• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what the fricken hell

I assume they don't sell Spectracide in China. They really should import the shit, those damn hornet stings hurt like hell!

I like honeybees and bumble bees

fuck a buncha hornets

Those bald face hornets from Japan can designate an entire honeybee hive. They wait outside and pinch the bees in half as they leave the nest. A defense the bees incorporated is to pile on a hornet and gyrate to generate heat. They can generate just enough to kill the hornet without killing themselves.

Castle meet catapult

Horney is spelled as such hornet is spelled like that only difference is the y or the t, conclusion hornets arnt really violent there just horny

Horney is spelled as such hornet is spelled like that only difference is the y or the t, conclusion hornets arnt really violent there just horny

Ah! So when you're least expecting it that prick you feel is really a prick, then. :hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
I heard the reason for so many deaths and injuries is tha they are experimenting with infusing mtr on regular bees.

42 down...42 billion to go...bet Wal-Mart is sweating it...

Back