• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My humalog log

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've run slin in the past and loved it. I just finished six months of dieting for provincials and then nationals. I'm in top condition and am ready to add some serious mass for next season.
I'm currently cruising on 250mg sust a week and 1 ml ostarine per day.
my slin protocol is very simple and hopefully very effective:)
I train right now at 5am
upon waking4:20 ostarine liver care supp. 10 egg whites two packs flavoured oatmeal.
intra workout bcaa ddrink post workout 4iu humalog ( ill bump it up as I go)
five mins after inject 60g dextrose, 10g glutamine, 10mg creatine and one scoop greens powder(superfood)
fifteen mins post inject 60g hydrolyzed whey protein.
50-60 mins post inject 50g carbs(basmati rice) 60g protein (2 cans tuna)
2 1/2 hrs after inject 10oz beef half cup rice.
Then diet as usual.
I'm going to run this on training days only for 4 weeks. Ill probably post pics because I love to show off.

I've run slin in the past and loved it. I just finished six months of dieting for provincials and then nationals. I'm in top condition and am ready to add some serious mass for next season.
I train right now at 5am
upon waking4:20 ostarine liver care supp. 10 egg whites two packs flavoured oatmeal.
five mins after inject 60g dextrose, 10g glutamine, 10mg creatine and one scoop greens powder(superfood)
Then diet as usual.
I'm going to run this on training days only for 4 weeks. Ill probably post pics because I love to show off.

We would have never guessed that!!! Haha, good luck with the run man.

I think humalin R/novalin R would be better suited for your needs, but I digress

I don't want to step up to the longer lasting stuff yet. I work in a very physical job and sometimes I'm alone. So to be on the safe side ill run humalog because its basically wears off by the time we mob up and hit the road. Ill probably hit you up for info on the R come winter time.

Looks good. Very safe dose I might say.

What may be the highest you go?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Interested why you split the HWPI from the initial post slin carbs (like the super greens addition btw)

I want to flood the carbs in first to sectors glycogen. I already have some protein and bcaa digesting from breakfast and intra workout drink. I also think it lets the carbs digest and begin to get utilized by the time the proteins introduced to the gut.

I'm still in experimental stage. I want to get this shit down to a science.

I'm still in experimental stage. I want to get this shit down to a science.

Sounds like you know what you're doing bro, slow is always the best approach.

IML Gear Cream!
thats allot of carbs for that amount of slin. You may want to lower it a bit and see how that works. I cut my carbs in half running 15iu of humalin and im fine no issues. Focusing more on protein intake and lower carbs just to keep me out of hypo and my lbm is amazing and im getting really lean while bulking to which is NICE.

I'll stick with this. I trust the person that layed it out. Ill keep the intake of fuel the same to make it simple and just bump up the slin. I don't really care about bf right now as I'm not competing for over a year. I've been lean for months, I'm bored time to blow up:)

I guess I shoul note that for me to put on size I need a ton of calories. My contest prep diet I was still eating 3000cals a day I'm now shooting for around 6-8000 cals a day. I'm getting around 400g of protein in a day easily. I eat all whole foods other than the shakes. I have gone up 20lbs and haven't lost any vascularity and my abs are still there. My protein now is egg whites and beef. Steak 3 times a day.

I guess I shoul note that for me to put on size I need a ton of calories. My contest prep diet I was still eating 3000cals a day I'm now shooting for around 6-8000 cals a day. I'm getting around 400g of protein in a day easily. I eat all whole foods other than the shakes. I have gone up 20lbs and haven't lost any vascularity and my abs are still there. My protein now is egg whites and beef. Steak 3 times a day.

Will be expecting pics

I train right now at 5am
Then diet as usual.

Damn bro, where did you learn all that? You should write a book!

Read read read ask everyone I know gather up what I think will work discard the bullshit and risky crap and come up with a game plan:) like I said I got help from someone I trust also.

IML Gear Cream!
Read read read ask everyone I know gather up what I think will work discard the bullshit and risky crap and come up with a game plan:) like I said I got help from someone I trust also.

Best answer. ^^^^

Damn nigglet looking solid. Carrying those 20lbs well!

I take Humalog Kwikpens from Eli Lilly with the pen needle caps with an Rx. I find that for me, the insulin really kicks in after about 20 minutes if I don't ingest carbs and I get hypoglycemia.

Ok today I'm bumping up to six iu. Same shakes. First meal will be chicken and pasta.

6iu felt fucken great!! Im vascular as hell and have an intense pump two hrs after training. Ate two chicken breast and past for my post injection meal. Went down much easier than two cans of dry tuna. Also don't feel as drowsy.

8 iu this morning. Trained heavy legs! I've felt really good. Recovery is hgh ish. I feel pumped most of the day and can eat a shot load of food. Yesterday I ate 4 8 oz lgb patties with yams for meals 3-5 had a Wendy's pretzel burger combo then took my little girl to the Chinese buffet and ate 5-6 plates of mostly protein and msg an then a few bowls of ice cream. Woke up this am looking full and hard and up an lb. life is good right now lol!

8 iu this morning. Trained heavy legs! I've felt really good. Recovery is hgh ish. I feel pumped most of the day and can eat a shot load of food. Yesterday I ate 4 8 oz lgb patties with yams for meals 3-5 had a Wendy's pretzel burger combo then took my little girl to the Chinese buffet and ate 5-6 plates of mostly protein and msg an then a few bowls of ice cream. Woke up this am looking full and hard and up an lb. life is good right now lol!

What? No Chinese cookies lol?

Back