• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

looking for new connection!!!

lonewolf4x4

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys ive been a member for couple years but i have been absent. I unfortunately lost my connection :( which really sucks bc he was amazing. Ive lost over 50 pounds and i really need to find a DOMESTIC connect thats i can trust and thats reasonable. this would be for me and numerous friends so if you are legit we can do some very good business. so if anyone can help please help me out! also must be domestic in the US and have reference, send me a PM , THANKS!

Go to the sponsor forum. :coffee:

You will find new connections here bro for sure. Im glad you are here we are happy to have you. What are some of your Personal Records? How often do you lift bro? Are you looking to cut or bulk right now? And also how is your diet and nutrition right now? Is it in good shape?

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it?s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

Hey, you could pm me, I think newbies like us could help each other out.

Back