AMA Labs

ama anavar?

Thread: ama anavar?

Rep Points

ama anavar?

anyone ran their var? All anavar is pricey so I hate ordering without any reviews. I have read and personally had great experience with their orals but never hear much about their orals. Anyone wanna chime in id love to hear anything about people taking their orals

BOARD REP

Rep Points

There's a couple threads in the sub forum about the var. but it's potent and very good. You won't get anything from AMA that's half assed. If you've ran their stuff before then you know what to expect. Quality is number 1 before all else.

Rep Points

Alright cool! I haven't ordered from you guys in a little while. I know there was some stuff with people waiting for stuff for you guys to open back up or something. Are you now fully open and shipping out?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yep. AMA closed for about 2 weeks to ship out a shit load of orders from the huge sale and to restock the shelves after being ransacked. T/a is back to normal and all is good and ready for purchase bro.

Rep Points

the var is awesome just like everything AMA offer!

Rep Points

Since there is kinda a lack in oral reviews ill be sure to let you guys know how it goes. My brother got enough of their VAR to run 50 days @ 100mg and I am gonna try their winny at 70mg

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bababoeyasf View Post
    Since there is kinda a lack in oral reviews ill be sure to let you guys know how it goes. My brother got enough of their VAR to run 50 days @ 100mg and I am gonna try their winny at 70mg
    So....how's the var and winny treating u guys??

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sp250 View Post
    So....how's the var and winny treating u guys??
    wish I could say haha still waiting. all good though ill let you guys know when its in

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bababoeyasf View Post
    wish I could say haha still waiting. all good though ill let you guys know when its in
    How about now?

Rep Points

Now ??

Rep Points

Var how is it?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

The var is excellent. There hasn't been one complaint about it ever.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The Var was excellent when I ran it
    BS in Nutrition

Rep Points

Good to hear definitely gonna order for this summer. While some say var is over rated i really like it as a finisher in a cycle last 6 weeks at 60mg a day really finishes off a summer diet IMO

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Whoever says var is over rated has never had real var. Anavar is far from over rated. It's not a muscle builder like other aas which noobs get confused about. Those are the only people I've heard say var is over rated. There was a time where noobs would run var only cycles expecting the results from dbol, then they'd bitch about not gaining.

Handsome Companion
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Whoever says var is over rated has never had real var. Anavar is far from over rated. It's not a muscle builder like other aas which noobs get confused about. Those are the only people I've heard say var is over rated. There was a time where noobs would run var only cycles expecting the results from dbol, then they'd bitch about not gaining.
    how about cycle length of var? Some people say don't go over 4-6 weeks because of liver issues. Seems short to me idk

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler114 View Post
    how about cycle length of var? Some people say don't go over 4-6 weeks because of liver issues. Seems short to me idk
    Var isn't as toxic as people may think. It's actually one of the most mildest oral steroids you can take. Even though it is 17 alpha alkylated to survive the first pass and make it orally ingested, it doesn't exhibit the typical hepatotoxic side effects that most other 17aa steroids give. It's been shown in studies to be very mild on the liver. Women run var for contest prep as long as 10 weeks or more with no issues. I don't see a reason why a male would need to run a long cycle of var though, as we can take other aas and then use var to just polish off and finish the cycle. But as long as you're drinking plenty of water and taking liver supporting supps you should be fine. I haven't seen anyone with high liver values from var. I myself only run var 6 weeks. Var gives me heartburn so I don't care to run it very long. 4-6 weeks of var is plenty long. If you've ever ran an oral steroid you'd know how quick they kick in and start to work. The active life is only 8-12 hours. Var is ver low on the scale of being anabolic and androgenic which is why I, and most others, feel its a waste for a male to run a var only cycle.

Handsome Companion
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Var isn't as toxic as people may think. It's actually one of the most mildest oral steroids you can take. Even though it is 17 alpha alkylated to survive the first pass and make it orally ingested, it doesn't exhibit the typical hepatotoxic side effects that most other 17aa steroids give. It's been shown in studies to be very mild on the liver. Women run var for contest prep as long as 10 weeks or more with no issues. I don't see a reason why a male would need to run a long cycle of var though, as we can take other aas and then use var to just polish off and finish the cycle. But as long as you're drinking plenty of water and taking liver supporting supps you should be fine. I haven't seen anyone with high liver values from var. I myself only run var 6 weeks. Var gives me heartburn so I don't care to run it very long. 4-6 weeks of var is plenty long. If you've ever ran an oral steroid you'd know how quick they kick in and start to work. The active life is only 8-12 hours. Var is ver low on the scale of being anabolic and androgenic which is why I, and most others, feel its a waste for a male to run a var only cycle.
    Makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

Rep Points

I ran AMA var and I was hard as a rock. I've heard lots of var is actually winny but I dunno

Rep Points

60mg ed for me AMA Var is legit

Rep Points

I believe most if not all var is winny unless it's pharm grade. Why would var pills cost 10 bucks more then dbol? Think about that for a second.... With that said some of the best winny I've used was "anavar"

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roy1027 View Post
    I believe most if not all var is winny unless it's pharm grade. Why would var pills cost 10 bucks more then dbol? Think about that for a second.... With that said some of the best winny I've used was "anavar"
    I can't speak on other sources var but you're talking out your ass if you're putting AMA's var in that category. The effects from var and winny are quite different. If you are referring to AMA then get the fuck out of this sub forum and suck a dick. We don't play that bullshit around here.

Rep Points

I wasn't aware I was posting in AMA sub forum.. I just did a search for anavar that's all.. Also, the only thing I said about AMA is that the var made me hard that's all.. That's the only real var I've ever taken, except for some pharm grade stuff I was lucky to run into. I've used AMA test, var, and primo all good products!! Again, I was pointed out that many var is fake and was unaware that I was in a lad discussion. Please don't black list me I need to get me some AMA tren which I've never tried yet.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Your statement was vague on who you were talking about. I read it as you were referring to AMA as well that sells winny as var. no harm no foul bro.

Rep Points

I can't speak on other sources var but you're talking out your ass if you're putting AMA's var in that category. The effects from var and winny are quite different. If you are referring to AMA then get the fuck out of this sub forum and suck a dick. We don't play that bullshit around here.

What are some of the different effects between oral Var and oral Winny? I know both help with fat loss.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I miss worded myself. I shouldn't have said "quite different". But they are different none the less. For one, winny has NO fat burning effects where anavar does. Winny does not help with fat loss though it does help to keep fluid retention at bay. Winny is a one trick pony (for lack of a better word) and var is used in all sorts of different cycles. You'll notice winny will only be used in a cutting cycle where var will also be added in some bulk cycles. Some get too dry from winny and may get achy joints. Not from var. winny is quite liver toxic where var is one of the mildest orals. What they do have in common is both will promote slight strength gain and both are methylated though one is far less liver toxic as I said before.