• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

slin gains...

IML Gear Cream!
Another update
found a nice all you can eat buffet in town with great food and been hiting it hard. Weight has been climbing steadily now im up 12lbs. Bumped my test up too to 500mg a week.

12 pounds..shit I'm upping the dose lol..adding tren test mast blend next week.

lmao you throwing everything at it but the kitchen sink:)

Picking up the dnp tomoz going to start mon wed fri only to begin
With,
slin tues thurs , weekends off.

this is my first run ever mate,done a shed load of research,popped the first cap this morn,its a
very low dose first run like I said eod 125mg,and I wont be bumping the dose up.
Il run it for 2 weeks and see what happens sides wise and if any noticeable fat loss.
the stuff can make you insulin resistant so with a bit of exogen slin can make the cycle
easier from what ive read.
I do feel a bit of a cheating cvnt using this stuff though,still not 100% happy using it.

also going to do pre workout slin shots,i seem to get better results doing it this way andget the most out of my training.

125 is a low dose, more like a starter dose even taken ED. Not sure what effect that dose will have but from experience with this stuff 3 weeks is the most I would run it. I dont remember anything linked with insulin resistance but last time I did this was years ago. I find that a low carb diet along with some T3 does wonders for me so I shy away from dnp now days.
You can lose some crazy weight at dosages upwards of 500-700mg daily (close to 1lb a day) but that's going to heat you up like an oven.

starting low just to see what tolerance I have too it,if im fine with it il try one a day ect and build up
slow,im in no rush mate.Have to say though my body temp was up yesterday,and walked
out the gym soaking wet,and yes, it does make you resistant to insulin apparently,its
why you go so flat on it through glyc depletion,so a little insulin can override this problem,
it knowing the right way is the science bit,but I think ramming nutrients into the muscle
around training is a good option,we'l see how full my muscles stay/strength etc.

IML Gear Cream!
From what I remember strength shouldnt diminish on DNP. Listen to your body and drink a lot of tomato (vegetable) juice like V8 we have here in the states. Watch your hydration very closely. You will be soaked most times so bring a chance of cloths everywhere you go lol
The way I did the dnp I went 3-4 days at 100mg then ramp up 3-days at 200mg and so on up to 700 then stop.

Be careful and good luck

Better today more energy good workout too,just the weight feels heavier lol
still fullish,had 13iu slin pre workout,will have weekend off dnp,and carb up.

Another quick update...think is week 3 or 4 not sure anymore
weight up again although is slowing down a notch 15lbs so far. Im planning to continue another few weeks and see. I think my food intake hinders the gains because Im starting to lean out a bit which I think im not eating enough to grow. Im going to increase food intake and take it from there
how you doing malk?

update...still feel flat after running dnp,had a few refeeds this week and a few ius of slin to help
things along,feel strong in the gym though so that's about it,bit in limbo atm...

Another quick update...think is week 3 or 4 not sure anymore
weight up again although is slowing down a notch 15lbs so far. Im planning to continue another few weeks and see. I think my food intake hinders the gains because Im starting to lean out a bit which I think im not eating enough to grow. Im going to increase food intake and take it from there
how you doing malk?
15 lbs lean gains on slin mate is good,smashing the food now might have a neg affect on fat gains...

update...still feel flat after running dnp,had a few refeeds this week and a few ius of slin to help
things along,feel strong in the gym though so that's about it,bit in limbo atm...

Did you stop the dnp?

15 lbs lean gains on slin mate is good,smashing the food now might have a neg affect on fat gains...

thanks malk
Yea Im still watching what I eat at night and for the most part I keep carbs around 100g per meal which seems to have helped with the fat plus im eating normal food with minimal shakes and such.

slin is not the magic bullet..it's just another piece of the puzzle.. pre-workout insulin only will likely do very little except keep your muscles slightly fuller than usual. Also, ive seen insulin and DNP run side by side before.. im not sure what the rationale was.. :coffee:

I agree with you pre slin does a job,and do notice less if run only that way in terms of mass.
Post workout shots seem to work best for that,,but some run 60iu a day with lantus but thats
Further down the line for me...dnp works well with slin they have a certain synergy effect
I cant explain it in words,but similar to when you had your first intimate moment
With a woman.

thanks malk
Yea Im still watching what I eat at night and for the most part I keep carbs around 100g per meal which seems to have helped with the fat plus im eating normal food with minimal shakes and such.
I just ordered more dextrose and whey seems to go fvcking quick doing this,im not
Sure if you could achieve same gainz with mostley food?what you think.

Did you stop the dnp?
Yes been off this week but seems you need a bit longer to fill out,as its still in my
System for most of this week,im going to run some clen/eca next week and
Dnp again week after at same low dose for a week,i have droped my test down
Again so that could effect things as well,hen all this is out the way,il see how big
And lean i can get on a shic protacol and slin near xmass,
Ide like this thread moved into the journal section too if possible.

IML Gear Cream!
slin is great stuff and I started back a few weeks ago and have gone up 5lbs which is great for me and i am still lean (15iu) what I noticed most about running slin this time is my legs are getting really lean. Each week I see new lines and more veins.
Is that post workout? Have you added any more size mate......hopefuly pick up some tren
Test mast mix tomorrow,need a bit of a kick over the next two weeks.

I just ordered more dextrose and whey seems to go fvcking quick doing this,im not
Sure if you could achieve same gainz with mostley food?what you think.

I dont see why not that's what im doing although I dont bother with too many shakes but you gotta do what you can to eat. You just have to eat a lot more when I want to gain more mass I increase the food intake at least 25% more than I normally eat.

Yes been off this week but seems you need a bit longer to fill out,as its still in my
System for most of this week,im going to run some clen/eca next week and
Dnp again week after at same low dose for a week,i have droped my test down
Again so that could effect things as well,hen all this is out the way,il see how big
And lean i can get on a shic protacol and slin near xmass,
Ide like this thread moved into the journal section too if possible.

From what I remember it does take a few weeks to fill up again from DNP.
How much do you weigh btw?

15_6 this morn bro and feel flatish, work has been mad last couple of
Weeks as well which dont help,,,not to concerned though mate im
Still looking to cut a bit more for now....

Just had great workout delts and arms,superset mill press with single arm dbell
Fly,then superset preacher curl with dbell sculls,then vbar pushdowns with
Hammer curls,fvcking insane pump? No slin today just caffeine and clen
This morn,creatine in intra drink.just seemed to blow up and i dont know
Why,,shit like this really fucks me off,ive dropped test dose too so im
Confused why this happened today,could it be the clen caffeine and
Creatine diong this? Shows pre workout slin is not needed,had a
Shot when i got home....

Haven't read much on slin, following your progress though. You've sparked interest. Good work!

From what I remember it does take a few weeks to fill up again from DNP.
How much do you weigh btw?

think your correct there mate im seeing changes every day now,9 days since dnp this morning looking
leaner and stomach bloat almost gone...
this morn clen..eph..caf...asprin...no slin today,working so some good cardio coming up lol.

got my tren/test/mast blend yesterday too at last! will pick up some oxys soon and more
mast prop for next blast.will be back on dnp next week have a 2 week clear-out before next
blast,will just shoot 200mg test this week while cutting.

Shifted 2ton of sand today in my fvcking van,nightmare! Great cardio though,got
Home around 1had some oats and hit the gym for legs 6 sets of squats,superset
Standing leg curls ,leg extension,6sets and bodyweight squats...legs fried...
Post workout slin 8iu, 300mg test only this week caffeine and clen.
Been reading a few studies on clens effect on insulin,interesting stuff.

lols I once shifted 1.5 ton of hard core on a small deveolpment from one house to another, only 50 metres between them but all I had was a wheel barrow and a spade. But being a southern softie I did not work out that day : (

Back