• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I Need Advice Please

Jmullins020

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys,

Sorry i know this may not be where i am supposed to post this but i need some pro's opinions and i figured this is where id find some.

Ht: 6'1
Wt: 185lbs
Years in gym: 10
Cycles done: 5...... primo, eq, test

Ok anyways i was goin to run tren forte 200 by itself and ive had mixed reviews on the side effects. I DO NOT want to break out with acne. Id rather just throw the shit away than that. But i figure i may run it at a low dose of 200mgs/week. Just wondering if u all saw anything wrong with this or think have any suggestions on how to keep the sides down. Any help i can get i would totally b grateful and i will listen to what u have to say if u take the time to help me. Thanks guys.

I got into this with another member not to long ago about the importance of using test as a base for all cycles. I truly believe this and he didn't. A few weeks later he wound up dead. No, I'm just kidding but I am a big advocate of test as a base. I don't think tren should be ran alone but I believe Standard Donkey has run this a few times. He would definetly be the one to talk to about stand alone tren cycles.

I would run test at 100-200mg a week rather that none at all.

people who run lowish test with tren find the sides a lot less harsh...you should feel itat 200
try 2 shots a week if its tri tren,or use mast instead and npp..much better results.

Do not run the tren alone. Test should be in all your cycles. Also proviron will help eliminate the anxiety and depression associated with the tren.

Tren only for a few weeks to harden up is awesome. I did it back in August. I felt amazing. Strong energetic no real sides to mention. And when I did put test back in, holy energy batman it was noteworthy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

thanks guys for everything. I guess i might make another order for some test. Ill let u all kno how it goes.

Back