IronMag Research Chems

Best Peptides to run during a cycle, Post cycle and while off cycle

Rep Points

Best Peptides to run during a cycle, Post cycle and while off cycle

Hey guys, I did alot of research on peptides a year or so ago. I had a pretty good understanding of peptides and what each one of them did along with what peptides to run during a cycle and the peptides I was going to run while off a cycle that would still promote muscle gain.

I have since then lost all of my information on my "Gear" information, including peptides and even my username and password for this site so I had to create a new one. I remember I was wanting to run either CJC-2523, 1295 or 2525 or something like that. I always had a problem remembering the numbering on the CJC's. IGF-1 R3 and GHRP-6 along with something else, but I forgot what it was. I think I have all three of those correct. I know one of the CJC's is right. I just don't have the time to do that amount of months and months of research all over again.

So what are the best peptides to run during a cycle.

What are the best peptides to run during PCT

What are the best peptides to run before I start my cycle as I want to reach a target weight goal before I start my cycle. I was hospitalized and had abdomen surgery. I basically let myself go even after the 3 months of staying out of the gym that the doctor ordered. I went into the hospital during Week 5 of my cycle when I was on a good role with a small body frame at 175lbs and a low 6% BF. I was looking real good. Most of that muscle was up top as due to my car accident injury, I can't do anything impact or weight barring on my ankle, so cardio, except on a bike. I have a super fast metabolism, but I have lost my 6 pack. It's down there somewhere, but it's hidden by the most amount of fat I have had on my body, ever. So I am wanting to run a Test Suspension and Tren cycle again. It's my favorite cycle, if I can ever find a source for raw hormone powder, which I lost also. So I will have to settle for Test Cypionate by stashing away my hormone replacement therapy vials. I haven't been down to this weight since I came out of my car accident in 2007 where I went from 187lbs and 7%BF; the highest I had got up to, all from just my first cycle. I have ran roughly 6 cycles. Not all of them were successfully ran my full 8 weeks whether I was hospitalized, family tragedy or something else. Bad timing. I want to run two successful cycles within a 6 month period for the first time. I want to break that barrier. I also get acne pretty easily. Does Acnedren actually work for this?

So I have to eat and eat and eat, but the downside is I have to eat super clean now as my gut will only get bigger. This is where Tren will come into play and then do a HCG cycle along with my PCT, which I like to run Exemestane/Aromasin to run as my PCT (and throw in there for a few days for Gyno during the cycle) along with HCG, which I only have one vial of HCG left.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by s2h; 09-26-2013 at 06:06 AM.

Super Human

Rep Points

Uh....what?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

This is not a source board OP....thank you for your cooperation in this matter...

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Rep Points

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." Arnold S-