Blueskypeptide.com

IGF-Lr3 review. GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 review.

Rep Points

IGF-Lr3 review. GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 review.

lets do a review on Bluesky peptides IGF, and GHRP-2 & CJC-1295

First off I would like to comment on how fast my shipping was. I ordered on friday 9-7-2013, my package arrived on Saturday 9-8-2013. Guys, by far this is the fastest package I can ever remember being shipped to my address. I expected a 2 0r 3 day TA time. The company is based in Florida, I live in Orlando. I didn't think that it would show literally overnight. This is my first positive comment about the customer service and speed of delivery system. Lets talk about the quality of the peptides... I ordered 2, IGF-Lr3 2 cjc-1295 one GHRP-2 and 4 TB-500. This was a small order as I wanted to test their products before placing a bulk size order. I decided to wait a solid two weeks or so before I could sit down and write an honest review of their products. "common sense"

1. The IGF-Lr3 is as good as any IGF that I have tested in the past. Im dosing 110mcgs per day. I haven't been on any peps for about 2 months previous to this order. I'm getting solid pumps, vascularity is showing up a little more in my forearms and Biceps. Im getting a solid rest at night. My skin is getting that baby smooth texture again as expected. I have to be honest Im more of an IGF guy than a GHRP- guy. Testing GHRP and GHRH was a way for me to actually do a true comparison from other companies that I have purchased from over the past 5 or 6 years. The GHRP-2 is good to go. Im only running 100 mcgs pre bedtime with 100 mcgs of cjc-1295 for pituitary and hypothalamus stimulation while I sleep. 100mcgs of cjc-1295 my face gets the red flush, at 100mcgs of GHRP-2 I get mild hunger, which I can tolerate while im sleeping. I cant take GHRP-6, I turn into a Gremlin and destroy the fridge while Im trying to sleep. I will write a review on TB-500 in about 2 more weeks. My rotators have some issues. They have started to feel a little better, but TB-500 takes a little bit of time for a true assessment. I will come back to this basic review in about two weeks in regards to TB-500. Its nice to see a newer company with solid products and great pricing to match. I will say this..... I did my first test of IGF at 125mcgs, 15 mins later I def needed to intake a small amount of orange juice to bring my sugar level back up. this was a great sign in my humble opinion.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by R-fresh77 View Post
    lets do a review on Bluesky peptides IGF, and GHRP-2 & CJC-1295

First off I would like to comment on how fast my shipping was. I ordered on friday 9-7-2013, my package arrived on Saturday 9-8-2013. Guys, by far this is the fastest package I can ever remember being shipped to my address. I expected a 2 0r 3 day TA time. The company is based in Florida, I live in Orlando. I didn't think that it would show literally overnight. This is my first positive comment about the customer service and speed of delivery system. Lets talk about the quality of the peptides... I ordered 2, IGF-Lr3 2 cjc-1295 one GHRP-2 and 4 TB-500. This was a small order as I wanted to test their products before placing a bulk size order. I decided to wait a solid two weeks or so before I could sit down and write an honest review of their products. "common sense"

1. The IGF-Lr3 is as good as any IGF that I have tested in the past. Im dosing 110mcgs per day. I haven't been on any peps for about 2 months previous to this order. I'm getting solid pumps, vascularity is showing up a little more in my forearms and Biceps. Im getting a solid rest at night. My skin is getting that baby smooth texture again as expected. I have to be honest Im more of an IGF guy than a GHRP- guy. Testing GHRP and GHRH was a way for me to actually do a true comparison from other companies that I have purchased from over the past 5 or 6 years. The GHRP-2 is good to go. Im only running 100 mcgs pre bedtime with 100 mcgs of cjc-1295 for pituitary and hypothalamus stimulation while I sleep. 100mcgs of cjc-1295 my face gets the red flush, at 100mcgs of GHRP-2 I get mild hunger, which I can tolerate while im sleeping. I cant take GHRP-6, I turn into a Gremlin and destroy the fridge while Im trying to sleep. I will write a review on TB-500 in about 2 more weeks. My rotators have some issues. They have started to feel a little better, but TB-500 takes a little bit of time for a true assessment. I will come back to this basic review in about two weeks in regards to TB-500. Its nice to see a newer company with solid products and great pricing to match. I will say this..... I did my first test of IGF at 125mcgs, 15 mins later I def needed to intake a small amount of orange juice to bring my sugar level back up. this was a great sign in my humble opinion.
    My rotators are feeling a little better than they were 2 weeks ago. Im not quite ready to write a sincere review, but I can def notice some relief while and after I train. I can only attribute this to the TB-500 starting to play its role. Im able to do military presses for the first time in a couple of months without stressing out about how heavy I go, or the price I will pay after I train.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Excellent review brother.

Thanks you for it. And yes the ta and product quality it top notch

Questions? Free free to email me
    ALVgear-Rep@countermail.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

good to hear top notch products. how are things goin