Steroidsfax.com

Customer feedback ( Products and service )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Dear Community,

We would like to reach out personally to each and every single one and say -Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you better. Please help us by taking a few minutes to tell us about the service that you have received so far. We appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations.We stand behind are products and assure QUALITY..Our team is always standing by to provide you with the service that you need and expect..

Thank you,
    Your Team Rep - Vision

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

was trying to take a looks at your website, Is it down? I cant seem to find it?

Thank you Vison.

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    was trying to take a looks at your website, Is it down? I cant seem to find it?

Thank you Vison.
    The site may have experienced a temporary set backs by the host for what ever technical reasons, however it seems to be up and available now.

SteroidsFax Home Page

If there is anything I can assist you with please feel free to ask, I
    'm available for your questions and concerns.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Up now, slick mobile site too
    all your peptide needs: http://www.labpe.com

for a 10% discount use Code IMCgrant

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Rats need to get hammered too...
    [/CENTER]

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thank you Gentlemen for posting up, if there is ever anything that you need please feel free to contact myself or the team here.. I'll assure you that we'll do everything in our power to deliver the service that you expect..

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Let's hear some feed back guys!

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

What is the breakdown of your sustanon products?
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    What is the breakdown of your sustanon products?
    Hey brother..

Our product consist of the follow-

20mg testosterone acetate
    30mg testosterone propionate
    50mg testosterone phenylpropionate
    90mg testosterone enanthate
    95mg testosterone cypionate
    165mg testosterone undecanoate

If you have any more questions of concerns just post them up!

Last edited by Vision; 09-15-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Hey brother..

Are product consist of the follow-

20mg testosterone acetate
    30mg testosterone propionate
    50mg testosterone phenylpropionate
    90mg testosterone enanthate
    95mg testosterone cypionate
    165mg testosterone undecanoate

If you have any more questions of concerns just post them up!

Good lord 450/ml

I would love to run that, 2ml Monday 2ml Thursday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    Good lord 450/ml

I would love to run that, 2ml Monday 2ml Thursday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
    Now thats what I'm talking about~!

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Another well-balanced blend ... I really like that break down!
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    Another well-balanced blend ... I really like that break down!
    I too am impressed with these esters, it eliminates as much fluctuations as possible with a milti ester blend. This product is one of the most stablest blends I've used yet, and I'm NOT a huge fan of Test ester blends.

Rep Points

I see you take paypal dont you think that is out of bounds for this kind of business??

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by krolly View Post
    I see you take paypal dont you think that is out of bounds for this kind of business??
    I was wondering the same thing.

Super Human

Rep Points

I am not too happy right now. I have been trying to reach someone all day and have not received a reply.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 1HungLo View Post
    I am not too happy right now. I have been trying to reach someone all day and have not received a reply.
    I have been replying to you all day? I have sent you at least 3 messages today. Remember we all have jobs also, give us 24hrs to reply. That's how every other source I know of does it!

www.steroidsfax.com

EvolutionPeptides.com Discount Code: EOD15 15% Off

Super Human

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exerciseordie View Post
    I have been replying to you all day? I have sent you at least 3 messages today. Remember we all have jobs also, give us 24hrs to reply. That's how every other source I know of does it!
    All day my ass, your first reply was one hour ago so don't try that crap. I did give you guys 24 hours but after that I start getting a little testy. I will admit I'm not a patient man but I feel 36 hours is ample time to wait for a response.
    Now, with that being said, I did just realize the webpage my iPhone was taking me to is different than the page my laptop just brought up so if I would have been using my laptop before I wouldn't have even needed to try and get ahold of you guys. So, I guess all's well that ends well.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

All day my ass, your first reply was one hour ago so don't try that crap. I did give you guys 24 hours but after that I start getting a little testy. I will admit I'm not a patient man but I feel 36 hours is ample time to wait for a response.
    Now, with that being said, I did just realize the webpage my iPhone was taking me to is different than the page my laptop just brought up so if I would have been using my laptop before I wouldn't have even needed to try and get ahold of you guys. So, I guess all's well that ends well.
    We had talked yesterday too? It didn't take me 36 hours to get back to you, I am the rep here to contact. Vision gets on as much as possible, but stays busy. Again bro, I'm sorry that I can't be on here 24hrs a day. I have a job, family, and life. But it did not take me 36 hours.

I have sent you 5 messages in the past 15-20 hours to be exact. I was confused on what you were going after also. Use the website guys, it pulls up funny on phones, BUT you can still use it.

www.steroidsfax.com

Super Human

Rep Points

I had said all is well that ends well but I guess you want to argue some more. It was at least 30 hours that I heard from you, maybe not 36 but definitely longer than 24. And I don't know why you had such a difficult time understanding what I wanted when all I was wanting to do was place an order. And, no, you can't order on the website from your phone either, at least I couldn't.
    I did exactly what it told me to do, which was send an email AND I filled out the contact form and then waited and waited and waited until I got tired of waiting and decided to try and contact someone. Below is a screen shot from the webpage.
    I don't mind waiting for my order to get here but I do expect to be able to place a damn order and to be able to get ahold of someone if I am having difficulty doing so. I don't need to hear this crap about how you all have jobs because you know what? I have a job too and I have a family too and I only have a limited amount of time to try and get my order placed. You reps having other jobs is an internal problem, you guys need to figure out who's going to be available for customer service during such and such hours. That should not be the customers problem.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Edit: you know what bro, if you have any further problems feel free to PM me. I will respond quickly as usual. No need to fight about it. Anyone who has had a private convo with me knows I am very quick to reply. Enjoy your run bro.

www.steroidsfax.com

Rep Points

I am amazed! Ordered a week and a half ago, and all my stuff arrived today. Fan-freakin-tastic. Can't wait to get goin on it. I will post my results. Big Thanks to Vision for all your help.

