• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ramy gotb robbed

freaksized00

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
9ysehupe.jpg

Rammy got overlooked. It was bs. Should have placed top 5 IMO

those side by sides tell that story. Crazy.

Ramy will win the O very soon, I thought he was top 3 imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Damm I agree after seeing these

I'm guessing those pics are shopped?..not that it doesn't show some comparison but if there shopped there apples to oranges in some ways...

Imo Ramy prob should have been 5th or 6th....put some non shopped picks of him next to Wolf..Heath...and Kai and he doesn't look so dominate size wise..

Ramy is big...and he has a bright future...but is quick launch into his muscle mass lacks some of the mature deep lines and striations his counterparts have...

Somebody needs to tell Ramy to stop injecting his growth so much to the right of his navel...look at FLS pic above....that's a rookie mistake..

He is the biggest person I've ever seen in real life. He makes everyone look small! Jay got a gift at the Olympia he wasn't even top ten worthy. Folly got fucked to he was in his best shape ever!

IML Gear Cream!
No doubt muscle mass per height these are some of the biggest men out there....

Having seen several pro strongmen next to or near top tier IFBB pros....its not even close ...Derrick Poundstone types make these guys look small...and Derrick has abs...so its not fat big...

should have def beat jay but not top 5

Holy crap lol, how do they get clothes that fit?

We knew Ramy was going to get fucked....the powers that be, and their political bullshit. With more maturity, he should be unbeatable.
Frankly I think Wolff was given a real gift...his bilateral symmetry is way off and he still has vestiges of calves. At that level you should not have such a blatant shortcoming. And I have to agree Jay was not top ten worthy. He's had a great run, but should retire....even from a health perspective. He's accumulated enough wealth and doesn't really need bodybuilding.

Back