Resolved

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Resolved

Rep Points

Resolved

It's my opinion these guys are starting to fuck people myself and now I see owen z with a similar problem. They have given me every excuse in the book from It slipped through the cracks, its on it way with extra goodies and now they want me to change the receivers name. Are you fucking kidding me a month later you want me to change the receivers name, who in their right mind keeps this info around especially after it was promised to been twice. I should have know somethimg was up after the place they told me to send the money was totally different that the previous times I've ordered. You've been warned if you order from them you will get fucked and if you see new guys saying they've ordered and received they are fake members. I took all the proper roads before opening this thread via email to mlg and board reps. Custom just got beat out of over $700 beans

Rep Points

Thats crazy, I'd like to see what MLG says about this. Were you not able to change the receivers name?

Rep Points

Why would I do that? The funds were picked up many moons ago. Im not the only one go visit owen z over at ASF he's in the same boat. Yet these new members with 15 posts say they're getting their packs...lol. Who doesn't know the name of that game. BTW why would he tell me now to change the name of receiver after he said he would send it 2 weeks ago with a shit load of extras. SCAMMERS

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by president View Post
    Thats crazy, I'd like to see what MLG says about this. Were you not able to change the receivers name?
    You wont see a reply from them, no one has responded to any threads I have made himself or and board reps. I've posted here and ASF

Rep Points

I'm in the same boat as you right now. I've always gotten my orders and I've placed a lot of them with no issues, but 3 weeks ago I placed a decently sized order and it still hasn't came in. I will give MLG the benefit of the doubt, he told me it's reshipped so if it doesn't come in this week I'm moving on.

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I'm still here and digging.

Rep Points

First few were ridiculous fast. Last couple have been really slow but it always comes. Currently waiting on one almost two weeks but I've got faith and just went ahead and placed another large one. Think ill wait to make sure the two week out one gets in before I send more funds out but I'm patiently waiting. Reps, sorry new to the site but you know my name by now.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

First of all Customs, with one gazillion post I want to assume you contacted a rep, I assume you were smart enough to do that? Second, I would refram from calling all these loyal Dawgs in the POUND fake members because if thats the case we have a ton of fucking fake members, just saying, because I know, for a fact that packs have been received and steady landing like clock work. Yes, there are bumps in the road and if there are any sources on here that don't run into the occassion bump is a straight up liar. If you were smart enough to contact one of us, whichever one you have been in contact with, it will be resolved and you will get whats due to you. And Im sure once you receive your pack, WHICH YOU WILL, you will post that you received it....ok...Im not holding my breath for that post. Anyway, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOURS.

Icon
    MLG Sponsored Bodybuilder - National Level

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    You wont see a reply from them, no one has responded to any threads I have made himself or and board reps. I've posted here and ASF
    Check this AM on ASF from Bones. And man Owen has been waiting a whole week ! LOL

Rep Points

Ugh not want I wanted to read after just ordering

DRSE

Rep Points

This is not necessarily a reflection on mlg or this current situation. But every mother fucker ends up going bad at some point. This is reality gentlemen.
    While I hate seeing sponsors news like this... this is also a function of these boards to keep people current.

May I suggest everyone stop slinging mud and handle this like chemically altered hormone crazed men...

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

Rep Points

Muscle Icon, this guy is not smart enough to contact a rep hahaha I just wanna check in on my last two, usually I get a "got it" the next day but nothing in the last couple and I cant figure out how to send a pm

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

after researching this b4 i opened my mouth, yes custom has been waiting a long time, a month or a little over that. under further examination, i found out mlg said there is a problem on his end and asked for a new address so he can resend, at that moment custom was so pissed off he told us all to basically keep the money etc etc, once he cools down and sends a new address he will get a resend with extra goodies im sure, i feel for the guy, i had a pack go awol, a big one, but i kept my cool, got the resend and weeks later even got the original one, mlg said keep it. this mlg is a damm good source, i wouldnt have joined the team if they wernt tried true and tested, and ive worked endlessly ever since to make a difference. theres many guys on 3 forums that testify to that fact, and no one will say they lost a dollar to mlg, custom, i hope your in contact with detroit, i seen over asf he was helping you, i never did get any mail from you, i have 100% td rate, and wished you pm'd me first, but after learning mlg said their was a problem on your end, i probably could only have waited with ya, i do apologize for this delay, it just seems to be on your end, please send detroit the new address, if you feel better giving to me then do that, just pm me over asf, i cant reply to pm's over here at iron mag, thank you.
    MLG CUSTOMER SERVICE REP !!
    www.mlg@securenym.net