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyBoy98 View Post
    I am amazed! Ordered a week and a half ago, and all my stuff arrived today. Fan-freakin-tastic. Can't wait to get goin on it. I will post my results. Big Thanks to Vision for all your help.
    Brother, More great news from an other satisfied customer.. The great reviews keep coming in.. The pleasure was all min, and the team is always eager and willing to assist with any of your needs.

Thank you for your feedback... Now get pinning and tell us how you make out!

Enjoy!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyBoy98 View Post
    Hit me up if you have anymore questions my man! Hope you enjoy your run! Picked a good place to hit up first!

www.steroidsfax.com

Super Human

Rep Points

Ok, just read my posts from Friday night. I guess I have to admit my wife is right--I can be a dick at times. It's so easy to get wrapped up in technology and expect things to happen at the push of a button. But while using the technology, its easy to forget the human interaction taking place behind the scenes. My rant was totally intended for the box that sits in front of me, not the reps and not "exerciseordie" personally even though it may have come across as such. I have interacted with exerciseordie on many previous occasions and he has been most helpful. He was really not involved in the ordering process itself so therefore he could not be to blame.
    I was pissed at the process--not the person behind the process. I was, however, able to get my order placed and I will definitely be placing more orders in the future.

I do want to give all due props to Vision for following up with me on the problem I was having. Vision was also having some technological issues but he got in contact with me as soon as he was able to and made sure I was able to get my order placed and to try and solve any other issues that I might have been having. That was greatly appreciated and just another reason that I will continue to do business with Steroidsfax. Thanks guys.

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Ok, just read my posts from Friday night. I guess I have to admit my wife is right--I can be a dick at times. It's so easy to get wrapped up in technology and expect things to happen at the push of a button. But while using the technology, its easy to forget the human interaction taking place behind the scenes. My rant was totally intended for the box that sits in front of me, not the reps and not "exerciseordie" personally even though it may have come across as such. I have interacted with exerciseordie on many previous occasions and he has been most helpful. He was really not involved in the ordering process itself so therefore he could not be to blame.
    I was pissed at the process--not the person behind the process. I was, however, able to get my order placed and I will definitely be placing more orders in the future.

I do want to give all due props to Vision for following up with me on the problem I was having. Vision was also having some technological issues but he got in contact with me as soon as he was able to and made sure I was able to get my order placed and to try and solve any other issues that I might have been having. That was greatly appreciated and just another reason that I will continue to do business with Steroidsfax. Thanks guys.
    First and foremost, You have no reason to apologize.. We're all grown men here, and each and every single one of us has over reacted in our lifetime and may continue, this makes us human!

Now the team would like to thank you for taking a moment here and praising our service..Your our vision remember that!

Now when I say "The Team has a vision", It's our vision in seeing and recognizing our customers needs. Meeting and delivering what our customers need and expect!
    Steroidsfax.com stands behind a code of conduct and moral character, Therefore, we have a vision of providing a nurturing relationship with our customers as we believe it to be a crucial part of growing a successful business. In this age of automation and innovation, caring for our customers has never been more important!

With this being said, we're continuously willing to be up for the great challenge of being here for your needs, your questions, and your concerns.. As our company has taken on a large volume of happy and satisfied customers, we're here and ready to provide you with the service that you need and expect!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    First and foremost, You have no reason to apologize.. We're all grown men here, and each and every single one of us has over reacted in our lifetime and may continue, this makes us human!

Now the team would like to thank you for taking a moment here and praising our service..Your our vision remember that!

Now when I say "The Team has a vision", It's our vision in seeing and recognizing our customers needs. Meeting and delivering what our customers need and expect!
    Steroidsfax.com stands behind a code of conduct and moral character, Therefore, we have a vision of providing a nurturing relationship with our customers as we believe it to be a crucial part of growing a successful business. In this age of automation and innovation, caring for our customers has never been more important!

With this being said, we're continuously willing to be up for the great challenge of being here for your needs, your questions, and your concerns.. As our company has taken on a large volume of happy and satisfied customers, we're here and ready to provide you with the service that you need and expect!
    This is exactly why I am a rep here!
    The artist formally known as jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Lets hear some feedback from our loyal customers...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/st...x-working.html

How about a picture is worth a thousand words especially when it is part of a log. The gear speaks for itself in my log.

Rep Points

Thanks for sharing your feedback
    The artist formally known as jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christsean View Post
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/st...x-working.html

how about a picture is worth a thousand words especially when it is part of a log. The gear speaks for itself in my log.

^^ this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast