• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

slin gains...

ok Malk, I said fuck it, just added 400mg masteron p and 500mg tren ace to my stack of 1g test e, 25mcg t3, and 6.25mf aromasin e3d LETS DO WORK!
I like the fvck it protocol too,shoul get my test early next week,,,,,mast and tren should keep a lot
of water off,ide actually fvck off the aromasin mate,and get some dbol or oxy in there,that should
cause a shit storm,if feel better stronger bigger since dropping the adex,remember its all about
the nutrition around your workouts..crack on!

double post bitches:winkfinger:

1 (2).JPG

2 (2).JPG

Gear down to 2cc a week with some pre workout dbol only,increased food
Recently and cbl'ing with slin,filling out again and getting stronger.
Last few weeks been increasing bench slowly,pec strains usually hold me
Back on this,so far so good.up to 8reps on 315. And got 2 on 337,hope
To get to 10 reps on 315 soon...

Hey Malk,
how the heck r u doing brotha?
I see you still going strong rock on!!:)

Hey Malk,
how the heck r u doing brotha?
I see you still going strong rock on!!:)

good mate,im full as fvck right now,alot stronger...all good,how about you?

IML Gear Cream!
hey malk i dropped the t3 and am gettin muh stroger man i think that did it for me brotha!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

you could try a lower dose to increase with nitro retention etc,ive never used it tbh,im getting on much
better without adex in that respect but have low libido as a trade off.

Slin is not what crybabys make it to be. This is my first run and I'm knocking 120ius per day

As long as u eat big as u r suppose to n e ways along with eating more then u will be fine to the op
Good job brother on your gains u look solid keep up the hard slin work

Slin is not what crybabys make it to be. This is my first run and I'm knocking 120ius per day

As long as u eat big as u r suppose to n e ways along with eating more then u will be fine to the op
Good job brother on your gains u look solid keep up the hard slin work

cheers bro,,how long would you run your dose for,,ive read you can use log for extended periods if
used post workout only for example which would be overall lower doses longer term.

Slin is not for beta ectomorphs

interesting yeah i just figured it this way. whatever fat i lose is the amount of muscle im hindering for growth with aas

you could run dnp for a week every 2 months say and keep all fat gains off.

IML Gear Cream!
read a good article once about using it for a 3 week clearout,seems to have an effect on receptors
I think slin was run too,ive done this but for only a week at a time,ive noticed gains still come so
actually believe it does work,fat loss is very noticeable.Its awesome stuff.

cheers bro,,how long would you run your dose for,,ive read you can use log for extended periods if
used post workout only for example which would be overall lower doses longer term.

I go 2-months blast then 2-3 weeks rest

Keep In mind this is how my body responds to the slin

^^cheers think il take a few weeks out then,its not along time..does it work
Better with time off? I will miss the recovery i get from it.
Il smash some extra dbol to compensate lol.

popped a cap of dnp this morn,will run it for 5 days...and lean up a touch,bring on the heat.

not looked into it mate,so cant comment really..sorry bro.but I suppose ide get pct out the
way first before trying,im sure it would help with recovery while being off cycle.
im boiling already lol dnp kicks in fast!!!

haha nice on dnp appaently insulin makes nutrition shuttling in pct prime im just afraid of fat gain since on cycle i was good!

just use pre or post workout mate,fat gain should be zero,with the right amount of carbs.

feel like crap already,hot and cramping after chest and tri sesh..good pump in the gym
though,just 4ius pre but felt it more during workout,so more sensitive to it now,will try
3iu tomoz,and 10iu post workout...gut feels like a fvckin beachball lol,bloat on dnp
is a cvnt.

Back