IronMag Research Chems


My Transformation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 40
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    house
    Posts
    99
    Rep Points
    8695412

    My Transformation

    Well guys this is how far I've come this year. I used MLG gear all the way through, he keeps the pound happy! The fat pictures where taken in January of this year and the skinny ones where from last year before I started "bulking". This was my first contest and I placed 5th, my goal is to get to nationals!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (141.3 KB, 100 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (253.6 KB, 87 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (316.3 KB, 88 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (441.2 KB, 100 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (320.2 KB, 132 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (913.4 KB, 145 views)

  2. #2
    Registered User
    TapDaddy's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    46
    Rep Points
    6983750

    Good job. Where are the wheels?

  3. #3
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    plazmic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    187
    Rep Points
    13109277

    Great progress. With the broadness of your chest and shoulders, I think if you came in a little more conditioned it would have made a dramatic change in your placement. What was your stage weight / height? I would assume you did your own diet / programming?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    D-Lats's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The kitchen
    Posts
    9,123
    Rep Points
    1201631228

    Good work man!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    bdeljoose's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    957
    Rep Points
    90892263

    Nice job bro.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    bdeljoose's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    957
    Rep Points
    90892263

    Could you post your diet and cardio plan? I am just curious. I' am about to go on a diet.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    West
    Posts
    174
    Rep Points
    5236016

    great work!

  8. #8
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Points
    602255418

    I was at that show... Are you going to do the one in April too?

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    12090147

    good job!

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    house
    Posts
    99
    Rep Points
    8695412

    Quote Originally Posted by plazmic View Post
    Great progress. With the broadness of your chest and shoulders, I think if you came in a little more conditioned it would have made a dramatic change in your placement. What was your stage weight / height? I would assume you did your own diet / programming?
    5'7 175lb I didn't I hired someone.

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    house
    Posts
    99
    Rep Points
    8695412

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    I was at that show... Are you going to do the one in April too?
    Yes sir!

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    house
    Posts
    99
    Rep Points
    8695412

    Quote Originally Posted by bdeljoose View Post
    Could you post your diet and cardio plan? I am just curious. I' am about to go on a diet.
    Diet changed throughout the hole cut. Cardio was an hour on incline walking then couple weeks before the show running for 35 minutes.

  13. #13
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Points
    602255418

    Quote Originally Posted by MPx9 View Post
    Yes sir!
    nice ill see you their i plan on coming in at 3% at that show.

  14. #14
    DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,725
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Very impressive transformation. You should be very proud.


  15. #15
    Performance Enhanced
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Prototype's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Noneya
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Points
    124468183

    What'd your cycle look like? Nice transformation. Huge change bro.
    FKA Rippedgolfer

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    house
    Posts
    99
    Rep Points
    8695412

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedgolfer View Post
    What'd your cycle look like? Nice transformation. Huge change bro.
    Cruising right now pre contest looked like this:

    Week
    MLG Test P
    MLG Tren A
    MLG Anavar
    MLG Winy
    Letro
    1
    150mg EOD
    100mg EOD

    50mg ED
    .25mg ED
    2
    150mg EOD
    100mg EOD

    50mg ED
    .25mg ED
    3
    150mg EOD
    100mg EOD

    50mg ED
    .25mg ED
    4
    150mg EOD
    100mg EOD

    50mg ED
    .25mg ED
    5
    150mg EOD
    100mg EOD
    50mg ED
    50mg ED
    .25mg ED
    6
    150mg EOD
    100mg EOD
    50mg ED
    50mg ED
    .25mg ED
    7
    150mg EOD
    150mg EOD
    50mg ED
    50mg ED
    .25mg ED
    8
    150mg EOD
    150mg EOD
    50mg ED
    50mg ED
    .50mg ED
    9
    150mg EOD
    150mg EOD
    50mg ED
    50mg ED
    .50mg ED
    10
    150mg EOD
    150mg EOD
    50mg ED
    50mg ED
    .50mg ED





  17. #17
    Registered User
    Tiburon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    So. Cal.
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    8513

    Congrats bro! Awesome transformation so far! MLG ALL THE WAY...RUFF RUFF!!!

  18. #18
    Registered User
    TrojanMan60563's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The U-S of A
    Posts
    4,214
    Rep Points
    57487040

    I'm blown away how much gear you take for your size. Has to be a genetic limitation.

