• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jadean's bulk to 320lbs

quads looking great brother!

Thanks brother and I can't wait to try those a bombs. Should be just what I need to take my leg training up a notch.
Pins are still like butter and even picked up some slin pins to see what all the fuss is about. Really making my life easier and the test is flowing through the 27g no problem

Received some euro pharm a bombs today, still figuring out where I'm throwing these in but I see some serious mass in my future now haha big thanks to old school lifter for a solid transaction.

oooooo my libido has definitely spiked, been getting crazy with preggos couple times a day and waking up in middle of night rock hard. Acne on back and shoulders has started to flare up but i wonder if its from the test or me just losing my tan and not getting as much sun. Anyway im still at 299lbs and ready to hit the gym hard this week. Going to do a bit of cardio tues and thurs, i have been getting out of breath after 20 minutes of fucking and its unacceptable.

haha occasionally im just to lazy to keep putting my workout up but after the bloods ill step it up to at least once a week. Hopefully get a video up or two of some pr's

Late comer - subbed for some beasting :thumb:

Back to heavy deads again for winter, this time no excuses 700lbs raw is in my future and i will not accept anything less. Last winter I hit 645 multiple times but either my grip or lower back would give out so I incorporated a lot of abs, lower back, and grip work over the summer. Anyway i worked up to 505 and hit 5 sets of 3. Easily could of hit 5 or 6 on every set but wanted to ease back into them. Feeling pretty good, I picked up some acne wash and I'm going to hit up the tanning bed once a month to get this shit under control. Slamming the wife daily:ohyeah:

^that's some beast mode. 505 DL is no fuckin joke man.

mad props.

Is using a belt and straps cheating? :(

Is using a belt and straps cheating? :(

Not all I use a belt when I go over 500 but no straps for me, told my wife i need to squeeze her boobs more for grip strength instead lol face still hurts :(

Tried a few new thing today. Hit hamstrings first today before squats and it was amazing. When i got into the hole my legs felt much stronger and more stabilized. Also did my first bicep injection with a slin pin, no pain yet and hopefully still smooth tomorrow.

cutler said hams before quads cured his lower back tightness

Dam I wish i knew that I would have tried this earlier. I usually do have a bit of tightness during squats but did not notice it today. I will use this to hopefully bring the wheels up another level.

Update, left bicep is pretty sore but nothing i havent been through before. Going to do right bicep tonight and hopefully they will be broken in by next week. Chest and calves yesterday was crazy, did high volume to let my body rest a bit since im bringing heavy deads back into the fold and dam my chest was fully pumped by the end. I felt really good leaving the gym last night and even tho i dropped the weight a bit, it was the best chest/calf workout i had in awhile.

Also my dick gets hard now anytime my wife just walks by me, i am an ass man and her ass is like white chocolate gold. Not sure what that means but i have to grab it, eat it and fuck it every night now. May have to cut test back after bloods:sorry:

Also my dick gets hard now anytime my wife just walks by me, i am an ass man and her ass is like white chocolate gold. Not sure what that means but i have to grab it, eat it and fuck it every night now. May have to cut test back after bloods:sorry:

I know exactly what you are going through!

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
cutler said hams before quads cured his lower back tightness

I stretch the hell out of calves daily - that helps as well, I've had no lower back issues for months

I stretch the hell out of calves daily - that helps as well, I've had no lower back issues for months
I also do this before and during squats as well. Really helps with my lack of mobility

Awww thank you honey :)

I was going to make a comment here...

Awww thank you honey :)

Then...:daydream:

Hit shoulders yesterday with authority. Military press 275lbs was going up very easily and 120's dumbbell press felt like 60's. Feeling very strong and I can't wait to hit the gym everyday. Weight still at 299lbs but I feel thick and pumped all day now

Attachments

• 20131016_194928.jpg
    20131016_194928.jpg
    646.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 20131016_194702.jpg
    20131016_194702.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 19
Hit shoulders yesterday with authority. Military press 275lbs was going up very easily and 120's dumbbell press felt like 60's. Feeling very strong and I can't wait to hit the gym everyday. Weight still at 299lbs but I feel thick and pumped all day now

There is a push up competition with your name all over it! Do it!

There is a push up competition with your name all over it! Do it!
Yeah I will have my submission this weekend. Wanted to get a little bit of practice in before I submit a video.

Ahhh think first has 87 I dont think I could get past 70 with all this food im eating. Solid chest workout on Friday, added floor presses to my routine and they feel amazing. Second leg day today was also great, giving reverse pyramid's a shot for some added volume on squats.

Back