• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what works best

For what? :confused:

Chicken breasts, low fat turkey burgers. :adore:

sorry ,for getting muscle,lol,not to lose weight but just muscle gaining.,,yea about protein i dont think i get near enough,is there like protein pills? i know there is shakes but the shake i have (whey 2)only has 24 grams of proein each serving.any other shakes,pills,,that will give me more?
thanks

Originally posted by turtleguy11688
sorry ,for getting muscle,lol,not to lose weight but just muscle gaining.,,yea about protein i dont think i get near enough,is there like protein pills? i know there is shakes but the shake i have (whey 2)only has 24 grams of proein each serving.any other shakes,pills,,that will give me more?
thanks

Protein in a pill would be inpracticle because you would have to swallow about 24 pills to get that 24 grams! They dont exist. You might wanna read up a little more on training and nutrition first though. But optimum nutrition 100% whey is one of the best you'll find at your local health food store, you can also get it at a grocery store.

Yep, you would be taking a bootload of protein pills. You'd probably be going through 3 bottles a day. They aren't going to fit a chicken inside a small pill.

Get your protein from food.

ok thanks,,but its kinda hard to get most from my food,cause my mom doesnt buy alot of chicken and etc,but she does buy canned chicken breast from sams and its got alot of protein in it,but we dont go to sams to often so in the mean time i have to eat alot of foods to get protein,lol..
thanks

Yeah, canned chicken in my area is twice as expensive as Tuna :(

Originally posted by RCfootball87
Protein in a pill would be inpracticle because you would have to swallow about 24 pills to get that 24 grams! They dont exist. You might wanna read up a little more on training and nutrition first though. But optimum nutrition 100% whey is one of the best you'll find at your local health food store, you can also get it at a grocery store.
Liver tablets but their more expensive than whey or tuna or chicken. :shrug:

turtleguy11688...dont buy stuff from GNC!!!! You get a better deal if you buy online...you wont have to pay tax, the product is already less expensive than GNC, and the shipping cost is reasonable.....

Better deals from an online nutrition store. I never go to GNC anymore.....they are a rip off!!!!

GNC is for desperation only, they are there to make money, and lots of it. They are franchisee stores, a business trying to make money with a retail outlet is going to charge more.

ok, yea stuff is pretty high there, i will check out some online site when i need something,
thanks

Back