wanted to include the weigh in, to use it as a gauge on how much fat loss I am experience while on this.

Osta-Rx: Day 8

So, today was chest and biceps, with a little of shoulder.

Another awesome day, on Osta-Rx, to report!

Previously to starting this product, I tried to do 70s on flat bench press with dbs and I struggled for 2. Now today, I hit my 5, which was my previous rep number when I was on prohormones! This is a very awesome thing! I think I could have gone for more, but I was training alone and unlike usual, I did bb bench press today just to get that workout into my training regimen.

So my lifts for today:

- flat bb bench press: 145 x 5
- db flat bench press: 70s x 5
- incline db bench press: 55s x 5
- db seated alternate bicep curls: 30 x 10
- db standing alternate bicep curls: 40 x 10

I also did double bicep high cable curls, and hit 40 lbs for 10 reps. I could have gone more, but was exhausted at this point. I did some z-curls, and it was only 20 lbs for 10 reps. Nothing grand, but yet again, I was exhausted by then.

So, strength is an awesome thing to experience, yet again on a cut. Also, the endurance kicked in maybe 30 minutes into my training and I just felt awesome!

Osta-Rx: Day 9

Alright so today was back and triceps, with a little shoulder workout. Just in case anyone wondered, I tend to include the different shoulder workouts, into my 3 day split. So that I don't have to do a complete shoulder workout on leg day.

Nice numbers yet again put up today. I absolutely enjoyed myself! The endurance was still there, so I am only expecting continued enjoyment from this product
smile.png

- lat pull downs: 125 x 5
- t-bar row: 90 x 10
- bb bent over rows: 110 x 10
- low cable one arm pulley rows: 120 x 10
- one arm behind head tricep extensions: 30 x 8
- close grip bb bench press: 115 x 10
- triceps push downs: 180 x 10
- db skull crushers: 20s x 10

The close grip bench press wasn't as impressive as before, but I am not gonna lie, I was exhausted by this point. Then the db skull crushers, I never done them before and the 25s were in use. I did more tricep workouts, like high cable one arm extensions, at different angles. Shoulders was just regular upright rows and shrugs. I am having a slight pain in my left rotator cuff, so my upright rows were affected. Instead of using 45s as normal for high reps, I just stuck with the warm up set of 25.

Cardio tonight: LISS at 30 minutes
- low pulley rows: 60 x 20

Osta-Rx: Day 13

So, nothing to really report. I am just filling this in so people know I didn't abandon the log. I have been taking osta rx for 13 days now. So I have 14 more days left on this lovely supplement and it's onto halo extreme, which I have two bottles and my advanced cycle support
smile.png

Today's activities: 30 minute LISS

How are you liking your cycle so far? Are you pleased thus far?

Keep the log going!

Osta-Rx: Day 16

Alright so today was chest, some shoulders and biceps.

Between the last two posts, I had accidentally ran out of Osta-Rx, due to not really having a full bottle. That was miscalculation on my part. So I reduced the dosage to 1 pill, until yesterday which I consumed 3 pills and today also 3 pills. So I don't know if this had something to do with my lifts today, although not too bad overall, I felt a drop in strength on flat db bench press.

- flat db bench press: 65s x 5
- incline db bench press: 50s x 8
- high cable cross overs: 60s x 10
- seated db alternate bicep curls: 30s x 10
- standing db alternate bicep curls: 40s x 10

As you can see with the numbers, it was really only the db flat bench press, that strength loss was noticed the most. I am guessing as it's the most difficult workout for me, that this is why it was the first to feel the effects.

Anyhow, I had ordered a new bottle of Osta-Rx, as soon as I realized my dosage would have to be reduced to carry it throughout the time while I waited for a new bottle. So I am back on the 3 pills, and we will see what it does for the duration of the cycle. I have just 2 weeks left, so I am hoping to suck as much out of this cycle as possible before jumping into my halo extreme 6 week cycle
smile.png

I will finish today's training with 15 minutes of HIIT with 5 minutes to warm up and cool down.

just a suggestion....try mixing up your lifts and rep scheme some....think you will see better results...maybe alternate from free weights one week to cables/machines the next...

just a suggestion....try mixing up your lifts and rep scheme some....think you will see better results...maybe alternate from free weights one week to cables/machines the next...

hmmm, i think i may take your suggestion. my body will thank me for moving over to a cable/machine and then free weights another week, routine. i have been feeling beaten up a bit for the last couple of days. even my fam was suggesting taking a break from the gym but i'd rather schedule a massage than stop the gym when i just hit it 3 times a week anyways.

