• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Desoxy t, test, dbol, tvar 4 week run. Critique please

stankyleg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. I need some input on my next short run. I was planning on test and desoxy t, both transdermal, both doses at 500mg a week. This will keep my test level at trt range. Dbol was going to be 50mg a day. Trenavar at 90mg until the last week at 105mg. Should I drop a compound? I know tren and dbol are supposed to be beast together. I've ran them apart, but not together. I am going to keep this at 4 weeks as little research project. Formestane @200 and pramiplexole at .2-.25 a day as well.

First of all, don't call Trenavar "Tren." Whole different world. Tren and Dbol might be beast, but Trenavar and Dbol is probably "eh." 105mg of Trenavar won't even begin to come close to Trenbolone. I can tell you that Desoxy Test feels awesome injected. What we're supposed to expect is Phera-like results without the toxicity, but it's starting to sound and feel more like high dose Masteron. Question 1: Since it looks like you're intending to run a real cycle, why are you keeping Test and Desoxy Test so low? Seems like a waste of the Desoxy Test. We run Test low for specific purposes, but without knowing exactly what to expect from Desoxy Test, especially as a transdermal, it appears too low to produce much at all. The Dbol is gonna be the only real producer in this setup.

Thank you for your reply. What dosage would you run the Desoxy and the T-var at?

I love Desoxy Test Ace at 100mg/day injected. To approach that with a transdermal, you're gonna need upwards of 200mg/day. I've also done it at 50mg ED injected, which was fine. So for that, you'll need at least 100mg ED transdermally. We don't know exactly how much is being absorbed transdermally, but I presume you're using Salvo, and they estimated anywhere between 30-70%. I wouldn't estimate more than 50%. As far as Trenavar, I would never use it. As a matter of fact, I never have. It was overhyped to begin with and in my opinion ended up very disappointing, except for brand newbies who wanted a non-methyl stacker. But I haven't seen many favorable reports unless used at 120mg ED or more.

It looks like I'm going to be running some stuff on eBay, Like Tvar & this desoxy.

I love Desoxy Test Ace at 100mg/day injected. To approach that with a transdermal, you're gonna need upwards of 200mg/day. I've also done it at 50mg ED injected, which was fine. So for that, you'll need at least 100mg ED transdermally. We don't know exactly how much is being absorbed transdermally, but I presume you're using Salvo, and they estimated anywhere between 30-70%. I wouldn't estimate more than 50%. As far as Trenavar, I would never use it. As a matter of fact, I never have. It was overhyped to begin with and in my opinion ended up very disappointing, except for brand newbies who wanted a non-methyl stacker. But I haven't seen many favorable reports unless used at 120mg ED or more.

What kind of effect on libido did desoxy have? What else did you run it with, test base?

What kind of effect on libido did desoxy have? What else did you run it with, test base?
Libido has been sky high, but I have also been on 350mg/wk Test Prop, 350mg/wk MENT (increased to 700mg/wk now), 50mg Epistane (injected), and TNE preworkout only (plus 10iu GH post workout 3-4x/week). But I did, however, notice a significant increase in libido when introducing Desoxy Test Ace (at 50mg ED), and then an abominable increase upon increasing Desozy Test Ace to 100mg/day. So I think I can safely say that for me, at least, DTA causes a significant libido increase.

Ok, transdermal test at 2gms a week and dbol at 50-60mg a day. I'll hit the tren at around 1gm a week transdermal, if I can handle it, next time.

Back