• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Honest review of multiple sponsors

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bored at work so I will give an honest review of different sponsors I have dealt with. I am not super active on here and don't really care if this offends anyone. Matter of fact I think this bored is kinda ass backwards.....Seems like people are more interested in kissing sponsors ass then helping us the buyers out. Ok here we go I will try and be as accurate as possible. NAPS- been a year and half I would say got some gen shi oils which I thought were fantastic actually even if over priced and in the annoying little 5ml bottles. also got some geneza orals which were just ok. I think underdosed. I have heard geneza is a pretty spotty company all together real hit or miss in their batches. Also shipping time was stupid I think I waited almost 6 weeks. honestly wouldn't order again too many good domestic cources...ALTHOUGH naps does have as huge variety and they have everything which is nice.

UNCLE Z- ordered maybe year half ago. Again SHIT shipping time waited over a month. Tried both the uncle z line and the EP line. both oils and orals. Was impressed by everything! Even did the domestic option once and shipping on that was very good. Infact I actually liked this source until we went AWOL like a year or so ago and honestly that would probably scare me from ever ordering again. Other than that I liked Z alot

MLG- ordered several times over the years. Have tried his test and EQ. Really liked both a lot. Cheap and DID ship very fast and dirt cheap shipping. I know there was an issue once a year or ago about some labs coming back underdosed on their test personally I have always had good luck. Have tried both their dbol and winny both sucked.....But that was probably almost 2 years ago maybe that's changed now. Heard lately their shipping times have been slow too. Still a source I like though a lot for the basics. Good prices cheap shipping good reps

AMA- Ordered probably 3 times now in the last 9 months. Great source one of my favorites! I consistently see them coming back with good lab results. Good prices decent selection, shipping time is good enough. have only tried their oils but like them all. Have a bunch of their winny and anavar but haven't tried them yet. I will update once I try them. Good reps. My opinion when they are open this is the sponsor you wanna use at least so far in my experience.

Purity Source Labs. Just placed first order. Havent used it yet BUT if its the same EP line I tried from Z then im sure its good. Cant comment on much just placed the order yesterday. So far communications been great though and it was a good sale the 2+1 sale. Will update when I know more

Auexis-NOT SURE IF THIS IS OK SINCE THEY JUST PULLED THEIR SPONSORSHIP. MODS DELETE IF THIS IS A PROBLEM. Great source. Killer oils and The best DBOL I have ever used. OILS are thick. I think they used apricot oil or something different than most. Anyway them and AMA are my favs. Communications shipping everything top notch. If they were still a sponsor id say them and AMA tied for number 1

I like honesty...thanks for the reviews....well minus the ass kissing part...

Here at IMF we don't kiss ass....we give LHJO to those we love...:)

Also I guess this is sponsor related but Ironmag labs m-sten is killer was so glad to see it come back. For sure the best ph out in my opinion maybe only thing better was SD.

IML Gear Cream!
Also I find most research companies to be sorta fly by night shit operations. The only one I would trust is RUI have used them a ton always think their stuff work. BUT lately I have tried Hardcore peptides after I read a good test and review by heavy iron and have been happy with them! Whether or not they stick around or stay legit who knows that's how research and peptide companies seem to go but for now I like hardcore a lot!

Awesome, thank you for the reviews

Reviews are always a good thing thx for the input

Thanks for the honest reviews

This site needs more of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

AMA labs great used their orals and oil happy with shipping good packing brittle orals well dbol at least but not problem at all very happy. Used some of World-Pharma orals I got them from someone else so I don't know about shipping times but the orals were great. Got some Euro-Pharmacies orals have not used them yet but will update. Ordered from a sponser i'm dealing with right now don't want to say name yet but the Tren was good but Orals have a problem hope it's just the batch I got and they make it right so waiting to see how they handle this before I give review, shipping was fast packing good no problems there.

There is not one UGL out there that is flawless or never had a hiccup, but that's neither here nor there.. The fact of the matter is, know your source..What counts is when your source goes above and beyond to correct any situation, and if they have a limited amount of misfortunes. Your in the black market guys, shit is equally tough for a sponsor too.
The statement about ass kissing, I only know of one forum that has enough of that, and it's a free forum for sponsors.. Nuff said!

Know your source people, because I see sponsors get flamed that I now for a fact are legit...Hidden agenda at times

You want my honest opinion? Well even you don't you're going to get it...

