• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

slin gains...

IML Gear Cream!
think your correct there mate im seeing changes every day now,9 days since dnp this morning looking
leaner and stomach bloat almost gone...
this morn clen..eph..caf...asprin...no slin today,working so some good cardio coming up lol.

got my tren/test/mast blend yesterday too at last! will pick up some oxys soon and more
mast prop for next blast.will be back on dnp next week have a 2 week clear-out before next
blast,will just shoot 200mg test this week while cutting.

That's a nice blend cant wait to recomp at some point and that would be my stack tren/prop/mast!:)

And another update:
week 5 I think kinda lost track of time weight up 22lbs. I actually had a stupid cold and the reason I was slowing down, now that I feel better appetite is up along with the weight.

Last edited:
will be ordering some more gears this week 500eq/150mastenth blend,a mast 325mg and another
rip blend ttm that has an added 1000mcg methyl tren!, going to run dnp next week with clen for
5 days,2 weeks clearout then back on full fvcking throttle lol

That's a nice blend cant wait to recomp at some point and that would be my stack tren/prop/mast!:)

And another update:
week 5 I think kinda lost track of time weight up 22lbs. I actually had a stupid cold and the reason I was slowing down, now that I feel better appetite is up along with the weight.

ttm is the bollacks mate get some high eq in there too! 22ibs that's some gain...colds suck im lucky
I never seem to get one..

lols I once shifted 1.5 ton of hard core on a small deveolpment from one house to another, only 50 metres between them but all I had was a wheel barrow and a spade. But being a southern softie I did not work out that day : (

shovelling hardcore sucks lol havnt done that for a while ,fvcks my lower back up too.

ttm is the bollacks mate get some high eq in there too! 22ibs that's some gain...colds suck im lucky
I never seem to get one..

Funny you mentioned because I started to add EQ a week ago. Yeah I felt crappy for a couple of days back to normal now still on the gain kick shooting for another 8 lbs

Yea it's been some great gains so far

Back on dnp tonight feeling the heat already,will use clen as well and eca for 5
Days...ordered mast 325 and some proviron today,looking forward to trying
These together....

Dnp day 3, upped dose today too two caps,hot and sweaty in the gym today but no
Loss in strength,difficulty breathing towards end of workout,10 iu slin post workout.,will
Drop two more tabs tomorrow and one tab friday,sides are less this time,think the clen
Might have something to do with it.

mast enth/mast prop..proviron..dbol 750 test for the next 6 weeks ramping it up for a while with
3 0r 4 shots pw of slin post workout for 2-3 weeks,sort of a mini blast see what I can do,im a
week in with the mast's and hardening up nice,feel a lot fuller,bw back to 217 ish.
much smaller waist and abs coming through.
dnp and slin is a great combo.

mast enth/mast prop..proviron..dbol 750 test for the next 6 weeks ramping it up for a while with
3 0r 4 shots pw of slin post workout for 2-3 weeks,sort of a mini blast see what I can do,im a
week in with the mast's and hardening up nice,feel a lot fuller,bw back to 217 ish.
much smaller waist and abs coming through.
dnp and slin is a great combo.

sweet gears bro - wtf is ttm?

sweet gears bro - wtf is ttm?

test/trena/mastp blend... can you get rip blends mate,theres some real heavy stuff around now
like test base/tren/injectable oxy or dbol and methyl tren...there water based and great for
pre workout...not tried myself,fvcking bp would go through the roof lol.

IML Gear Cream!
I didnt post in a while, final result after the 5 weeks on slin was 22lbs.
Now Im going to harden up a bit and start a new stronger cycle in january hoping to get to 265lbs.

Now Im going to harden up a bit and start a new stronger cycle in january hoping to get to 265lbs.

Beasting! :thumb:

solid gains....120kg bw...ive lost weight lol...think its adex,mast clen etc dropping the scales,feel good though.

solid gains....120kg bw...ive lost weight lol...think its adex,mast clen etc dropping the scales,feel good though.

When I dropped some weight felt good too but after a while I need it to bulk up It's prob all in my head..it's a sickenss LOL

got more adex today,still the same think I might be in that place where the body is
just reseting itself,,fvck knows..no weight gain,libido is good etc and zero bloat, tempting
to ram more in but im going to be patient, been working hard lately that could be
the main reason, dehydration with stims and clen also..running some dbols and oxy
over the next week or two....keeping diet strict...

When I dropped some weight felt good too but after a while I need it to bulk up It's prob all in my head..it's a sickenss LOL

I want to fill out a bit now too,but not gain any fat..im going for the more gears option and
extra slin lol.

^^^ best advices!

feeling jacked to fvck today,good workout on delts arms,cycle kicking in nice,no clen for a while
seems to flatten me out..
so stack atm is

mon test 400 1 mil,mast 325mil 1 mil,mast prop 1 mil.

wed test 350 1 mil, one amp organon sust, mast prop.

fri ,mast prop...dbol and oxy daily,slin pre and post workout.
adex 0.25 eod dropping dose its fvcking with gains I think.
get some fresh photos up soon too.

update pic 220lbs

Attachments

• DSCF0873 (495x640).jpg
    DSCF0873 (495x640).jpg
    146 KB · Views: 38
IML Gear Cream!
Beasting!

Looking good brotha! Keep it up
You really like your juice dont you haha:)

Any fat gains to report?
About 2 years ago I added spin to my test n deca bulk... Gains were enormous, unfortunately good 60% of gains were fat and water weight :-(
Took me a while to loose the excess fat.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Any fat gains to report?
About 2 years ago I added spin to my test n deca bulk... Gains were enormous, unfortunately good 60% of gains were fat and water weight :-(
Took me a while to loose the excess fat.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

The important question is: did you keep that 40%? Cause that's a lot of muscle.

The important question is: did you keep that 40%? Cause that's a lot of muscle.
Not much of it to be honest. After the cycle I decided to cut... for the first time in my life.
But on a positive side I blew up rather quickly on my next blast, guess it due to the muscle memory.

I told myself not to use slin for bulking purposes ever again, unless its with HGH and T3.
I will be following these slin logs, perhaps it wouldn't hurt if I added more cardio or/and if I was on a miracle drug like Tren ;)

Start lean, say from 10% or less, blast on gear + slin till 15-16% - you don't need T3 etc, maybe some clen instead.

clen is great with slin,apart from the cramps....ive put a bit of chub on over xmass,but nothing to get
really concerned about,ive also stopped the adex for a while,and that's made a big diff,strength going back
up ,size ect cant seem to get on with it,get the dose right,joints hurt less now too..
for the record though putting on fat with slin is down to your protocol being a bit off lol,diet,carb timing etc.

anyway ordering more fvcking gearz tomorrow coz im running out! happy new year.

Back