Evolution Peptides

GHRP-2 Testing Log/Review thread

Rep Points

GHRP-2 Testing Log/Review thread

Guys, EP sent me a bottle of GHRP-2 to test. Packaging and the bottle itself are very professional, all looks good. I will say I mixed up my bottle with 1 ml of Sodium Chloride BA Water and it is opaque not clear; I didn't look this morning to see if it cleared up but I've never seen this before with a peptide when mixed. That said, I will be doing 200mcg 2x day until the bottle is gone.

Timing:
    200 mcg post workout
    200 mcg pre-bed

This is mainly because of my work schedule or I would do an AM dose as well; moreover, I have only 1 bottle so this will make it last a bit longer or I would push the dosage up to 350-400mcg per. So far so good though I didn't get any head rush at all last night after administration though my face was red (good sign of potency).

More to come...
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

Rep Points

Thank You!

Thank You!! We cant wait to hear the review!!

Rep Points

So far so good. No PIP at all and once the peptide settled its clear again. Nice and dry after carbs in the morning and deep, dreamful sleep as well. I'm gonna be done sometime next week I am sure but I am enjoying what I am seeing from GHRP-2. I like that hunger is not near as bad as with GHRP-6, that stuff is pretty rough unless you are bulking.
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    So far so good. No PIP at all and once the peptide settled its clear again. Nice and dry after carbs in the morning and deep, dreamful sleep as well. I'm gonna be done sometime next week I am sure but I am enjoying what I am seeing from GHRP-2. I like that hunger is not near as bad as with GHRP-6, that stuff is pretty rough unless you are bulking.
    Awesome Bro!!!!!

Rep Points

Final thoughts/update on GHRP-2. It worked as advertised though I will say my first time with GHRP-2 I assumed it would be a lot like GHRP-6; that could not have been any farther from the truth. GHRP-2 does not give the crazy appetite spike like you get from 6 and I didn't get a strong flushing feeling or appearance. Typically what I found during this short run was a dry appearance in the morning, vivid dreams, some minor fat loss over what the test is already producing and improvements in my skin. 200mcg doses were a bit light for my rat's bodyweight, I suggest he use 300-400mcg at a time. The nights at 400mcgs pre-bed were the best in regards to obvious increases in GH, deep REM sleep and skin improvement that was clearly visible. I think a good 8-12 weeks of GHRP-2 could be an excellent addition to any cut since it doesn't adversely effect appetite and seems to speed up fat loss.

Evolution Peptides - Top notch in my book, you have my recommendation.
    AY Fan Club President.

Rep Points

Thank You!

Thank You bro!!!! We appreciate your review!! Stay in touch with us for your lifetime discount code as a chosen tester!!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionpep View Post
    Thank You bro!!!! We appreciate your review!! Stay in touch with us for your lifetime discount code as a chosen tester!!!!
    I appreciated the opportunity to test a high quality product. Now to see what to test/run next...
    AY Fan Club President.

Rep Points

Awesome log, thanks man. Just picked up some GHRP-2 to go well with my cut, so youre saying 200mcg x twice a day is low?