Unless you're buying Human grade from the pharmacy next door, expect a hit or miss with everyone else. I was going to go ahead and say my PSL plug here but you know what, fuck it.

Order Agent Yes, or World-Pharma - There prices may not be like the others, but at least you can be pretty damn sure whats going in your body, and how sterile that oil is....

Im not going to go into anymore than that, Agent Yes, World-Pharma, and Recently I have tried AnabolicPharma-eu and they were pretty spot on...

If you want quality legal Steroids or PH's IronMagLabs, hands down, no joke, I know the owner, and the people who run it, talk about quality... Id rather have a kick start of MethaDrol Extreme, Super DMZ, or M-sten over Dbol anyday.

Yes I have been drinking tonight, but my moral judgment is still intact because i'm not going all can of beans on this shit.

Everyone says that agent yes is worth the price. It's amazing that even in anabolics you get what you pay for

IML Gear Cream!
Good thread. Repped. Also negged for not tren!

Love other people chiming in! anyone who wants to come in and add a review of a sponsor please do! I would love to see this be a community thread with all kinds of people giving their experiences. And I have heard awesome things about agent yes and World pharma honestly just too broke to try them out haha if im being honest. Those are the two sources I have never onced used but like to based on the positive feedback I always hear. I hear agent yes is particularly good with helping people and being a hands on friendly and knowledgeable awesome sourse

the best gear i have ever pinned i cant post the name cause they dont sponsor here, but they use MCT oil... the shit is legit and smooth. Every source should make the swap to MCT oil. With MCT you can do higher dose without crashing it it flows 3cc through a 25 in my quad with ZERO pip.

the best gear i have ever pinned i cant post the name cause they dont sponsor here, but they use MCT oil... the shit is legit and smooth. Every source should make the swap to MCT oil. With MCT you can do higher dose without crashing it it flows 3cc through a 25 in my quad with ZERO pip.

This is interesting. I thought MTC's were solid at room temp? Maybe its just something else in coconut oil that causes this.

This is interesting. I thought MTC's were solid at room temp? Maybe its just something else in coconut oil that causes this.

nope, it flows all most as good as regular oils through a 22 but through a 25g. gear is crystal clear except tren but but thats tren... I know agent's gear is clear so my guess she uses MCT if thats the case its good, but i have ran blends that normally hurt like hell that are so smooth its unbelievable with MCT. I guess you do not need EO with it because the gear stays suspended better as well.

My best experience is with Costco, always have my script ready and its never bunk.

Everyone says that agent yes is worth the price. It's amazing that even in anabolics you get what you pay for

What you see is those that use Agent Yes gear say that and only those that use it. Until you try something of superior quality you don't know what you are missing. Your reviews above seem spot on from my experience with a few of them.

There is not one UGL out there that is flawless or never had a hiccup, but that's neither here nor there.. The fact of the matter is, know your source..What counts is when your source goes above and beyond to correct any situation, and if they have a limited amount of misfortunes. Your in the black market guys, shit is equally tough for a sponsor too.
The statement about ass kissing, I only know of one forum that has enough of that, and it's a free forum for sponsors.. Nuff said!

Know your source people, because I see sponsors get flamed that I now for a fact are legit...Hidden agenda at times

I agree with this
"..What counts is when your source goes above and beyond to correct any situation"
the Sponsor i was dealing with on an issue is gone now yesterday they were there but today I look and their not in the Sponsor section anylonger guess I'm out of luck. Always a risk

I agree with this
"..What counts is when your source goes above and beyond to correct any situation"
the Sponsor i was dealing with on an issue is gone now yesterday they were there but today I look and their not in the Sponsor section anylonger guess I'm out of luck. Always a risk

I agree with this and actually AMA was one who I had a very tardy order with but we kept in good communication with each other and at the end, all was shipped and some very nice extras were added. I will say I did not have this same experience with another sponsor though a while back, IP Source to be specific, but it was so inconsequential I just moved on and found some I liked better.

Here is my deal and take, if sponsors make it right that is 90% of the battle; the other part are the intangibles. Does the gear look good i.e. are labels on straight and frankly on every bottle (some are terrible about this), is the stopped of a high quality, are they all filled to the exact height, does it give bad PIP? These are what make a sponsor worth going back to when none of these are ever in question nor is the quality of the oil/oral you are buying. Most people are willing to pay more (subjective based on budget as we are all different) to get this level of service. It will never be Amazon.com but it can be damn near as good when you find the right sponsor.

Back