• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

mlg?

cagebrawler

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I've been in the game a long time and I've been reading and learning from this board and meso for years. Ill keep it short and sweet I am planning an an order from mlg but recently ive heard some bad reviews. Anyone on here use them recently are they still g2g. Im gonna be trying there test cyp deca and dbol any one use these lately?

I have a few recent orders under my belt from mlg and have had no problems...im ons cruise with their test cyp right now and am still happy.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Thanks for the reply brother ive heard so many good things but the recent under dosed comments from meso made me a little nervous

I have I just wanted to see if anyone has any recent use with there products and if they seemed g2g or severely under dosed

based on those prices I've always wondered. I might try them one of these days.

MLG is good bro. You're always gonna read something negative here and there regardless how good the place is. It's impossible to please everyone. Sometimes the negative reviews get exaggerated a bit because the person is usually freaking out or pissed. I don't know the reviews you've read I'm just going by what I experience as a rep for another source. I do have personal experience with mlg and I was completely satisfied.

My last order of test cyp had a bottle that was lower than the others. That bottle had 10ml in it. By comparison, the others have between 11 and 14 ml.

In my experience they've been great, and any issue I ever had was always MORE than resolved.

Thanks guys I just wanted to hear some recent feedback I know there will be good and bad reviews that is true with any and everything

I have placed several orders over the last year or so with MLG. The dude is always professional and prompt. If he only carried PCT! LOL, seriously bro, great source!!

First off no source checking. Between mlg and ama sending out their shills something needs to be done. Ama is the biggest offender. Funny how its always new members. Shit has got to stop.

I have a few recent orders under my belt from mlg and have had no problems...im ons cruise with their test cyp right now and am still happy.

What is your testosterone level on your cruise? What dose and how many days after pin?

Im not source checking I was just asking about a brand that I have read alot about. If it sounded like a source check I apologize I just wanted some recent feedback to see if its worth giving it a try.

Im not source checking I was just asking about a brand that I have read alot about. If it sounded like a source check I apologize I just wanted some recent feedback to see if its worth giving it a try.

That's the definition of a source check

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

To me a source check is asking about a specific website to see if its legit or not not asking if people have heard about a certain brand of gear. But again not trying to source check I apologize

IML Gear Cream!
He's asking about mlg pharma not the sponsor itself. You Jews trying out for admin?

What is your testosterone level on your cruise? What dose and how many days after pin?

Honestly not sure what my levels are right now. Havent had blood work done lately to see. Been on my cruise for about 5 weeks now with no issues.

I recently ran into a little discussion over on that board about some level issues...I wouldnt worry though..Im a week in on my test p run and I wanna kill half the people I encounter more than normally..give them a try!

MLG is the sponsor and the pharm so its the same no matter what angle you look at it from, if they were separate you'd see mlg gear being sold and advertised by other UGL's

MLG is the sponsor and the pharm so its the same no matter what angle you look at it from, if they were separate you'd see mlg gear being sold and advertised by other UGL's

So his gear can't be discussed because they have the same name? Keep rambling, prince will notice.

all this discussion would be fully acceptable in the sponsor section... not here GDI

^^^ for now my friend... for now

lets not forget about the sexual health and womens section....

Back