  19. #19
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Green and Mean
    Posts
    3,735
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Nice job...looked good with solid changes...



    ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    house
    Posts
    99
    Rep Points
    8695412

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan60563 View Post
    I'm blown away how much gear you take for your size. Has to be a genetic limitation.
    Considering I was in a caloric deficit theres not much size to gain. Now of course I gained some size with Tren and Test but no where near what I could have if I was eating for size.

  21. #21
    Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    436
    Rep Points
    59950378

    Job well done. What did your diet consist of up till show time?




  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    246
    Rep Points
    3375488

    Awesome job bro!!

  23. #23
    Registered User
    TrojanMan60563's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The U-S of A
    Posts
    4,214
    Rep Points
    57487040

    Quote Originally Posted by MPx9 View Post
    Considering I was in a caloric deficit theres not much size to gain. Now of course I gained some size with Tren and Test but no where near what I could have if I was eating for size.
    Don't take it the wrong way you look great. It just blows me away at times when I see people on cycle that are not really that big but taking a significant amount of gear. I realize you compete so maybe to get the edge you need its required. I guess no everyone is genetically destined to be really big.

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    house
    Posts
    99
    Rep Points
    8695412

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan60563 View Post
    Don't take it the wrong way you look great. It just blows me away at times when I see people on cycle that are not really that big but taking a significant amount of gear. I realize you compete so maybe to get the edge you need its required. I guess no everyone is genetically destined to be really big.
    I get what you mean. It could also be the gear too, not bashing on MLG his gear got me this far and prices are unbeatable. However I did experience extreme pip, to the point where I couldn't bend my knee a couple of times. I recently got my hands on some AgentYes Test and not only does it have 0 pip but it makes me shoot like crazy. Never experienced this with MLG Test, could that be related to the quality of the gear?

  25. #25
    Registered User
    TrojanMan60563's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The U-S of A
    Posts
    4,214
    Rep Points
    57487040

    Quote Originally Posted by MPx9 View Post
    I get what you mean. It could also be the gear too, not bashing on MLG his gear got me this far and prices are unbeatable. However I did experience extreme pip, to the point where I couldn't bend my knee a couple of times. I recently got my hands on some AgentYes Test and not only does it have 0 pip but it makes me shoot like crazy. Never experienced this with MLG Test, could that be related to the quality of the gear?
    Higher test levels will not increase ejaculation. If anything it would lower volume as your testicles shrink from being shut down. If your libido is higher maybe you are more excited and getting more pressure behind it.

    Only way to tell if your test was good is to get labs. I had some test that was very painful and my labs came back indicating to me that it was legit even though it sucked to inject. PIP for like a week.

  26. #26
    Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    436
    Rep Points
    59950378

    Interesting! I've known/experienced HCG to have these pronounced effects, but never Test.




  27. #27
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,592
    Rep Points
    391045922

    Looking good bro. Perhaps a little more work on your calves. Other than that, one of the better transformations that I have seen. Keep up the good work.




    /V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

    RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

  28. #28
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Points
    595454895

    good results done!

  29. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    house
    Posts
    99
    Rep Points
    8695412

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Job well done. What did your diet consist of up till show time?
    I can post the diet I was given 16 weeks out if your interested. Although it got me fat almost raised %1 in body fat every week. The week before the show was a bitch, limited water so no protein shakes just chicken and tilapia with veggies.

  30. #30
    Super Human
    1HungLo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,795
    Rep Points
    322492952

    Quote Originally Posted by MPx9 View Post
    I can post the diet I was given 16 weeks out if your interested. Although it got me fat almost raised %1 in body fat every week. The week before the show was a bitch, limited water so no protein shakes just chicken and tilapia with veggies.
    I'm just finishing up week one of my transformation journey. I have a mentor on the board here and he is writing my workouts and diet. He's got his work cut out for him as I had surgery less than a year ago and I'm still shitting out of a hole in my stomach. I hope my transformation goes as well as yours. Great job bro!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My 1 yea Transformation
    By edua in forum Natural and Teen Bodybuilding
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 06:19 PM
  2. My transformation
    By longworthb in forum Training
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 02:39 PM
  3. My transformation
    By RockShawn in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 09:02 PM
  4. My transformation
    By Kusakup in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 09:42 PM
  5. Transformation
    By Mindless in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 06:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->