• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Slow cooker meat recipes

Mr Persistent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's good guys!

Just got myself a slow cooker and its amazing yesterday I eat 1.5 kg of beef with loads of vegetables and I'm halfway through the same again today obviously I want to mix it up do you guys have any good healthy recipes? From what I read and see it makes Chicken so tender and takes away so much time and effort in cooking! Can't believe iv only just discovers this wonderful cooking utensil!!

I'm starting my bulk now guys so c'mon throw ssome good recipes at me I don't care if its beef chicken lamb pork anything throw em at me... Actually I don't really like lamb but I'm guessing it will cook it so tender that with some seasoning it will be edible :)

Did I mention I love my slow Cooker? Because if I didn't il just let you know... I love my slow cooker!!!

Glad you found a new GF!

Lol no bro but it seems like a good investment.Put it on low and let it cook all day.When you get home from work dinner is served.

I'm using it to prep meals makes cooking 1.5kg of meat much less stressfully it tastes better to and I don't miss out on my veggies!! WIN haha

Prob not healthy but so good... Throw a pork roast in there with a little bit of water and to jars of apricot jam. Amazing!

Back