• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I have a confession

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm addicted to Osterine or mk whatever the numbers are. I don't know much about peps or research charms but this shit works awesome!! Skin splitting pumps and fullness. I'd consider it better than dbol IMO. If you get a chance to try it you can sshoot me a thank you pm later. It's great stuff period

I'm right there with you bro.. Not only does it make me feel pumped and full 24/7, but I seem to have a much better sense of well being while on.
There is only 1 side effect I notice from it, and it's not all that bad.. I take mine first thing in the am.. About an hour later, liquid shits..
Good stuff!

Hmm I haven't got the shits yet. More people need to try this. I wish I heard of it sooner!

I run it 1ml 30mg as soon as I wake up. It's oral so I just take it with my vitamins and l-carnatine

^^ great info! This shit is for real and being an oral liquid it's easy to get in. Less pins after contest prep is always a welcome bonus:) I'm running while cruising on 250 sust a week and ill be adding igf1-lr3.

Back