Osta-Rx: Day 19

Alright, so 11 more days on this sweet SARMs, until I am completely done and jumping into a halo extreme cycle. These 30 days have been going by slowly, strangely enough :/

Anyways so I really think my little lowering of the dosage due to increase in the number of pills, may have caused the lowering of strength when I got back to the gym after a regular recovery period.

Despite that, my lifts were good for back and legs. I may be reducing my calories to 2000, throughout the whole week and adjust carbohydrates as best as I can. On intensive training days, I will just have higher carbohydrates and some lowered protein, hitting 1 g per pound of body weight. I will reassess this as I weigh myself sometime this week.

Some numbers:

- lat pull down: 125 x 5
- plated lat pull down: 110 x 10
- close grip lat pull downs: 140 x 10
- plated upright rows: 45 x 10
- triceps push downs: 180 x 8
- high cable tricep extensions: 60 x 5
- one arm behind head tricep extensions: 30 x 8
- db skull crushers: 25 x 5

legs:

- alternate plated leg curls: 30s x 10
- squats: 135 x 10
- leg extensions: 100 x 10

*The high reps aren't shown per weight, because i am focused on if my strength on the certain weights, have remained the same.

i did high reps with my legs, seeing as i think i make better gains doing those instead. despite the weight not adjusting on the scale, i am losing inches. i am down to 31 inches on my waist, and i was about nearly getting to 33 inches, at the highest point of my bulk. my jeans are fitting nicely, without being too tight. despite that, i am still filling out my t-shirts. so i don't know if i am gaining muscles and losing fat or what.

if when i am done with the 30 days, i am still the weight i am right now but feel smaller, i am dropping my calories to 1800 on my low training days and leaving it at 2000 on my weight training days. i want to really utilize the halo extreme for the 6 week cycle. contemplating if to do a cyanostane rx cycle right after, for 4 weeks, to push the whole cycle to 10 weeks. get the most out of those 10 weeks, so that i can just continue with losing body fat with the osta-rx for the rest of my time cutting. i say this because i would have easily reached 12 weeks, sometime in my halo extreme cycle and pushing it to 16 weeks, around the time i enter into the cyanostane rx cycle. i can't waste time with losing body fat when i have a goal of seeing abs for my xmas vacation! >.<

Osta-Rx: Day 23

Alright so despite being on Osta-Rx, my strength has gone down on my db bench press
frown.png
But, I must say that if I wasn't on this, my lift would have significantly been reduced. I say this with confidence because when I first used a prohormone and came off of it, my strength went down quickly and noticeably and I was bulking.

Next rounds, I came off of a prohormone and I was bulking and I used the Osta-Rx as a bridge and I didn't lose any strength. So I know, for sure, if I didn't bridge my cycle with anything while on this cut, I would have lost so much strength that my ego would have dropped with it lol

Anyways, besides that, every other lift was fine. I took the suggestion to alternate between one week of free weights and one week of machines/cables, but starting off by alternating it within the routine today.

- db bench press: 65s x 8
- db incline bench press: 45s x 10
- high cable cross overs: 60s x 10
- seated db alternate bicep curls: 30s x 10
- standing db alternate bicep curls: 40s x 10

later on i am going to do 15 minutes of HIIT, to finish off today.

13/09/13

Osta-Rx: Day 24

Alright so a lovely day at the gym doing back, triceps and a little bit of shoulders as usual.

