Olympus Pharma

Review of first order with Olympus

Rep Points

Review of first order with Olympus

First of all I would like to thank
    5150 for helping me out along the way. I'm sure he was beyond tired of the PMs from me. So as far as customer service goes, Olympus is second to none. There was a delay in t/a, but 5150 kept in touch with me the entire time and not once did I feel like I was getting the run around. My pack arrived yesterday (packaged very well). So far I am
    very impressed with Olympus. I know this is a complicated process and not as simple as ordering something from Amazon, so sometimes there are delays, but that is just part of the game. I can't wait to try out the gear and will post a review once the gains start showing! I will definitely be ordering again! When is the next sale?!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Lol I read this post and it sounded exactly like my experience with Olympus, right down to the day and million pms to 5150.

I agree 100% 5150 is a hell of a guy. He has gone out of his way to make me comfortable. For example, my cyp arrived crashed... I shot a pm to 5150 and he told me what to do and that if it didn't go back into solution he would send me cyp from his personal stash ASAP. What other reps do you see that kind of service from? Even some sponsors probably wouldn't do that let alone reps. Luckily all is well with my cyp now .

These guys are very professional and I, like you, can't wait to try their products

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Oh and the next sale I believe will be after they reopen after vacation, I think on sept 9 or 10

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Thank you for the props guys, we do pride ourselves on taking care of customers. Nubcake, you have any issues or concerns with that Cyp you let me know and we will get it replaced.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No issues yet, cyp is staying in solution nicely. I would imagine it was somehow too cold somewhere along the way during transport, but now it's slightly more clear even than my prop. My friend will be pinning it tonight!

Rep Points

my looked a little foggy as well....I just put it in hot water for about a minute or so and it cleared right up

Rep Points

You guys are in great hands. Op is top notch. I'm running his tren right now and loving it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kpo View Post
    You guys are in great hands. Op is top notch. I'm running his tren right now and loving it.
    kpo I have 40cc of op tren and a few hundred cc of his test e. What do you recommend on a tren run? I have never used it before although its about the only thing I haven't used. Im currently 220 and and on week 7 of test/deca. I thought about finishing out the test/deca and then going strait into 750testE/400trenE for 20 weeks or so....what do you think?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter83 View Post
    kpo I have 40cc of op tren and a few hundred cc of his test e. What do you recommend on a tren run? I have never used it before although its about the only thing I haven't used. Im currently 220 and and on week 7 of test/deca. I thought about finishing out the test/deca and then going strait into 750testE/400trenE for 20 weeks or so....what do you think?
    Check your pm