IronMagLabs

what works best

Thread: what works best

Rep Points

Question what works best

what works best that i can buy at my local health store or gnc .

Rep Points

For what?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Chicken breasts, low fat turkey burgers.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Originally posted by Jodi
    For what?
    zackly!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Always need protein if you can't eat enough.

Rep Points

sorry ,for getting muscle,lol,not to lose weight but just muscle gaining.,,yea about protein i dont think i get near enough,is there like protein pills? i know there is shakes but the shake i have (whey 2)only has 24 grams of proein each serving.any other shakes,pills,,that will give me more?
    thanks

Rhino

Rep Points

Originally posted by turtleguy11688
    sorry ,for getting muscle,lol,not to lose weight but just muscle gaining.,,yea about protein i dont think i get near enough,is there like protein pills? i know there is shakes but the shake i have (whey 2)only has 24 grams of proein each serving.any other shakes,pills,,that will give me more?
    thanks
    Protein in a pill would be inpracticle because you would have to swallow about 24 pills to get that 24 grams! They dont exist. You might wanna read up a little more on training and nutrition first though. But optimum nutrition 100% whey is one of the best you'll find at your local health food store, you can also get it at a grocery store.
    back for the first time....

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Yep, you would be taking a bootload of protein pills. You'd probably be going through 3 bottles a day. They aren't going to fit a chicken inside a small pill.

Get your protein from food.

Rep Points

ok thanks,,but its kinda hard to get most from my food,cause my mom doesnt buy alot of chicken and etc,but she does buy canned chicken breast from sams and its got alot of protein in it,but we dont go to sams to often so in the mean time i have to eat alot of foods to get protein,lol..
    thanks

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Yeah, canned chicken in my area is twice as expensive as Tuna

Rep Points

yea its like 14 bucks or is it 7 bucks,for 4 or 5 cans,

Rep Points

Originally posted by RCfootball87
    Protein in a pill would be inpracticle because you would have to swallow about 24 pills to get that 24 grams! They dont exist. You might wanna read up a little more on training and nutrition first though. But optimum nutrition 100% whey is one of the best you'll find at your local health food store, you can also get it at a grocery store.
    Liver tablets but their more expensive than whey or tuna or chicken.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

hmm ,maybe my grama has some laying around she isnt using.
    but probably not,lol

Rep Points

turtleguy11688...dont buy stuff from GNC!!!! You get a better deal if you buy online...you wont have to pay tax, the product is already less expensive than GNC, and the shipping cost is reasonable.....

Better deals from an online nutrition store. I never go to GNC anymore.....they are a rip off!!!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

GNC is for desperation only, they are there to make money, and lots of it. They are franchisee stores, a business trying to make money with a retail outlet is going to charge more.

Rep Points

ok, yea stuff is pretty high there, i will check out some online site when i need something,
    thanks

Tat2d Freak
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Mudge
    Chicken breasts, low fat turkey burgers.
    he he he he he
    Buff_tat2d_chic
    ~health and fitness are a lifestyle~