- lat pulldown: 112 x 10
- low puelly one arm bent over rows: 120 x 10
- t-bar row: 90 x 10
- low pulley row: 60 x 10
- one arm behind head tricep extension: 30 x 10
- triceps push downs: 180 x 10
- one arm high cable diagonal tricep extensions: 40 x 5
- db skull crushers: 20 x 10
- upright rows: 45 lb plate x 10

did shrugs, i use 25 lb dbs and go for 25 tight reps. then superset it with shoulder rolls with 20s.

finished off everything with ab training, trying to really get them to pop by the time my body fat gets low enough.

i also was able to do 15 intervals of a 30/30 HIIT session on a bike at the gym, it was exhausting when i was done! so i am done with training for today. feel awesome as i type this. the endurance kicked in during my workout, as always, which is one thing i have noticed about Osta-Rx. i don't know if it's a mind over matter thing but i just get this burst of energy. don't know where it comes from.

anyways, tomorrow is legs. then i am done basically as it's just 6 more days on this osta-rx. i will just finish it off and i don't think there would be much to update about, as the first days of my week is just cardio. i will do a summary at the 30th day though, just to close things up officially
smile.png

Osta-Rx: Day 25

Alright leg day with some shoulder workout.

- front squat: 165 x 8
- leg extensions: 100 x 10
- single leg extensions: 55 x 10
- wide stance squats: 115 x 5
- standing military press: 90 x 6
- db OHP: 55s x 8

Summary

Osta-Rx: Day 28
As the log comes to an end, I am just going to give a nice summary on my experience thus far on Osta-Rx, while on the cut and my overall experience with Osta-Rx.

This product significantly impacted on the retaining of the majority of my strength, while cutting and while being off of prohormones. Despite being on a caloric deficit, I was able to keep my strength in 95% of my lifts, and actually gained some in areas like my back squat. The only place I saw strength loss, was in my most difficult lift, which is dumbbell bench press. Moved from 70s for 5 reps to 65s for 8 reps.

I honestly believe that without the Osta-Rx being used in this cut, I would have loss significantly more strength, once I came off of my prohormone cycle.

As for my overall assessment, Osta-Rx is an excellent product to help maintain strength and even increase it slightly. I have used this product before, hence the reason I wanted to use it while I was off cycle but still on my cut. I was actually using it as a bridge, the first time I tried out this product. It helped maintain my strength 100%, while I came off my cyanostane rx and halo extreme cycle. I even gained some weight, while on it, despite eating generally at a maintenance calories.

I will definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to use it as a bridge, or a mild product to use to help while cutting, to help maintain muscle mass and strength, while also increasing endurance.

10/10 product. Will continue to use in the future, as my bridge.

I will be starting my halo extreme cycle, as soon as I am done with the last 2 days of this. So as soon as I am done with the Osta-Rx, I will be jumping into the halo extreme at 50 mg
smile.png

Summary

Osta-Rx: Day 28
As the log comes to an end, I am just going to give a nice summary on my experience thus far on Osta-Rx, while on the cut and my overall experience with Osta-Rx.

This product significantly impacted on the retaining of the majority of my strength, while cutting and while being off of prohormones. Despite being on a caloric deficit, I was able to keep my strength in 95% of my lifts, and actually gained some in areas like my back squat. The only place I saw strength loss, was in my most difficult lift, which is dumbbell bench press. Moved from 70s for 5 reps to 65s for 8 reps.

I honestly believe that without the Osta-Rx being used in this cut, I would have loss significantly more strength, once I came off of my prohormone cycle.

As for my overall assessment, Osta-Rx is an excellent product to help maintain strength and even increase it slightly. I have used this product before, hence the reason I wanted to use it while I was off cycle but still on my cut. I was actually using it as a bridge, the first time I tried out this product. It helped maintain my strength 100%, while I came off my cyanostane rx and halo extreme cycle. I even gained some weight, while on it, despite eating generally at a maintenance calories.

I will definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to use it as a bridge, or a mild product to use to help while cutting, to help maintain muscle mass and strength, while also increasing endurance.

10/10 product. Will continue to use in the future, as my bridge.

I will be starting my halo extreme cycle, as soon as I am done with the last 2 days of this. So as soon as I am done with the Osta-Rx, I will be jumping into the halo extreme at 50 mg
smile.png

Great review!

I hope you start a Halo Log! Keep up the good work.

Back