• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pinning ?

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I find it is easier and less pain if I pin in the bicep. I dont do over 1cc at a time but right now I am doing a 1/2 cc daily.
I tried it in the thigh yestarday and boy it hurt and I still feel it today. I just wonder if I will cause problems doing the biceps over and over. I am getting a touch of itching now..
Tren a 1/2 cc daily Test Cyp 1/2 2xweek

My worst spot is my quads. I cripple myself every time.

your quads will get use to it over time,i use to hate pinning them now there the main place i pinn.

Slin pin if you're doing 1cc or less. Otherwise I like quads and glutes for big shots

You have to rotate pin sites or you can have problems down the road. I mean what about delts, triceps, chest, calves(only had the balls to do once) and how about taking it in the ass:winkfinger:

your quads will get use to it over time,i use to hate pinning them now there the main place i pinn.

I hit my quads and the pin jerks sideways. Unfortunately I have to hit them. They are part of the rotation. I don't think mine will ever get used to it.

DON'T DO BI'S every shot. You'll be sorry... Abscess in the making.

I hit my quads and the pin jerks sideways. Unfortunately I have to hit them. They are part of the rotation. I don't think mine will ever get used to it.

The pin jerks because you're hitting a nerve. Find a different place on the muscle to avoid the nerve. Eventually you'll learn where to hit and where not to.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I know I try to move around.... It's as they say.... Hit or miss.

My best chance is to only go a shallow one inch.

guads/thigh. easy peasy japaneasy.. My favorite site or VG 1" 25g..
I agree with the bi's possibly being problematic down the road. rotation,rotation,rotation!

IML Gear Cream!
Rotating injections sites is part of the game. Some people have a rough time with quads. I'm lucky because I don't, but if I get tren cough, its almost always in the quads. Lots of blood vessels and nerve endings in the quads. I like to rotate delts, quads, glutes, and for 1cc or less triceps with a slin pin. Always use the minimum gauge pin you can get away with for less scar tissue.

First pin I ever did in my quad was 1cc of Sus and I had the tren cough with it for some reason. Hasn't happened again. Love pinning the quads. Pin in the delt still makes me nervous...I've got soooo much scar tissue in my glutes, it forced me to start rotating sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Pin the hamstrings for pain free injections everytime. Its a well kept secret of bodybuilders.

Pin the hamstrings for pain free injections everytime. Its a well kept secret of bodybuilders.

No way in hell I'm pinning hamstrings! You'd think that'd hurt like hell....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Lol. I hear penis injections are comfortable too.

The best way to raise free test levels in the body is to pin the testicles ed, rotating testes eod. This is the method Ronnie Coleman used to dominate the Mr. O. :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

pecs is a easy spot to hit once you get over the fear of putting a needle towards your heart. Yeah it isn't gonna get there but man it is freaky the first few times

Yeah I know i got to rotate I have done the. Glutes before but I have limited motion so its hard to do those. I am still feeling pain in the right quad after a injection a few days ago. I have been doing biceps and delts rotating each arm from day to day. I had never thought about pecs that might be worth a type.

pecs have the benefit for some of us that it is a decently thick muscle and it is easy to go around the veins.

My worst spot is my quads. I cripple myself every time.

lol good times good times i feel you my gear was not smooth and i myself was cripled havent tried this new stuff with no pip but im scared to try and go back to the pain. but hey you pin your quads enough and there eventually is no pain

IML Gear Cream!

You got bigger balls than me. My favorites are the glutes (3ccs at a time) and ventrogluteal (2ccs at a time).

Pecs, Bis, Hams, am in pain just thinking about it. Lol..

Well did left quad last night no pain. I cant take credit for but read in a forum to stand up see where you wrist is on your quad and that is the spot to us. So I did it and no pain.

Back