• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"Big Ramy" Mamdouh Elssbiay

I really think this guy could win. Total package size definition symmetry and a small waist. Ill be there live to see him beside Phil. I think he's the only guy that can make Phil and Kai look tiny.

I gotta admit I wasn't too familiar with Big Ramy, but damn, he's a big ass man!

Big Ramy Posing session 3.5 Weeks from 2013 Olympia | FLEX Online

ramy-posing-back-day.jpg

Deam D, am jealous. Have fun Brotha...

I really think this guy could win. Total package size definition symmetry and a small waist. Ill be there live to see him beside Phil. I think he's the only guy that can make Phil and Kai look tiny.

hes getting there but not yet lacking calves for sure seperation still isn't quite there yet compared to the other but a threat to come for sure

he's massive as fvck bro,but they look this good on there own,when in a line up different story,the quality of the likes
of jay and phil are obvious,but he is a great prospect for the future no doubt.

Back