• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

rebels got chem weapons from Saudi prince and mishandled them

That source is no more trustworthy than the politicians and new agencies that told me is was the Syrian government.

In the end, it doesn't matter. The Syrians should be left to decide their fate on their own.

its hard to know whos telling the truth, but the undeniable truth is its not our problem

No one will ever know what actually happened. This could be put out by the Syrian government for all we know.

But yes I think we can all agree, we shouldn't get into this.

anybody remember the last year the US wasn't killing people that weren't a threat to us? cause I sure don't.

there's no money in peace the MIC will always find somebody that is non-white to kill.

anybody remember the last year the US wasn't killing people that weren't a threat to us? cause I sure don't.

there's no money in peace the MIC will always find somebody that is non-white to kill.
if that was true they would clean out the slums and make money off property value increase, and also have a tax surplus from the property tax increase and less money spent on welfare, law enforcement

Until they directly threat our land, soil, and country we should just stay out. Have a few spy's running operative missions to keep an eye out on them and thats it. There is no reason to go fight a country when they are at a civil war. We need to stop funding terrorist and put that money back into our economy. We funded afgan when they were at war with russia and then we get killed by the same weapons we gave them. We "liberated" Iraq and now they are allies with Iran after we spent billions on training and buying them jets, cougars, strykers, small boats and ect.

Here's a lil fact about those damn Saudis, our ally. In that region, well, Palestine for sure. Anyone of those poor people that carries out a suicide bombing in Israel, they pay their surviving family members $5,000.

I have no doubts that this spreads to other regions.
A little known fact about to this charade called the Saudis, your gov. doesn't tell you about!

What a phuquin sham!

Back