• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A scammer is a ..... scammer?

IML Gear Cream!
Everybody happy now? :)

im at a 10k lose and i know guys a 90k lose... So when i hear people bitching about one order to me its a waste of energy. If I am getting scammed and it takes me bitching to get my gear they can keep it because they will probably just fill it up with low dose shit test or oil and say there you go fucker. some times it takes a few loses to find that perfect source. when you do treat them like gold.

Any one who is willing to post live transaction information on a public forum is an idiot too. Who gives a shit about saying i pin test, but start talking about i ordered this i am still waiting... Its been a week... its coming from this place heres there address i hacked their IP.. Take this shit to a secure e-mail and if you get ripped off then thats part of the game sadly. 1,200$ boo hoo that is pennies to what some people lose. If you dont like it then go back to GNC. Its a high risk hobby.

Fuck that. The forum was registered overseas and WAS secure. Business is business. You fuck me, I fuck you. Risky yes. Risky for dealers too. You want to rip me off, be prepared too face the consequences. That's how it is... I went through the proper channels. Then I took matters into my own hands.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

You know what calms me down when I am upset? I take 3 ccs of Tren, 3ccs of MTR and watch videos of my wife having sex with other guys......or doing the dishes hard to tell sometimes.....

^^^^^^lolololol

Fuck that. The forum was registered overseas and WAS secure. Business is business. You fuck me, I fuck you. Risky yes. Risky for dealers too. You want to rip me off, be prepared too face the consequences. That's how it is... I went through the proper channels. Then I took matters into my own hands.

There could be further consequences to your actions ... ie getting your skull bashed in ... worth thinking about

You know what calms me down when I am upset? I take 3 ccs of Tren, 3ccs of MTR and watch videos of my wife having sex with other guys......or doing the dishes hard to tell sometimes.....

Is she drying the dishes with her tits and pussy? If so I'd pay good money to get a copy of that video.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Is she drying the dishes with her tits and pussy? If so I'd pay good money to get a copy of that video.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

I think I know her....:)

IML Gear Cream!
There could be further consequences to your actions ... ie getting your skull bashed in ... worth thinking about

Yup. I meditated on the situation for a few days. After it was known he fucked several people by sending napkins by mail, we got together physically and paid him a visit. There was no trepidation in pursuing this asshole. Pressure provided, problem solved.

Napkins hey? Fucking cheeky bastards!

Yup. I meditated on the situation for a few days. After it was known he fucked several people by sending napkins by mail, we got together physically and paid him a visit. There was no trepidation in pursuing this asshole. Pressure provided, problem solved.

Sounds like a keyboard hero! Pics or video or GTFO:paddle:

this tough guy e story is hilarious

Not an eStory KILLEROFSANDWICHES. I have the thread to prove it. Its a private forum. If you're a member I can link it for you.

update: ...ok, im here to let everyone know that i received the goods today and yes,,,i jumped the gun, more like the cannon. also i want to apologize to anyone that i offended on this forum..from the moderators and members, sorry for being a jackass....i couldve def handled it in a more civilized and mature manner... you guys got a tight knit group of people here...MLG is def a gtg and upstanding source. over and out fellas!

noob_Freaking_Noob-s500x470-48265-580.jpg
real-noob.jpg

Not an eStory KILLEROFSANDWICHES. I have the thread to prove it. Its a private forum. If you're a member I can link it for you.

Proof of napkins or GTFO :lol:

tumblr_memetvzhqK1rhpkbto1_400.gif

^guess the movie

Warriors, come out to Play ayay

i see saney is still crying..

Nice before pic there KILLEROFSLOPPYJOES. I'm so embarrassed of a pic that I posted of myself on a public forum. lol. Definitely pathetic son. Quality work. ;) I'm sure your mother is proud. She might even buy you that sand filled weight set you've been begging her for!

Back to training for two weeks 8 months after a lumbar spinal fusion. Cheers fatty. And I mean that with all the love in my heart you big soft fluffy muffin... :*

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380737965847.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380737965847.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 66
  • uploadfromtaptalk1380738284489.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380738284489.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 65
Back