• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GHRP-2 Increased prolactin levels

Soujerz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i've been using ghrp-2 with cjc-1295 NO DAC for about 2 weeks and i think my prolactin levels are up because i get a clear liquid discharge if i squeeze my nipples. Anyway to get rid of this besides lowering Dose?

Anyone else experience this?

Prami will benefit you... See underlined.

Neuroendocrine and side effect profile of pramipexole, a new dopamine receptor agonist, in humans.

Schilling JC, Adamus WS, Palluk R.

Human Pharmacology Centre, Boehringer Ingelheim KG, Germany.

The effects and tolerability of pramipexole, a new dopamine D2-receptor agonist, on prolactin, human growth hormone, thyrotropin, cortisol, and corticotropin levels were investigated in a randomized, double-blind, crossover study in 12 healthy volunteers. Single oral doses of 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3 mg pramipexole and placebo were studied over a period of 24 hours. Pramipexole decreased serum prolactin levels in a dose-dependent manner, with a maximum effect after 2 to 4 hours. Serum levels of human growth hormone were dose-dependently increased; however, this effect was only significant 2 hours after drug administration. Furthermore, a slight increase in serum cortisol levels and a slight decrease in serum thyrotropin levels was observed. Our findings show for the first time pharmacodynamic effects of pramipexole after single oral doses in healthy volunteers. The compound was well tolerated and showed an endocrine profile similar to other dopamine D2-agonists.

PMID: 1350237 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Recommend taking at bedtime as well...usually helps tolerate it better.

I did not know that, what are some of the sides that i would need to tolerate. Also do i need an empty stomach to take it or can i have a protein shake before bed and then take the prami? (sorry for the newbie questions)

I did not know that, what are some of the sides that i would need to tolerate. Also do i need an empty stomach to take it or can i have a protein shake before bed and then take the prami? (sorry for the newbie questions)

I would take it with food.... and most common sides are flu like symptoms.

About 24 hrs after the dose. Shouldn't experience much as long as you start out low enough. I just started back up on it...ran .1mg for 3 days and just bumped it up to .2 mg...will work up to .5mg ed.

Is it just the first time you dose or every time you dose you get flu like symptoms for 24 hours?

Is it just the first time you dose or every time you dose you get flu like symptoms for 24 hours?

If you take too much before you let your body get used to it. For your application, you could probably stay at the low end of .2 mg. So start at .1 mg and work up to .2 over a few days....should be fine.

So i've been using .2mg for about 4 days now and the prami is definitely helping

insomnia and night sweats from GHRP-2 ???? Never heard of that from that compound or from increased prolactin.

As far as the prami / caber choice Caber is way better IMO but it can be hard to find and expensive. If you do find it dose it at .5 mg 2-3 times a week

IML Gear Cream!
insomnia and night sweats from GHRP-2 ???? Never heard of that from that compound or from increased prolactin.

As far as the prami / caber choice Caber is way better IMO but it can be hard to find and expensive. If you do find it dose it at .5 mg 2-3 times a week

i think the prami is causing night sweats and insomnia

Back