• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Having a BLAST!!!

Christsean

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone enjoy blasting as much as I do?

I have been trying out a little research recomposition. I have been out the gym for too long. I started back after I left my previous job that was sucking the life out of me. I started a new job in a new state with a new mission. I turn 40 in a few weeks so I made a commitment to myself to never let myself go again especially because of a job.....

So I got back in the gym, got my diet dialed in, started a great PHAT training regiment.

Once I got in the groove I began the initial blast.
Week 1-24 -400mg test e/week
Week 1-4 - 60-80mg var/day
Week 8-12 -60-80mg var/day
Week 10-???? - 400mg tren e/week

AI - aroma - 25mg/day
AI - Forma Stanzol 200mg/day
I am very prone to estro
Week 10- start prami dose depending??

2 days power workout
3 days hypertrophy workout
2 days cardio and abs

1.3gms protein per lb of bodyweight
15% good fats
Rest complex carbs

Creatine RT postwo
DS Craze prewo

I am starting the tren e today..... Can I say I am a little excited. I have made some amazing recomp gains. Lost beaucoup belly. Ready to take it to the next level.

I have gained 13 lbs so far-210 lbs

I am going to log and post the gains from adding the tren e. I will be running two bottles of Frag 176-191 that was freebies from blue sky peptides.

MT2 to add a little color to my hopelessly white complexion.

I appreciate all that I have learned while being here. You guys are the invisible spotters!!

Great post. You'll love the tren e bro! It'll take you to a different level. How do you like the Craze pre workout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Great post. You'll love the tren e bro! It'll take you to a different level. How do you like the Craze pre workout?

The craze is OK. I sometimes feel weird or run down if I taking more than 2 days in a row. I am looking to replace it with something else.

On the other hand, 20mg of var 2 hours before I workout gives me incredible focus, energy and want to.

One thing I have learned is if you take var for a few weeks, take a few weeks off and then pick it back up again, it does some amazing things. I will continue to take it a couple more weeks until the tren e has time to do its thing. Then I will pick it back up at the end. I'm experimenting.

I do love tren, I usually take acetate, but wanted to try enanthate this go round. To me this is going to make my good something great.

I'm about to start a run similar to yours in about a month....minus the var. I've always ran tren a also but will be going with E this time. I've switched to using Friction pre workout.... That stuff is better than anything that I've ever taken.

Got any transformation pics

I will take a look at friction. I will be posting pics soon. Before, now and those during tren transformation.

I have been experimenting with the var. It is amazing when you bring it in to the cycle, but it was worth the break just so I could bring it back in.

Once the teen gets saturated I will cycle back off var until the end. Then I will cruise with test e and add var on and off for awhile.

BTW, var rocks if you divide your dose and take one a couple of hours before you hit the gym. Very strong, very intense, always able to push one more.

My sample workout:

Day 1: Upper Body Power Day

Pulling Power Movement: Bent over or Pendlay rows3 sets of 3-5 reps

Assistance Pulling movement: Weighted Pull ups2 sets of 6-10 reps

Auxiliary Pulling movement: Rack chins2 sets of 6-10 reps

Pressing Power Movement: Flat dumbbell presses3 sets of 3-5 reps

Assistance pressing movement: Weighted dips2 sets of 6-10 reps

Assistance pressing movement: Seated dumbbell shoulder presses3 sets of 6-10 reps

Auxiliary curling movement: Cambered bar curls3 sets of 6-10 reps

Auxiliary extension movement: Skull crushers3 sets of 6-10 reps

Day 2: Lower Body Power Day

Pressing Power Movement: Squats3 sets of 3-5 reps

Assistance pressing movement: Hack Squats2 sets of 6-10 reps

Assistance extension movement: Leg extensions2 sets of 6-10 reps

Assistance pulling movement: Stiff legged deadlifts3 sets of 5-8 reps

Assistance pulling/curling movement: Glute ham raises or lying leg curls2 sets of 6-10 reps

Auxiliary calf movement: Standing calf raise3 sets of 6-10 reps

Auxiliary calf movement: Seated calf raise2 sets of 6-10 reps

Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy Day

Pulling Power Exercise speed work: Bent over or Pendlay rows6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max

Hypertrophy pulling movement: Rack chins3 sets of 8-12 reps

Hypertrophy pulling movement: Seated cable row3 sets of 8-12 reps

Hypertrophy pulling movement: Dumbbell rows or shrugs bracing upper body against an incline bench2 sets of 12-15 reps

Hypertrophy pulling movement: Close grip pulldowns2 sets of 15-20 reps

Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Seated dumbbell presses3 sets of 8-12 reps

Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Upright rows2 sets of 12-15 reps

Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Side lateral raises with dumbbells or cables3 sets of 12-20 reps

IML Gear Cream!
Day 5: Lower Body Hypertrophy Day

Lower Body Power Exercise speed work: Squats6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max

Hypertrophy pressing movement: Hack squats3 sets of 8-12 reps

Hypertrophy pressing movement: Leg presses2 sets of 12-15 reps

Hypertrophy extension movement: Leg extensions3 sets of 15-20 reps

Hypertrophy pulling movement: Romanian deadlifts3 sets of 8-12 reps

Hypertrophy curling movement: Lying leg curls2 sets of 12-15 reps

Hypertrophy curling movement: Seated leg curls2 sets of 15-20 reps

Hypertrophy calf movement: Donkey calf raises4 sets of 10-15 reps

Hypertrophy calf movement: Seated calf raises3 sets of 15-20 reps

Day 6: Chest and Arms Hypertrophy Day

Pressing Power Exercise speed work: Flat dumbbell presses6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max

Hypertrophy pressing movement: Incline dumbbell presses3 sets of 8-12 reps

Hypertrophy pressing movement: Hammer strength chest press3 sets of 12-15 reps

Hypertrophy fly movement: Incline cable flyes2 sets of 15-20 reps

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Cambered bar preacher curls3 sets of 8-12 reps

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Dumbbell concentration curls2 sets of 12-15 reps

Hypertrophy curling exercise: Spider curls bracing upper body against an incline bench2 sets of 15-20 reps

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Seated tricep extension with cambered bar3 sets of 8-12 reps

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable pressdowns with rope attachment2 sets of 12-15 reps

Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable kickbacks2 sets of 15-20 reps

I switch the different exercises each week, but replace it with a like exercise.

Great workout program.

PHAT: Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training
Dr. Layne NortonPhD
Nutritional Sciences
BS Biochemistry

I will take a look at friction. I will be posting pics soon. Before, now and those during tren transformation.

I have been experimenting with the var. It is amazing when you bring it in to the cycle, but it was worth the break just so I could bring it back in.

Once the teen gets saturated I will cycle back off var until the end. Then I will cruise with test e and add var on and off for awhile.

I'm adding some noxipro starting Monday. I took some today and it was intense.

I will be building a log based on this thread. I will be covering my tren e addition and my frag 176-191.

Back