• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle after newborn baby

Clemsox

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Age 26
Height 6
Weight 217
Proposed cycle
Test 300(sustsno) 1-12 weeks m/w/f 675mg week 0.75cc M/W/F
Tbol 1-5 weeks 50mg(never did Tbol)
N2Guard or cycle Assist during Tbol
Hcgenerate weeks 5-12
Hcg weeks 12-14 1,000ius a week
Aromasin weeks 1-14 12.5 eod

Pct
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25
Daa 3/3/3/3
Erase

I know maybe my pct needs help. How does everything else look. Looking to do a perfect cycle has for as supports. Do I need a Ai while on pct or is erase good enough

Cycle looks fine,

Dose your aromasin ED rather than EOD, If you can dose the tbol at 75mg

PCT starts week 14

Clomid - 75/75/50/50/50
Aromasin - 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5

Not sure what Daa is but i guess keep that in with erase.

Try dosing DAA at 3mg 2ce a day (noon and before bed)

Test 300 (sustsno) ?? What exactly is that? If that's a properly formulated "sustanon" blend you only need to pin it once a week. If its enthante or cyp you can pin it 2x week.

Test 300 (sustsno) ?? What exactly is that? If that's a properly formulated "sustanon" blend you only need to pin it once a week. If its enthante or cyp you can pin it 2x week.
You got it wrong me friend.
The different testosterone esters provide for different half lives. Esterization of the testosterone molecules provides for a sustained (but non-linear) release of testosterone from the injection depot into the blood plasma.
While the intention of the mixed testosterone esters in Sustanon is to provide more stable serum testosterone levels, a single long-ester testosterone, such as testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate, may actually provide more stable serum testosterone levels
For best results C, E or Sust should be pinned e2d or e3d

As far as most of the vets on this site say sust should be pinned every 7 or 8 days at a dose of 3 ml so it can do what it's meant to do ,and go thru it's progression of release

You got it wrong me friend.

For best results C, E or Sust should be pinned e2d or e3d

Wrong. You dont understand the concept of of a Sust. Your just focusing on the fact that there's prop in it...instead of looking at Sust as one compund with a long ass half life. Pinning a little bit of sust 3 x week is just waste of gear for the first 2 weeks. The little bit of prop isn't doing jack shit and the longer esters haven't really kicked in it. Not gonna get into a debate with you though. Plenty of write ups on this.

The test 300 is 150 test c, 150 test c, and 50mg test prop if that helps. So e3d/twice a day/m/w/f? Which one. How does everything else look. Hcg and pct

The test 300 is 150 test c, 150 test c, and 50mg test prop if that helps. So e3d/twice a day/m/w/f? Which one. How does everything else look. Hcg and pct

Ah That's not sust, 3 time per week injections will do you just fine. Consider dosing at 1ml mon/wed/Fri though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I already have the test 300 on hand and have 3 vials

It's 150 test C, 150 test E, and 50 test prop

Wouldn't 900 grams be too much though/ it's a little high I think. Never ran test that high

Yeah I already have the test 300 on hand and have 3 vials

It's 150 test C, 150 test E, and 50 test prop

This test blend your describing has me scratching my head. You say its called 300, which would imply 300mg/ml, but by your description it has 350mg/ml. Which means if you pin 1ml 3x/week you'll be at 1050mg/week of test.

But pinning 1ml 3x week only gives you 150mg/week of test prop..which won't do shit until the longer esters kick in 2-3weeks later. But pinning 3ml once a week won't work either because theres no "medium" length esters to bridge the prop to the longer esters.

Additionally I don't see the point in blending cyp and enthanate together being that the half lives are virtually identical. I don't know what the chemists was thinking when he brewed up this blend. With all that said I think you should go with what OldSchool said..pin it 3x a week and don't buy this blend again. 1g a week of test is not that crazy...just MAKE SURE you have an AI on hand BEFORE you start. You can always dial down the test dose if u feel its to much.

It's actually is 350mg of test. It's called test 350. Sorry my bad

Back