• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

>>> Evolution's Featured Peptide: IGF-1 LR3

General question here;
What is everyones preferred dose and do you prefer Sub Q or IM?

Personally I like 80mcg Sub Q pre workout.
I've tried up to 100mcg SubQ and IM and I see no noticable difference.
Tightness, fullness, vascularity and Pumps seems to remain the same weather used IM or SubQ..

I stick with 100mcg IM in muscle being trained pre workout. I do 100mcg subq on non training days.

thanks to everyone who emailed, pm'd and more in support of our LR3 Feature! FYI LR3 on our site is continuing is promo price along with other specials!

Evolution is on its way to Olympia for some serious strongman action. We can't wait! Hopefully some of you will be checking it out also.

Enjoy

Team Evolution

Olympia!!!!

Look for the girl wearing the Evolution Revolution shirt on and come say hi to the big guy next to her!!!

am I the only one were the writing is to small to read. damn I am getting old

Olympia!!!!!!

That final pose down was epic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Bro the whole place went nuts, I was shocked when they announced Phil won everyone got up and walked out. I guess Kai is the peoples champ. It was really close and personally i like Kai over Phil but Phil was just filled with Bubbles the man is freakish

IML Gear Cream!
General question here;
What is everyones preferred dose and do you prefer Sub Q or IM?

Personally I like 80mcg Sub Q pre workout.
I've tried up to 100mcg SubQ and IM and I see no noticeable difference.
Tightness, fullness, vascularity and Pumps seems to remain the same weather used IM or SubQ..

I have found in my research...for my rat at least that IM vs. Sub-Q made no difference. Therefore Sub-Q is preferred (less holes poked in the muscle the better) and only tried low dose like 25mcg a day and got some minor healing from it. I'm sure at a larger dose it would give more benefit to a degree.

Oh and ran it with GHRH and GHRP though too. - FYI -

this shit works magic for me at 100mcg after work outs sub-q.my problem is I can not and don't want to stop using it . but I just read were your only suppose to run it like 4 weeks on 4 weeks off well that's sucks . i mean I look younger look more ripped can lift heavy ass weight again easily my hair is better sleep better who in the hell wants to stop something like that after only 4 weeks?

Can you take igf 1 without taking anything else n is it effective alone?

I have been wanting to try IGF-1 for awhile. I am currently on HGH, but I think when I ffinish I am going to give this a shot.... No pun intended.

Can you take igf 1 without taking anything else n is it effective alone?
Absolutely. Igf has the ability to stimulate cell division, known as mitogenesis, and cell differentiation. Meaning That In the case of IGF1 which does act on muscle tissue it will initiate the growth of new muscle fiber.

Heres some good read:
http://allaboutpeptides.com/igf-1-lr3/

Absolutely. Igf has the ability to stimulate cell division, known as mitogenesis, and cell differentiation. Meaning That In the case of IGF1 which does act on muscle tissue it will initiate the growth of new muscle fiber.

Heres some good read:
http://allaboutpeptides.com/igf-1-lr3/

Great Feedback guys!!!

Back