AMA Labs

Response time from Sherk will be slower

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Response time from Sherk will be slower

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that response times from me will be a little slower than usual. I'm pretty good at responding to pm's within 1-2 hours or 3 max if I'm in a meeting at work. I got a once in a lifetime opportunity call from my stepfather early Friday morning asking me if I wanted to go to the Olympia, hotel and all access pass 100% paid for. I packed my shit and was on my bike with an hour heading up here lol. So with that going on my head will be in the convention more than the boards, but who's wouldn't? I'll still be checking my pm's like I normally do but may take me a little longer than usual. Just thought I'd let you guys know and brag a little

Rep Points

Lucky! ! Go shake ct fletcher's hand for me lol

BOARD REP

Rep Points

CT, Rich Piana and Kali Muscle are three guys I'd love to hit the weights with. Shit's fucking crazy out here this weekend. My head is spinning on where I want to go and who I want to meet. There's so many guys here that I've looked up to as a kid and seen in magazines and videos. Lines at every booth are fucking long as shit so you have to pick wisely. Kinda like going to an amusement park lol. Everywhere I go I've been getting free supps and shirts. I'm glad my stepfathers buddy wasn't able to go at the last minute. This is a bad ass experience. I got some static though for 2 of my tats which was bullshit but fuck'em they were only rent-a-cops so we pretty much told them to fuck off and walked away as they were still trying to talk to us. Guess they don't like us 81 boys haha.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

It was a bust. Came home early to watch the fights. The morning part of the little venue was sweet but most everyone split by 1pm. It was nothing like I was expecting and was told it was gonna be. It was more of a supplement expo which I don't really take them. I got a bunch of samples and shirts but those will most likely be given away and the shirts donated lol. Not gonna walk around with a gespari nutrition shirt on or animal pak lol. I'm definitely going to the O next year though.

Rep Points

The fights wasn't even worth buying a waste of $75 .... could of used that for more goodies lol...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I hooked up my computer to the TV and streamed off the Internet. But even that wasn't worth the trouble for the fight.

Rep Points

Lol I'll just stick with the free ones on hbo and showtime!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by navtex02 View Post
    Lol I'll just stick with the free ones on hbo and showtime!
    They air the fights on hbo a few weeks after the fights. That's how I watched the paqiou fights.

Rep Points

Yeah but pacmans fights are worth paying for because he likes to fight... he has a fight coming up against bam bam rois which should be a action packed fight! !!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by navtex02 View Post
    Yeah but pacmans fights are worth paying for because he likes to fight... he has a fight coming up against bam bam rois which should be a action packed fight! !!!
    I forgot about that fight coming up. That one will be a fight to watch no doubt. I wish pacman never got knocked out and maywheather wasn't such a greedy bitch so pacman can teach him how to make an exciting fight. Floyd use to put on great matches but now he's become more of a defensive fighter. We have the same physical therapist for our hands. What she says is he said he fights more strategically now than he did before because his body doesn't respond as well like it use to and he doesn't want to get too aggressive and loose his record. He was going to retire this year but got talked into signing a 5 fight contract. He's got 2 fights down, 3 more and he's hanging up his gloves. His last fight will be may of 2015. He only fights in may and September and doesn't want to take on more than 2 fights a year which is understandable. So that puts him retiring at about 38.

Rep Points

Another good fight will be bradley ol sorry ass and marquez... that's if marquez will agree to drug tests

Rep Points

lucky you enjoy brotha!