• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Assad's snipers killing Al qaeda rebels

if obama wants to start some shit that makes any of our young people end up on the ground there he should have to be the first to suit up and go.

Snipers..... changing people's plans one shot at a time.

SFW,

That was a good shot.

We don't know who is shooting at who and we don't know where it is.

But, I am not saying it's false, it's just that we don't know.

IML Gear Cream!
1 shot 1 kill, its a beautiful thing!

i love headshots... in video games. how steady your nerves must be to do this in real life with people shooting at you. the guy in first clip put his head in the same place too many times. the guy in second felt so safe behind the big gun he made no attempt to be a difficult target. i'm a really good shot with rifles irl, video games do tech you some good strategy and lower your sensitivity to CYBER violence :p but the whole cool head in combat part??? fuck that.... i'm heading for the hills and a deep cave.

i love headshots... in video games. how steady your nerves must be to do this in real life with people shooting at you. the guy in first clip put his head in the same place too many times. the guy in second felt so safe behind the big gun he made no attempt to be a difficult target. i'm a really good shot with rifles irl, video games do tech you some good strategy and lower your sensitivity to CYBER violence :p but the whole cool head in combat part??? fuck that.... i'm heading for the hills and a deep cave.

Don't head to the hills, that's where they pick you off with the Barrett 50 caliber rifle.... You can kiss your head goodbye!

i'll be the japanese guy that didn't come out of the woods till 40 years after it's over. :coffee:

Nice. Once you emerge we can get you a computer and let you sort through all the Open Chat / Anything Goes threads so you can be reintroduced into society. Or is that the chimpanzee program.

first i'd need more to wear than a butt flap. :coffee:

have you ever seen 92 year old titties? :shrug:

in combat you wouldn't, his body was covered by the armor plate that's mounted perpendicular to and forward o the shelf where the ammo can goes. center mass is always the preferred spot but sometime you have have to aim for the head, arms, feet, etc. whatever is exposed.

i'm 52. i seriously would prefer 40 years in a forest eating grubs n berries to the clips i'm seeing from syria. so would the assholes getting ready to send our soldiers there.

i'm 52. i seriously would prefer 40 years in a forest eating grubs n berries to the clips i'm seeing from syria. so would the assholes getting ready to send our soldiers there.

Clap! Clap! Clap! That's me applauding 52. Is that you in your profile?

This is me getting back on topic... Yes, before it's over with there will be many who will think the same and some won't have a chance to think at all.

Clap! Clap! Clap! That's me applauding 52. Is that you in your profile?

This is me getting back on topic... Yes, before it's over with there will be many who will think the same and some won't have a chance to think at all.

yea that's me. this is more recent my hair is darker now. i do not want our soldiers going to syria andd i think any action he takes except backing off is going to end up with a full blown action and lots of troops there. as a country we don't seem to ever learn.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 15
yea that's me. this is more recent my hair is darker now. i do not want our soldiers going to syria andd i think any action he takes except backing off is going to end up with a full blown action and lots of troops there. as a country we don't seem to ever learn.

Nice... But yes that is the definition of insanity.... Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

Nice... But yes that is the definition of insanity.... Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

if you are looking at it from the standpoint of the "average citizen" then it's insanity but from the view of the capitalists at the top it's nothing more than standard operating procedure to produce the desired effect:

to allow one group to maintain power and/or use of certain resources
to transfer power from one group to another group to control and/or use certain resources

That's how it works throughout time.... I got the biggest stick and I will use it if it suits my needs. If you don't like it get a bigger stick.... Classic..... I mean that mentality over time has brought about the glorious nuclear weapon, the stealth fighter, freedom.... Oops one of those doesn't go.

"Sometime they'll give a war and nobody will come."

Last edited:
"Luke's Wall / War Pigs"

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds... Oh Lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'till their Judgment day comes, yeah!

Now in darkness, world stops turning
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more war pigs of the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of Judgment, God is calling
On their knees the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings
Oh Lord yeah!

Second video is hilarious, guys running around in designer jeans and track pants, just thrusting the gun up and taking shots at nothing, a few times someone passes right in front of a muzzle. Reminds me of chimps with guns or something...

Back