• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Besides lifting, what do you do to stay in shape?

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering what activities you all do besides weight lifting and basic cardio.

Most people here know I'm an avid cyclist, but I also ski and occasionally play golf (I walk the course and carry my clubs). They are fun activities, but I also keep in the front of my mind the fact that it's a workout. That helps motivate me and push myself harder.

In the winter months, I spend most of my time in the pool hall. During the summer months, playing outside with my daughter take up the majority of the daylight. I'm too late this year, but next year I'm going to join an 'Ultimate' league (frisbee football)!! We saw some teams playing at the park a couple of weeks ago and it seems like a great way to pass the summer week nights. Anyone else ever play Ultimate?

Started getting into Mt. Biking last summer and have continued and I'm loving it.

I'm also a swimmer. I use to compete when I was younger, now I swim for fun and exercise. I also love hiking during the warmer months.

In the winter I sit on my ass :laugh:

I watch TV to stay in shape, hey round is a shape!!!

Well I used to have sex. That was always good for a couple hundred calories.... :rolleyes:

Backpacking when I get a chance. Anything outdoors!

in the winter, sadly, not much... i used to play hockey but quit a few years ago... in the summer i try to keep as active as possible... i walk, bike, rollerblade everywhere i go... try to swim as much as possible... play sports... anything really... yay summer!

during summer football,Mt.biking during winter boxing,swiming

Fall = city football league
Winter = Volleyball and Basketball leagues
Spring = Softball league
Summer = Basketball league

IML Gear Cream!
i play video games, which really tones those finger muscles!

I used to inline skate, now just the job ( fitter/welder ), and doing yard work, house improvements.

Jim

"Well I used to have sex. That was always good for a couple hundred calories.... "

Yeah....I used to do that for extra cardio too..I miss that a lot.

All kidding aside...Im in the military so I have to be in shape.

I like playing football when I get a chance and I love to swim too.

I go jogging every once in awhile.

Back