• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

slin gains...

malk

In the colonies
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
been on slin for 3 weeks..Humalog and made some fresh gains weights up between8-10
pounders,so since everything has pretty much stalled for the last year or so, this is
fvcking great news.I took a pic today from the back to compare to a standard back shot
from a few weeks back on hols,and there both unpumped pics,although I do feel more
pumped at the mo,only running test with it..ive been doing pre and post w shots on the
same day,or two separate shots post,all 10'ish iu's,this shit is good,and ide love to run a
proper protocol 4-5 times daily with a ton of protein/bcaa/glutamine ect,i think the gains would
be phenom.....
before
DSCF0180.JPG
today
DSCF0611.JPG

slin is great stuff and I started back a few weeks ago and have gone up 5lbs which is great for me and i am still lean (15iu) what I noticed most about running slin this time is my legs are getting really lean. Each week I see new lines and more veins.

^ ye I was surprised how little fat if any I put on,if the diet is tight and nice clean carbs are used I think
you could drop fat no problem and grow. Imagine using gh with it too lol.
my arm is nearly a half in bigger too,i forgot to mention.

I would like to give insulin a go in the near future.... I need to read up on it. Good work bro!

slin is great stuff and I started back a few weeks ago and have gone up 5lbs which is great for me and i am still lean (15iu) what I noticed most about running slin this time is my legs are getting really lean. Each week I see new lines and more veins.
Do gains from slin drop fast after you stop? Im having 4 weeks off now before next run,wil i
Keep the gains ive made till then...or lose a few pounds and fullness.

^ ye I was surprised how little fat if any I put on,if the diet is tight and nice clean carbs are used I think
you could drop fat no problem and grow. Imagine using gh with it too lol.
my arm is nearly a half in bigger too,i forgot to mention.

I just started a cycle like that slin/gh/test I'll let you know how it goes if you PM in the future weeks;)
Nice gains btw!

Do gains from slin drop fast after you stop? Im having 4 weeks off now before next run,wil i
Keep the gains ive made till then...or lose a few pounds and fullness.

You'll lose the fulness and some weight. Muscle tissue will stay, but rest will not.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I just started a cycle like that slin/gh/test I'll let you know how it goes if you PM in the future weeks;)
Nice gains btw!
post your gains in here mate..

You'll lose the fulness and some weight. Muscle tissue will stay, but rest will not.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

ahh,good to know,cheers mate..as long as you keep something that's cooly.

post your gains in here mate..

ahh,good to know,cheers mate..as long as you keep something that's cooly.

sounds good malk, I dont have the time to keep a log but I'll post in here from time to time with updates
So far about one week in up 4lbs

IML Gear Cream!
sounds good malk, I dont have the time to keep a log but I'll post in here from time to time with updates
So far about one week in up 4lbs

nice:winkfinger: makes me want to jump straight back on lol.

I know the wait sucks lol
Been off myself the past 2 months and couldnt wait to get back in the game.

nice:winkfinger: makes me want to jump straight back on lol.

Great log and keep us posted, and be careful! I have to ask, with your ranting and raving have you had any Hypo issues brother?
How many cals are you taking in and when?

Great log and keep us posted, and be careful! I have to ask, with your ranting and raving have you had any Hypo issues brother?
How many cals are you taking in and when?
I did at first then when i found my level of sugar needed i was fine, around 70 per iu,the hypos came around
2 hours after shots,so started eating more at the hour mark,so a protein /carb shake with the shot
Another protein shake 30 mins laters then more food on the hour,at 2 hours more food again then
Im gtg sometimes i would have2 shots post workout,second shot an hour later,found this
Really effective.i would only do this if i was at home though,near the kitchen lol.

^^^^this.

People use it all the time with life saving results. BB that use it properly can use it safely with great results also.

quick update on my cycle, so far just about 2 weeks in up 8 lbs.

^^^ dude that's great gainage,do you do pre workout or post,or multiple shots through the day?
since being off I still feel a bit bigger and more pump in my workouts,but lost a few pounds
already,but even if I gained a pound of keepable gains im happy.Will get glutamine for my
next blast and maybe some aminos.

^^^ dude that's great gainage,do you do pre workout or post,or multiple shots through the day?
since being off I still feel a bit bigger and more pump in my workouts,but lost a few pounds
already,but even if I gained a pound of keepable gains im happy.Will get glutamine for my
next blast and maybe some aminos.
Thanks Malk!
Im doing post workout GH and slin and shots with meals throughout the day. You always going to lose some gains but overall should be a positive net gain.

IML Gear Cream!
^^my mate got me two more Humalog pens today 6ooius..result! could not resist and took a shot pre w
today,delts and arms workout,felt great,did another shot when I got home too, I might
just do 3 days a week for a few weeks now,im getting dnp 125mg caps to run a low
dose of that soon,il be fvcking dead by christmass lol.

^^my mate got me two more Humalog pens today 6ooius..result! could not resist and took a shot pre w
today,delts and arms workout,felt great,did another shot when I got home too, I might
just do 3 days a week for a few weeks now,im getting dnp 125mg caps to run a low
dose of that soon,il be fvcking dead by christmass lol.

haha strange combo between slin and DNP.
What's your thinking with DNP?

haha strange combo between slin and DNP.
What's your thinking with DNP?

ive held off for a long time,but the results are quick,i wont lie I need to shift some fat on my gut
but don't want to diet hard to lose it,i need to keep adding lbm so fvcking around with cals
and cardio dosnt sound attractive at this stage.In the UK its used extensively in bb and there
a ton of info ,logs on forums to get clued up on it,the 125mg tabs are low dose,and people have
run that with some good results.
Taking dnp and slin together..no don't see the point,so il run it for two weeks when im off slin,
you become flat/depleted/bloated on dnp and it takes a further week for the water drop and
fullness to return,then bang in some androgens carbs and slin back in for a blast.

Sounds like fun! Enjoy!

I need to read up on slin. I'm thinking T, GH and slin. That would be incredible maybe.

felt like a god in the gym today lol,felt really full at the end,good chest arm workout...good strength
shot 13 ius pre workout,went round a couple of building yards after then home arms still
felt really full,over 18 now, unbelievable, they have never taped that big before.
I think also not working this week has helped, imagine how big you could get if you sat on your
arse all day doing fvck all.....

Sounds like fun! Enjoy!

I need to read up on slin. I'm thinking T, GH and slin. That would be incredible maybe.

ive upped my test to around a gram,made a big diff...that's all im doing atm,keeping all
the other compounds in the draw for later,going to try and max out gains on this
for now...ye gh/slin/tren/mast/var.......low test..would be awesome,plus some
water based stuff pre w.

slin is not the magic bullet..it's just another piece of the puzzle.. pre-workout insulin only will likely do very little except keep your muscles slightly fuller than usual. Also, ive seen insulin and DNP run side by side before.. im not sure what the rationale was.. :coffee:

slin is not the magic bullet..it's just another piece of the puzzle.. pre-workout insulin only will likely do very little except keep your muscles slightly fuller than usual. Also, ive seen insulin and DNP run side by side before.. im not sure what the rationale was.. :coffee:

fuck man. not that dangerous at all SD!:coffee:

Back