• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BUY 100IU HGH GOT 10 SUSTANON AMPS FREE...BUY 200IU GOT 20 AMPS.....etc

This is a great offer on quality tested gear.It doesn't get any better than this-OD

Not bad, like OD said, tested quality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

grozny ran BD hgh . . I want to see pics!

Nice. Solid products all the way around...and some of the best GH to be released in a while.

British Dragon is the best HGH I have used this year hands down. Smooth and potent!

Domestic shipping for Australia and I'd take up the offer ;)

aas and Gh most be super expensive items on the australian black market what are the average prices ??

GH a guy quoted me $650/100iu for generics.

AAS .... Maybe $100 for test, sometimes $200. Depends on where you are and who you know.

When WP opens a shop here, I'd be one of his his best customers ;)

GH a guy quoted me $650/100iu for generics.

AAS .... Maybe $100 for test, sometimes $200. Depends on where you are and who you know.

When WP opens a shop here, I'd be one of his his best customers ;)

I suppose that he will not have any probs for the registration of GMP products in australia ;)

I suppose that he will not have any probs for the registration of GMP products in australia ;)

As long as he sends in his production videos an Thai FDA certification I see no issues

As long as he sends in his production videos an Thai FDA certification I see no issues

British dragon promised they will post it on site..but i also wait to see,i am also interested!
maye they will made video with next batch!

2 more days, NO ORDER JET!

wp, youre giving all your stuff away lately?!?!? lol

guys, The sust is top notch and i keep hearing the hgh is amazing. Anyone not taking advantage of this is losing out big time.
are there cheaper options, yes, absolutely, but with this deal you cant lose.... WP's quality is unmatched so far from what ive had.

Take advantage guys thats all i can say...

Back