• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Protein Supps

Jimbob P

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can anyone recommend a good protein powder, i have just finished a bag of Optimum Health whey protein which was cheap but did the job. I have looked into ON's 100% whey gold standard, as well as Dymatize versions and also LA Muscles LA Whey but the LA Whey is on sale at the moment for ?79.99. I have heard bad things about LA Whey.

I am completely lost in a sea of protein brands.

^^^ u said : did the job...well the protein powder is not going to do the job, you are. i would not be cheap about something i am ingesting especially on a long term basis, i would do a search for the best protein out there with the least artificial ingredients i am sure many can help you here, other wise just eat healthy with good old natural proteins , that is what i do and it does the job too!

^^^ u said : did the job...well the protein powder is not going to do the job, you are. i would not be cheap about something i am ingesting especially on a long term basis, i would do a search for the best protein out there with the least artificial ingredients i am sure many can help you here, other wise just eat healthy with good old natural proteins , that is what i do and it does the job too!

Thanks for the advice Doc, I eat around 300g (weight not protein content) of meat and eggs a day and take a shake post workout. I rarely have a shake at any other time of the day.

I'm using this stuff I found online called muscle feast! It's high quality and the best part is I get unflavored so it is pure and clean. No bulk or crap. Has worked really well for me so far.

Thanks for the advice Doc, I eat around 300g (weight not protein content) of meat and eggs a day and take a shake post workout. I rarely have a shake at any other time of the day.
the idea is to minimize as much as you can your powder protein, it is not good in the long run(years) , the best is to use it on and off. a total of 1g of protein per lb is more than enough. take care. post workout a shake is good you can mix it with some fruit juice or something with a bit of natural sugar in it.

It all depends what on what you want to do. What type of results are you looking for? Also when it comes to performance increases what are you looking for out of your protein? Not all proteins are created equally. Some are better than others depending on your goals. What is your favorite flavor?

Orbit Nutrition - Buy Muscle Pharm Combat Powder Cheap! hand down the best i've used in years. I like myofuison as well. However this is my g2 protien. The vanilla mixed with anything and my wife uses it for my pancakes.

Can anyone recommend a good protein powder, i have just finished a bag of Optimum Health whey protein which was cheap but did the job. I have looked into ON's 100% whey gold standard, as well as Dymatize versions and also LA Muscles LA Whey but the LA Whey is on sale at the moment for ?79.99. I have heard bad things about LA Whey.

I am completely lost in a sea of protein brands.

look into dymatize's iso-100. best protein powder i've had so far, fitrx offers free shipping for a few more days iirc.

Back