• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Testosterone Only

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like auto correct spanked you in the ass.

Does anyone else just use test and only test as a cycle choice anymore?

I've used as little as 200mg a week up to 2g a week. Stuff is STILL the best in my book, no sides, feel good, sleep good......what more could you ask for?

I Concur, sir!

I had a debate about this with someone on the board not to long ago. TEST IS THE STAPLE FOR ALL CYCLES. And yes I have and would do again test only cycles!

I had a debate about this with someone on the board not to long ago. TEST IS THE STAPLE FOR ALL CYCLES. And yes I have and would do again test only cycles!

Test is king!

Formerly known as rippedgolfer. Time for a new beginning and to move on to bigger and better things.

Does anyone else just use test and only test as a cycle choice anymore?

I've used as little as 200mg a week up to 2g a week. Stuff is STILL the best in my book, no sides, feel good, sleep good......what more could you ask for?
I mostly just use test now. 800mg-1g test im good. might add in a bit of deca and/or var to some cycles, but other than that I am set with test.

Hehe Test for the win, so simple and effective, sometimes people over complicate things way too much when they don't need to , especially the average gym rat.

I'll be on 250 sust for the next 6-8 weeks.
if your on sust you can expect big gains! I used it last year and gained about 12-15 Pds of muscle in a few months. Worked out 6 days per week too. Worked really well for me. I would strongly suggest taking this product extreme results!

Back