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ridders150 View Post
    Muscle Icon, this guy is not smart enough to contact a rep hahaha I just wanna check in on my last two, usually I get a "got it" the next day but nothing in the last couple and I cant figure out how to send a pm
    thats because you needed 10 post for it to work, post one more then go click on anyone of icons name on any post thats one way you can, click on his name it will give you options one is send private message okay, you make sure to fill in the title then in the big box you put your words, then click submit, ok or go to the top of any page look up on your left it says private mesages see it, click on that, now you have the same thing but you will have to type the guys name your mailing too, a lot of newbies spell shit wrong so do the first one ok, click on a guys name, let me know if ya got it.
    www.mlg@securenym.net

Rep Points

Hah just read that and pm to Detroit. Thanks
    Last edited by Ridders150; 09-17-2013 at 10:13 AM.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I didnt have a problem with my order I got from MLG it was pretty quick to get to me and good quality from what I seen so far. Which I do need to order some more since I miss read my cycle I am short a bottle but my fault I didnt order it. Which if custom dont want his gear I will take it

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

ok, and thank you,

B
    www.mlg@securenym.net

Rep Points

Way too many new members posting touchdowns is always a red flag. But mlg has been around awhile.

Hey custom, when your pack lands you owe some pussy pics of the lady.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by beyondcomp251 View Post
    Ugh not want I wanted to read after just ordering
    ^This. hoping all works out and this is just one angry customer with some miscommunication

Rep Points

Me too

Rep Points

Have ordered multiple times from MLG. They are one of the sponsors here that I am never worried about whether or not my package will show up. All I ever wonder about is how much extra will be in the box when it comes in.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

CUSTOM . EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AND PUT IN THE SUBJECT LINE "CUSTUM FROM IRONMAG AND ANABOLIC" ....ive never scammed or ripped anyone off. obviously your order slipped thru the cracks or there is miscommunication. ...anyways its hard from me to distinguish your email so put that in the subject line. ive never scammed anyone...so ill fix asap if u get back to me....all my customers KNOW that I make things right on my end always...so Idk if im not getting your emails or something else happened but I want this cleared up asap

BOARD REP

Rep Points

custom u need to email me back asap.....cuz I have NEVER scammed anyone....I need a quick response and ill fix asap....this makes no sense..but will be resolved either way . trying to make things right and fast . mlg

Rep Points

MLG I can't pm you because I'm on my phone but can you check on my last two orders and give me confirmation that you recd. Them.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx email thank you much

deleted your email addy,(dangerous)
    Last edited by theboneman; 09-17-2013 at 04:21 PM.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

PM sent.

Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Ridders150 View Post
    MLG I can't pm you because I'm on my phone but can you check on my last two orders and give me confirmation that you recd. ThemXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXeta email thank you much
    deleted email, no no..
    Last edited by theboneman; 09-17-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    MLG Sponsored Bodybuilder - National Level

Rep Points

I've ordered from MLG countless times over the past two years. I have never been scammed and my pack has always arrived. Sometimes it has taken longer than others, but that's part of the game. All that matters is my pack has always arrived from MLG and that's why I keep ordering. As a matter of fact I am waiting on an order now. Can't wait to see how many extra goodies I get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Will be following along.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ridders150 View Post
    mlg i can't pm you because i'm on my phone but can you check on my last two orders and give me confirmation that you recd. Themxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx email thank you much
    my friend i just recieved your pm, its been sent to mlg, i will now be over seeing the forums and working hand and hand with mlg, dont worry ok,, and guys its just been real busy thats all, we chip away at the mail and mlg is on the orders, theres 4 reps and we all send mlg your mails on top of the ones you send him, im working things out so you order threw mlg, and if theres a problem you see a rep, if for any reason theres a problem then and only then do you contact me, and ill go on line with the man, its a system that works, but if you send me, dd, squat , icon, and mlg a pm, then we send one to him and a email your talking 25 mails for the one inquiry, mlg is getting 300 mails, and were all getting a hundred, let us work for ya, send the pm, and have patience, there will be less mail and it will all move faster !!

Thank you so much for helping

you dont wanna put your email on open forum.
    bones
    Last edited by theboneman; 09-17-2013 at 04:20 PM.
    www.mlg@securenym.net

BOARD REP

Rep Points

c. ridders u get my email I just sent u ? mlg

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast