Blueprint

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

My Blueprint Test E Review... Read this...

Gr Anabolic
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

My Blueprint Test E Review... Read this...

Yes guys, I was the one, the chosen one so to say(Just kidding).

So allot of you are probably wandering who Blueprint Laboratories are, Well, so was I... I was asked by someone a couple of months ago on another forum to test a new brand of Test E. At the time I was not sure of who's gear it was, just that it was testosterone E and this particular member has seen the many Labs and Tests I've done and wanted me to run protocol on this and report it to him when done. All I can say is that there Test E is 100% LEGIT, amazingly smooth, no pip and potent as shit. pushing this through a 25g needle was like injecting prop. I even pinned with a 27g and needless to say, it went through with ease. Blueprint contacted me about the tests which was just a couple of days ago(keep in mind I had no clue who's gear this was) and told me who they where and asked how I liked there gear. I rep for someone else and I have a pretty big reputation to uphold and I'm saying that if this is an example of what's to come, then I'm impressed. I want all of you to know that I am in NO WAY affiliated with Blueprint Labs and I am not being paid for this review. I know allot of you know me from ASF and if there's one thing you all know about me, it's that I do ALLOT of testing and Protocols. I always follow the protocol to a "T" and give my most honest opinion regarding the product, quality and the customer service of that source. Obviously you can see by my Signature that I rep for GrAnabolic whom I'm so privileged to be apart of but credit is due where credit is due. And for them being the newest guys on the block, there going to make room for themselves and ARE going to STAND OUT. Welcome aboard Blueprint

I can and will show my labs and the vial, which is unmarked for obvious reasons when they sent it to me, if and only if Blueprint says yes.

http://granabolic.com/

The meaning of life is not simply to exist to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer...

-Arnold Schwarzenegger-

Rep Points

Awesome review. I like reading reviews from guys like you who speak the truth, not afraid to say something's bullshit if it is and from someone as experienced as you are. It says more than if a rep from the source or some no name guy posts something. And the fact that you rep for GrAnabolic and still wrote a review like this says a lot. Thanks bro for your honest opinion.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Glad to see they got someone reputable to test them out. Can't think of a better person myself. Very cool. My interest has risen more now.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RoidsR4m3 View Post
    Yes guys, I was the one, the chosen one so to say(Just kidding).

So allot of you are probably wandering who Blueprint Laboratories are, Well, so was I... I was asked by someone a couple of months ago on another forum to test a new brand of Test E. At the time I was not sure of who's gear it was, just that it was testosterone E and this particular member has seen the many Labs and Tests I've done and wanted me to run protocol on this and report it to him when done. All I can say is that there Test E is 100% LEGIT, amazingly smooth, no pip and potent as shit. pushing this through a 25g needle was like injecting prop. I even pinned with a 27g and needless to say, it went through with ease. Blueprint contacted me about the tests which was just a couple of days ago(keep in mind I had no clue who's gear this was) and told me who they where and asked how I liked there gear. I rep for someone else and I have a pretty big reputation to uphold and I'm saying that if this is an example of what's to come, then I'm impressed. I want all of you to know that I am in NO WAY affiliated with Blueprint Labs and I am not being paid for this review. I know allot of you know me from ASF and if there's one thing you all know about me, it's that I do ALLOT of testing and Protocols. I always follow the protocol to a "T" and give my most honest opinion regarding the product, quality and the customer service of that source. Obviously you can see by my Signature that I rep for GrAnabolic whom I'm so privileged to be apart of but credit is due where credit is due. And for them being the newest guys on the block, there going to make room for themselves and ARE going to STAND OUT. Welcome aboard Blueprint

I can and will show my labs and the vial, which is unmarked for obvious reasons when they sent it to me, if and only if Blueprint says yes.
    Thanks for the review brother. Wasnt expecting you to speak up since you "Rep" another source but we do appreciate it and thanks to GR for for giving you the go ahead to do so. There are some more testimonials that will pop be popping up soon As was said in another thread. The gear has been around in certain circles just not openly to the general public.... MORE TO COME

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks for the review on these guys. Pretty sure I've run their stuff too. If I get confirmation that it was them I'll post labs up.
    The comments, ideas & experiences expressed on this forum are based on purely fictional research done on gigantic lab rats