Best Peptides to run during a cycle, Post cycle and while off cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Best Peptides to run during a cycle, Post cycle and while off cycle

Hey guys, I did alot of research on peptides a year or so ago. I had a pretty good understanding of peptides and what each one of them did along with what peptides to run during a cycle and the peptides I was going to run while off a cycle that would still promote muscle gain.

I have since then lost all of my information on my "Gear" information, including peptides and even my username and password for this site so I had to create a new one. I remember I was wanting to run either CJC-2523, 1295 or 2525 or something like that. I always had a problem remembering the numbering on the CJC's. IGF-1 R3 and GHRP-6 along with something else, but I forgot what it was. I think I have all three of those correct. I know one of the CJC's is right. I just don't have the time to do that amount of months and months of research all over again.

So what are the best peptides to run during a cycle.

What are the best peptides to run during PCT

What are the best peptides to run before I start my cycle as I want to reach a target weight goal before I start my cycle. I was hospitalized and had abdomen surgery. I basically let myself go even after the 3 months of staying out of the gym that the doctor ordered. I went into the hospital during Week 5 of my cycle when I was on a good role with a small body frame at 175lbs and a low 6% BF. I was looking real good. Most of that muscle was up top as due to my car accident injury, I can't do anything impact or weight barring on my ankle, so cardio, except on a bike. I have a super fast metabolism, but I have lost my 6 pack. It's down there somewhere, but it's hidden by the most amount of fat I have had on my body, ever. So I am wanting to run a Test Suspension and Tren cycle again. It's my favorite cycle, if I can ever find a source for raw hormone powder, which I lost also. So I will have to settle for Test Cypionate by stashing away my hormone replacement therapy vials. I haven't been down to this weight since I came out of my car accident in 2007 where I went from 187lbs and 7%BF; the highest I had got up to, all from just my first cycle. I have ran roughly 6 cycles. Not all of them were successfully ran my full 8 weeks whether I was hospitalized, family tragedy or something else. Bad timing. I want to run two successful cycles within a 6 month period for the first time. I want to break that barrier. I also get acne pretty easily. Does Acnedren actually work for this?

So I have to eat and eat and eat, but the downside is I have to eat super clean now as my gut will only get bigger. This is where Tren will come into play and then do a HCG cycle along with my PCT, which I like to run Exemestane/Aromasin to run as my PCT (and throw in there for a few days for Gyno during the cycle) along with HCG, which I only have one vial of HCG left.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by s2h; 09-26-2013 at 06:06 AM.

Super Human

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Uh....what?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

This is not a source board OP....thank you for your cooperation in this matter...

s2h15 for 15% off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." Arnold S-