• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

slin gains...

You've thickened up bro

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

You've thickened up bro

hey captain..do you know a lot of people have said that,i see it myself now there have been some decent changes
in the body over the last few months,bodyweight is pretty much the same though....ive been injecting around 3
mil per day,then cut that down too 4 days a week when it gets a pain,,,but gear wise its test p/e..all tren esters,
mast prop and npp....ive just started 600 bold per week as the npp dries up and see what that can bring,,
Diet has been loose,but with plenty of whey..my fav source of cals are bagels and icecream!
Just mix up a load of whey, icecream few eggs and blend it up...but upping the cals has had a great effect mate.
Icecream rules......:ohyeah: hope your well mate and smashing it in the gym!

I tore a muscle in my quad a few weeks back was swollen and black! but nothing to serious,
im back squatting already and theres
no pain now thank fvck lol...

DSCF0064 (640x361).jpg

end of year pic..off most gears now,cruising on 250 teste and 300mg bold for a while.6-7 weeks maybe,sides
got to much in the end and want to enjoy xmas lol..legs have come on the most this year..

Wheelz are looking fine my welsh friend.

Have a jacked n tanned NY!

so cruising on low test and bold atm and don't know how long I can do this tbh,dropped right down on strength etc,energy to
train is still there ambition lol,but coming off tren is a cunt....strength has dropped,but feel good and bps down now so worth it.

so cruising on low test and bold atm and don't know how long I can do this tbh,dropped right down on strength etc,energy to
train is still there ambition lol,but coming off tren is a cunt....strength has dropped,but feel good and bps down now so worth it.

I've never pct off tren only cruised - I'd probably hack my wrists with a butter knife.

Got to crash my hormones before a docs appointment so feeling equally shite mate.

Hang in there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ive been using superdrol now for a week and im pretty amazed by the results,blows oxy etc out the water,im only
using 10mg a day and the strength increases are crazy,,feel fuller too,if I can get the food down with this stuff...
il take it for 4 weeks I think and have a break...

IML Gear Cream!
10-15mg is all you need tops

<insert giant winkfinger here>

10-15mg is all you need tops

yes I don't think more is better with this stuff,,my mates running 20mg and he has put a fair bit of mass on tbf...how are
you man,noticed yest you have a log in ag.....

yes I don't think more is better with this stuff,,my mates running 20mg and he has put a fair bit of mass on tbf...how are
you man,noticed yest you have a log in ag.....

I'm running minimal gear, still rehab on the shoulder but making some good progress on my deads and squats. Got a good 3-4kg of fat to drop thou mate.

still working on the wheelz...dieting hard now fats and protein...gear soon will be var sdrol proviron test
and some tri tren,only a mil a week though,a gay dose for some androgens...:coffee:

P1030270 (800x600) (640x480).jpg

Getting some sweep on them wheels. That tren dose sounds sensible you don't need much.

Lions got a thumping by the kiwis, no chance there but I think they'd take it to the Aussies and beat them senseless

Getting some sweep on them wheels. That tren dose sounds sensible you don't need much.

Lions got a thumping by the kiwis, no chance there but I think they'd take it to the Aussies and beat them senseless

cheers,,yes slow progress could do with more always mate....fvck the lions were poor up front,decent in the backs,,but lack the physicality
needed up front..hopefully the next test will be a bit more competitive!

IMG_20180515_204626_638.jpg (43.2 KB)

Update..won nabba wales over 50 class in may this year..
Still at it!

Attachments

• IMG_20180515_204626_638.jpg
    IMG_20180515_204626_638.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 15
Back