• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CONTEST-Win 350$ in store credit (ONLY 14 DAYS)

Vision

Super Mod
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
See our contest in our private section (same contest)-
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/s...st-win-350-usd-store-credit-only-14-days.html

Dear members/customers

The team here at Steroidsfax.com wanted to take this moment and thank you for the warm welcome to the community,and a big thank you to our valuable customers.
It's been our pleasure to see returning customers as well as some new faces in our store.

Not only are we excited to have new customers,we're also thrilled to continuously provide everyone with the service that they need and expect...

With this being said, we're going to show our gratitude and appreciation by giving back to all of you in a chance to win some of our Finest Products in a CONTEST!
We're giving away 350USD in store credit at http://www.steroidsfax.com . We're giving you a chance to win some of the finest products on the market today..

Sciroxx had been a leader in this competitive business for a very long time. Sciroxx labs has continually stayed on the top of the market because of the High QUALITY standards that go into each and every single product.

Once more, we wish to say thank you!

Now join us in our contest and let's have some fun...

Team Faxed
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Win 350$ usd in store credit
Contest rules
"Caption this pic"

~There will be 1 winner only~
15 days till winner is announced
-Most funniest or creative caption to the pic we provide below will win the prize-
The team here will review every single entry,so get as creative and humorous as you can...
freakslamonstrueusepara.jpg

I always forget to bleach my socks

"synthol they said... it's safe they said"

What do you call a man with no arms and legs? Any damn thing you want to.

Don't make jokes about paraplegics. It's not funny and I won't stand for it.

I am here to educate you about smoking. You see it can cause a blockage to the vascular supply to the legs. It may lead to gangrene and amputation. Oh wait, nevermind!

so this is what happened to the sock i lost in the dryer

white guy- come on just give me a puff
black guy- awwww man, but this is medical

IML Gear Cream!
How the fuck do you keep stealing my cigarettes?

Best I could do

Attachments

• P82A0760.jpg
    P82A0760.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 21
How do you keep stealing my cigs??? classic..hahah

damn ving rhames must be desperate for money, he sold his blood, seamen and now his limbs haha

White guy: "...and so I popped a cap in his ass, nobody messes with my crew"
Black guy: "Getting real tired of your shit, hank"

What's the verdict on the contest brother?

Well guys, this was an absolutely hilarious contest and I had a blast... The difficult task is now at hand..To pick a winner.
The rest of the staff and I had such difficulties picking a winner, that we've decided to write done the post # number and place them all in a bowl, and draw one lucky winner. Well announce the lucky winner On Sept 21st..
Gentlemen, thank you all for participating in our contest and making this one of the funniest contests I seen to date!

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome. Thanks for the opportunity!

Gimmi the gears!!!

Wow this was such an awesome contest when you so didn't give a winner and just disappeared. Negged for no gears

Dear community,

On behalf of the team here at Steroidsfax we'd like to apologize for the brief silence on our end (concerning forum representatives). Please excuse us for the past week.
We operate with Honestly and Integrity and stand with moral character, so please understand that if we temporary went silent there's a good reason why and we ask to be excused.
We've sorted out some minor issues behind the scene's.. No orders have been delayed or effect, and everything is smooth sailing and will continue that way!
Please understand that it's not our common practice to display unprofessionalism, and we're slightly embarrassed to say the least.
The customer service was still operational on the site, so the store was never closed, and all emails have been answered in the order in which we've received them. Including all orders!

We had a broken pipe and called in the plumber, enough said! lol

I'm here full time and will be answering any questions or concerns.

( In regards to the contest) Will the winner please contact me to claim your prize, as we're excited to honor your winnings.
smile.png

Once again, please expect our apologies..

Warmest Regards,
Vision

There he is...

I'm grateful enough to see that you chose not to label us as "Negging".. After all, this is NOT a local Ace Hardware store or business for that matter..

Alright my brother! Order is up! Can't wait to try you guys out. I've heard some great things about quality, customer service and speedy delivery.

Thank you again!!

White guy: can I use you as a steam cleaner?
Congrats to the winner, thought id throw my two cents in though!

Back