• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

rip tommy morrison

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
368_36128378317_6056_n.jpg
died last night

OP watches Rocky

Saw that earlier. Sad to see. He was a hell of a boxer back in the day. At least he went on press conference back then and begged everybody living that lifestyle to step back and look at his life to see where that life style leads you. Rather than make excuses, he owned his mistakes and tried to educate others. Cool dude. Damn shame.

Just read that myself, it's very sad. He was exciting, and he did win the WBO championship.

RIP

Dude had a hell of a left hook, had some big wins. Should have worn a condom. His mother has said it was AIDS related.

IML Gear Cream!
Arizona retested him and he was negative saying it was a false positive due to anabolic steriods, because they only use to test for white blood cell count. He actually fought two more times after he got out of jail i think it was in 2002.

yeah it shows the level of raw talent to acquired skill some of these athletes have. Partying every day and still at the top of the game. If you can only imagine what some of these guys like tyson and morrison could have been. You may say tyson was the best, but i honestly do not think he reached his full potential if he would have taking things more seriously. I think the Jordans, Emmit Smiths, Barry Sanders are just all most obsolete. You see allot of these athletes peak way to early and then just die out.

i do say tyson is the best ever....drugs and drama and mental instability killed him...he was a bobbing weaving powerhouse with knockout power tenfold in bot hands...he was a very small heavyweight but people freaked out cause he was thick and muscular...imagine if he dieted down to his natural weight class...unstoppable...he lost to douglas cause he bullshitted and had no trainers...he lost to evander cause the politics and evander is a dirty fuking fighter...obviosly the bite was an overreaction lol...and honestly tyson was afraid...and that made him snap

I wouldn't go so far as to say tyson was the best ever. I don't think he had the level of talent around him to fight that some of the all time greats had.

He got Aids down in Brazil cause he would fuck two, three chicks at a time. Its still headline news down there. If you can watch Global news (Brazilian) you will see a report every night. Remember this " Don't be silly cover your willy"

I wouldn't go so far as to say tyson was the best ever. I don't think he had the level of talent around him to fight that some of the all time greats had.
no way the talent in Tysons era is much more solid than whos fighting now, spinks, lewis, holyfield, fraziar, douglas. If Tyson was in his prime right now there would be no one to challenge him. Guy hand the fastest hands ever for a heavyweight.

no way the talent in Tysons era is much more solid than whos fighting now, spinks, lewis, holyfield, fraziar, douglas. If Tyson was in his prime right now there would be no one to challenge him. Guy hand the fastest hands ever for a heavyweight.
can't believe i'm just now seeing this. Tyson was 5'11" and compared to Wladimir Klitschko is 6'6" with an 81" reach. Klitschko is boring, but technically sound. He would defeat Tyson for sure by jabbing and keeping him on the outside. Just the same way Lennox Lewis destroyed Tyson. Tyson doesn't have the physical tools to handle a guy of that size just like Frazier couldn't handle Foreman. Size matters

When I compare the guys of Tysons era I wasn't comparing them to today's watered down version of boxing I was comparing it to the greatest era of boxing with Ali, Frazier, Norton, Foreman, Spinks, Liston.........

IML Gear Cream!
fact is tyson beat the world while barely training and partying all the time...he was a dopehead who happened to be the best boxer on the planet...after cus damato died he wasnt even trying

Yeah, the heavies suck right now, all the big Americans are playing football or something.... That's why the super heavy E. Euro robots rule right now. The last great American heavyweight to posses multiple talents in that ring and was just a pleasure to watch was Evander Holyfield.

He took Tyson to school.

Back