IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Controlled Labs Orange Triad???

Rep Points

Controlled Labs Orange Triad???

I am starting to have some shoulder joint issues. I am getting some painin the joints, mainly toward the front of the shoulder. My workouts are doing great and I am seeing great results. I think the muscles are fine and that it is the ligaments and tendons that are not keeping up. At 53 yrs old I guess this is not surprising. I have my body to a point that I look better than I did when I was younger, so I am not giving up any of my workouts. I was reading some of the posts about joints and found one about Controlled Labs Orange Triad. Has anyone used this product and if so, would you recommend it. Also, do you think that it would help with my shoulder ligaments and tendons???

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Universal animal flex, I think that's what it's called. That's good shit. Not a fan of orange triad personally.

www.steroidsfax.com

EvolutionPeptides.com Discount Code: EOD15 15% Off

DRSE

Rep Points

I take orange triad. I like it very much. I have been joint pain and injury free. I also take other things that might help tho. So I cant answer with certainty

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

Rep Points

OT is decent stuff man, I really enjoy using it. I would have to say it stacks well with BCAAs and Creatine also both of these go well with it. What are your goals? What are you looking to accomplish?

Rep Points

I too use OT, it has helped quite a bit with my shoulder pain I get. If you have joint pain you may want to get something more like cissus which has to be taken for a long period of time to build up. I tried Animal Flex it was great but so many pills!!

Rep Points

I've been using Oriange triad for the last year. It's help me a lot in the gym and playing softball. I had Shoulder surgery last year and I have no pain or any problems with it. One of the most solid products I"ve found. Orbit Nutrition - Buy Controlled Labs Orange Triad Cheap

Rep Points

Thanks guys! I looked up that Universal Animal Flex and liked it better. Seemed to have more stuff related to joints, tendons, and ligaments. I already get plenty of vitamins and other stuff. Ordered it today. Does anyone know how long it might be before I start feeling any results??????????????

Rep Points

Most joint products take a while, not an expert but for me it took about a month. I was using animal flex at the time and fish oil.