• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Next Year Tren-Prop-Winny Cycle review!

afg24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys hope everyone is doing good and well got a cycle I planned out to run hopefully in March and would like any advice or suggestions where possible thank you in advance.

25 years old 6'0 currently bulking I'm @ 198pounds can't see abs anymore haven't measured bf% but would guess 12-14% range.

Previous cycles test e 500mg eq 500mg mon/wed 14 week cycle

test p for 100mg eod for 4 weeks cut it short due to pinning lol I know I'm a pussy jumped on test e 600mg a week with 6 week var 75mg ed. All cycles have ran hcg 500iu a week with armidex @.5mg eod and clomid for pct.

Ill be bulking till dec-jan and than naturally cut for 6- 8 weeks prior to starting cycle I'm planning on being 10% bf. First time running tren and winny. wanted to run var but I've read its a waste when on tren and run winny yes I know winny cuts water and as soon as u stop its back I just want to see where I can take my physquie too.

Future Cycle:
1-8 50mg prop eod
1-7 tren ace 50mg eod and maybe increase to 75mg eod (week 5)
1-8 aromisan 12.5mg eod
1-8 caber .5mg e3d
2-8 hcg 500iu a week
3-8 winny 50mg day

pct clomid wk 9-12 50/50/25/25
i take milk thistle year around as well as glussiomine, fish oil, vit c, garlic,

hey guys hope everyone is doing good and well got a cycle I planned out to run hopefully in March and would like any advice or suggestions where possible thank you in advance.

25 years old 6'0 currently bulking I'm @ 198pounds can't see abs anymore haven't measured bf% but would guess 12-14% range.

Previous cycles test e 500mg eq 500mg mon/wed 14 week cycle

test p for 100mg eod for 4 weeks cut it short due to pinning lol I know I'm a pussy jumped on test e 600mg a week with 6 week var 75mg ed. All cycles have ran hcg 500iu a week with armidex @.5mg eod and clomid for pct.

Ill be bulking till dec-jan and than naturally cut for 6- 8 weeks prior to starting cycle I'm planning on being 10% bf. First time running tren and winny. wanted to run var but I've read its a waste when on tren and run winny yes I know winny cuts water and as soon as u stop its back I just want to see where I can take my physquie too.

Future Cycle:
1-8 50mg prop eod
1-7 tren ace 50mg eod and maybe increase to 75mg eod (week 5)
1-8 aromisan 12.5mg eod
1-8 caber .5mg e3d
2-8 hcg 500iu a week
3-8 winny 50mg day

pct clomid wk 9-12 50/50/25/25
i take milk thistle year around as well as glussiomine, fish oil, vit c, garlic,

maybe couple suggestions

For a first run with tren, Ace is proper choice for the obvious reasons, and IMO 300mgs a wk is a good dose to judge your reactions

myself I'd go a lil higher on the test dose or at least being sure to get 200mgs a wk

HCG @ 1000ius a wk

I'd include aromasin in my pct

have a good diet plan,... your gonna be pinning twice as much as the cycle that's made you stop...so remember that.

but all in all I think it's a great stack you have in mind that can yield some amazing results !

maybe couple suggestions

For a first run with tren, Ace is proper choice for the obvious reasons, and IMO 300mgs a wk is a good dose to judge your reactions

myself I'd go a lil higher on the test dose or at least being sure to get 200mgs a wk

HCG @ 1000ius a wk

I'd include aromasin in my pct

have a good diet plan,... your gonna be pinning twice as much as the cycle that's made you stop...so remember that.

but all in all I think it's a great stack you have in mind that can yield some amazing results !

