• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Obama Destroyed on Fox News about Syria

Shut the phuq up you fake ass bitch, with your fake ass outrage!

Where were you when the other asshole was lying to us with every breath and lied us into war ? :headbang:

Between the war in Afghanistan over lithium mines, Iraq over oil/petro dollar/other natural resources, and now Syria over a natural gas pipeline... you starting to see the trend here? Nothing is as it seems.

This Judge is 100% correct we have a scum bag President who should of never been voted in and now everyone knows this.Fuk him and his Ugly wife.

I take it....you're not an Obama supporter. :coffee:

I also think he sux. He's awful. But I'm glad he beat McCain in 2008, and a bit indifferent about this re-election in 2012.

As for this Syria *yawn* story, it could be seen as a success. Syria turns over chem-weapons, and there is no strike.

The threat of a surgical strike and the resulting diplomacy worked.

And of course, most Americans' opinion on Syria-Obama is based on partisanship according to the polls taken.

This Judge is 100% correct we have a scum bag President who should of never been voted in and now everyone knows this.Fuk him and his Ugly wife.

LETS NOT FORGET BENGHAZI

Get bent. Obama got re-elected because of people like you. You only have yourselves to blame. Instead of voting for a better candidate you merely voted against Obama.

i have to turn my head away to hear what she's saying. her eyes are fucking crazy and cockeyed.

Russia, China and Iran don't want us in there until they can get in first and scratch the Made In stickers off of all the horrible weapons they sold to Syria. Same reason we lumped Iraq into our convenient trist into Afghanistan, both where we had gifted some things we shouldn't have. Also guaranteed Crypto gear and other comm tech....

IML Gear Cream!
I take it....you're not an Obama supporter. :coffee:

I also think he sux. He's awful. But I'm glad he beat McCain in 2008, and a bit indifferent about this re-election in 2012.

As for this Syria *yawn* story, it could be seen as a success. Syria turns over chem-weapons, and there is no strike.

The threat of a surgical strike and the resulting diplomacy worked.

And of course, most Americans' opinion on Syria-Obama is based on partisanship according to the polls taken.

Most American's opinion on Syria is "What is Syria? Is that like Twerking? Did you see Miley Cyrus do that?

Oh wait Syria, I know what dat iz, it be like Muslim Syria Law right? Like women are slaves to men and you can beat them and it doesn't have to be no open handed pimp slap shit neither....

I don't disagree that he is a scumbag but were screwed no matter who is in there. Once you see that the better off you'll be. Or maybe not I dont know, being oblivious has it's perks I'm sure.

Between the war in Afghanistan over lithium mines, Iraq over oil/petro dollar/other natural resources, and now Syria over a natural gas pipeline... you starting to see the trend here? Nothing is as it seems.

don't forget the opium in Afghanistan, elites make far more tax free money off drugs then they do oil, they have been fighting over the drug trade since the mid 1800's. but all these things are just coincidences, surely no pattern here.

this time however it's about humanitarianism! :roflmao:

:coffee:i'd pay someone to splooge in her good eye just to see what happens.

our lame ass government is actually a true reflection of the common walmart shopper

Shut the phuq up you fake ass bitch, with your fake ass outrage!

Where were you when the other asshole was lying to us with every breath and lied us into war ? :headbang:

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when I suddenly see the Saber Rattlers throwing up peace signs and talking about innocent lives blah blah woof woof.... Had this happened while a Republican were in office those sabers would be rattling like a rickety old wrought iron fence in a tornado... "How dare those filth rag head Syrians and Assad use chem weapons after our Commander in Chief had drawn that line in the sand. It's a direct slap in the face, and a middle finger thrust to the tip of his nose for them to act so crassly by that action," would be the standard rhetoric on Fox right now...

IML Gear Cream!
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when I suddenly see the Saber Rattlers throwing up peace signs and talking about innocent lives blah blah woof woof.... Had this happened while a Republican were in office those sabers would be rattling like a rickety old wrought iron fence in a tornado... "How dare those filth rag head Syrians and Assad use chem weapons after our Commander in Chief had drawn that line in the sand. It's a direct slap in the face, and a middle finger thrust to the tip of his nose for them to act so crassly by that action," would be the standard rhetoric on Fox right now...

they hypocrisy of the right wingers is legendary. apparently it's ok to slowly poison people with chemicals (US food, etc.) as long as it's in the quest of profits and wealth but if you do it quickly and it's not for profit your a monster! LMAO.

I disagree I think most of the American population is tired of being the worlds police, regardless of what side is in office.

Oh man, I know what you mean! Hypocracy seems to be the norm and runs DC. We are all alive and living in the Christian/hebrew world known as hypocracy....and I hate it!

I'm beginning to think something is known that they're not telling us. Like maybe there is a 12th planet in our Solar system, counting the Sun and Moon, and it is on a 3600 yr eliptical orbit and every 3600 hundred years it smacks into the Earth. That would explain why 4000 years ago those pyramids were built, and why we can't explain them. 4ooo yrs before that were the Sumerians and so on and so on.

Well, there are megaliths dated back 17,000 years and can't be explained. But they tell us that was the stone age! We're being lied to from every direction.

I think they can be explained, but they aren't.

Call me crazy, but we live in crazy times. And that is NO crazier than the shit we see going on everyday.

We need to punish the mother fucker that dropped all the chems on the civilians but going to war is probably the last way we should punish him.

We need to punish the mother fucker that dropped all the chems on the civilians but going to war is probably the last way we should punish him.

I don't know how reliable the claim is, but it may be that the rebels had the chemical weapons and accidentally set them off at one of their own locations.

It's just more problem that's solving itself.

Obama said multiple civilian communities were hit by chem weapons then the SA shelled the shit out of those areas to obliterate the evidence. If true, Assad needs to be punished severely.

'Intercepted communications'

"In the three days prior to the attack, we collected streams of human, signals and geospatial intelligence that reveal regime activities that we assess were associated with preparations for a chemical weapons attack," the U.S. report says.

"Syrian chemical weapons personnel were operating in the Damascus suburb of 'Adra... near an area that the regime uses to mix chemical weapons, including sarin. On August 21, a Syrian regime element prepared for a chemical weapons attack in the Damascus area, including through the utilization of gas masks."

"We have a body of information, including past Syrian practice, that leads us to conclude that regime officials were witting of and directed the attack," the report says. "... We intercepted communications involving a senior official intimately familiar with the offensive who confirmed that chemical weapons were used by the regime on August 21 and was concerned with the U.N. inspectors obtaining evidence."

Intelligence shows Syrian chemical weapons personnel were told to cease operations in the afternoon of August 21 and that the regime then "intensified the artillery barrage" in the area, the report says.

U.S. on Syria chemical attack: What's the evidence? - CNN.com

Most American's opinion on Syria is "What is Syria? Is that like Twerking? Did you see Miley Cyrus do that?

Sad but true it seems....

I love when political parties are OUTRAGED by the atrocious chemical weapons killing 1400 people, but they are ok with the raping, killing, beheading, eating of hearts, and the setting live prisoners on fire in the 100's of thousands of other civilians throughout the region and the rest of the world...

Back