Thanks for the reply brotha yes sorry i forgot to mention last cycle i ran aromasin in my pct and felt much better and had no break outs for sure ill be running that. And ya thats why i wanted to stick to 50mg of both compounds less oil in muscles but w.e ill man up i want the results 1cc of prop it will be and .5cc of tren eod ill be rotating delts and glutes. ill start off at 50mg tren for 2 weeks and increase if body reacts good to it im a strong believer that a lil goes a long way especially if diet and cardio is in check

If I can give a suggestion.. Considering the fact that you had an unpleasant instance with Prop,pinning frequently, I would substitute it will a long ester. Even with a long ester, you can still stay dry. People have the notion that prop has more pronounced effects of staying drier compared to longer esters. You'll be on Tren ace, and the anti's.. That will assist with any estro related water retention (adex).,Plus the winny! I suggest this in case you find difficulties pinning, because you'll have an awful lot of pinning ahead of you. The hcg at 250iu's x 2 a week is significant enough and the dose I recommend. also the pct is fine. add some nolva too at 40/40/20/20. For the ace and test, run the test at 200mgs a week, and let the ace be the work horse. I find less sides and more desirable effects when my tren is higher than the test.

If I can give a suggestion.. Considering the fact that you had an unpleasant instance with Prop,pinning frequently, I would substitute it will a long ester. Even with a long ester, you can still stay dry. People have the notion that prop has more pronounced effects of staying drier compared to longer esters. You'll be on Tren ace, and the anti's.. That will assist with any estro related water retention (adex).,Plus the winny! I suggest this in case you find difficulties pinning, because you'll have an awful lot of pinning ahead of you. The hcg at 250iu's x 2 a week is significant enough and the dose I recommend. also the pct is fine. add some nolva too at 40/40/20/20. For the ace and test, run the test at 200mgs a week, and let the ace be the work horse. I find less sides and more desirable effects when my tren is higher than the test.

thank you for the reply so your suggesting running a long ester such as test e and tren ace would it not make more sense to just pin test prop since im gona have to pin tren ace eod and as well im thinking of switching winny to var.

I suggested the switch to a long ester because of the pinning factor vs volume. It just eliminates an issue that you already had prior. My days with short esters have left the building. No you only have 1 short ester to worry about. I would rather have more stable blood levels and have to worry less about pinning.

I suggested the switch to a long ester because of the pinning factor vs volume. It just eliminates an issue that you already had prior. My days with short esters have left the building. No you only have 1 short ester to worry about. I would rather have more stable blood levels and have to worry less about pinning.

i agree but as far as the pinning goes say i decide to do test e and tren ace ill be pinning test e with tren at least 2 times a week test e will be mon wed as an example and tren will b 4 times one week and 3 time another week but would this not mess up my blood levels?

i agree but as far as the pinning goes say i decide to do test e and tren ace ill be pinning test e with tren at least 2 times a week test e will be mon wed as an example and tren will b 4 times one week and 3 time another week but would this not mess up my blood levels?

Negative.. Each compound is responsible for it's own pathway. The esters of any given compound will NOT contradict the blood plasma of an other. The dips and spikes "Fluctuations" will only be dictated by how/when the compound is administered. It's your responsibility to keep the stability in the blood. What is key here is Knowing the half life of EACH given compound and administer it when/where it's needed. Short,mid and long esters mixed will never effect each other or cancel out an other. Look at sust for an exp. All these esters are attached to it's own independent chain. This even applies for water base and oil. Using the long ester just gives you more stable levels compared to having 2 short esters that require more injections. If you want high and constant blood levels, than long esters are necessary.

Negative.. Each compound is responsible for it's own pathway. The esters of any given compound will NOT contradict the blood plasma of an other. The dips and spikes "Fluctuations" will only be dictated by how/when the compound is administered. It's your responsibility to keep the stability in the blood. What is key here is Knowing the half life of EACH given compound and administer it when/where it's needed. Short,mid and long esters mixed will never effect each other or cancel out an other. Look at sust for an exp. All these esters are attached to it's own independent chain. This even applies for water base and oil. Using the long ester just gives you more stable levels compared to having 2 short esters that require more injections. If you want high and constant blood levels, than long esters are necessary.

you have been great help thank you kindly sir!

Back