• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I don't understand

DK1213

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't understand why nobody replied to my first post. I am really serious about getting back into shape, I just wish someone would respond and get in touch. I can't really do much on this forum, I don't think I am allowed to PM people and I would like to talk to some of you, but i am stuck waiting on a response and I feel like a black sheep here. I am not a cop, or some dumbass kid just wanting to take pics of myself flexing in the mirror and then admiring myself by talking to other people on the forum about it. I am a really good, straight up cool guy just trying to get in touch with the right people to help me achieve my goals. I know some of you are exactly the people I need to talk to and meet, I know I need the help, but since I can't PM anyone, and nobody will respond to my posts, how am I supposed to do that? I joined this forum because I wanted to join a community of people who have a passion for the struggle of achieving their goals of getting the body they want, their best ways of getting ripped and staying on top of it. I needed some help because I fell out of shape, and I have no good excuse, I got a girlfriend, got lazy, and really lost my motivation. I had always been in good shape all my life, played football in high school, I was a tailback. I am 5'9", when I did my first cycle of Sciroxx Pentadex 300, and Winatrol 50 I was at 175lbs, solid. I never wanted to be really huge, just cut up. Well I got my wish, I ended up with my ideal body and things were great. I stayed at it for a few years, got a semi-hot girl (of course in retrospect calling her semi-hot is just being polite). Anyway, after awhile I fell out of my workout routine, started eating alot, and let laziness get the better of me. I was 28 then. I know laziness is not an excuse. At least this is something I can still fix.

Now I am 32, and in the last three years I have moved from the big city of Chicago, where I knew a ton of people and had alot of friends, to a small town in North Central Wisconsin about 6.5 hours northwest of Chicago, where the only person I know here is my dad and his wife, obviously no connections, unless I want a sub from Cousins, and no friends other than the guy at the gas station. I moved to get away from an ex girlfriend and start over, but I didn't take into account that I would be leaving all my friends and connections and end up relying heavily on the internet for social contact. My dad loves it because he can fish and he has his wife and the bar but its too slow up here for me. In some ways it was well worth it, in others I wish I could go back. I haven't been on a serious workout regimen for 3 years. I now weigh in 210 pounds as of my last Dr. appointment last Monday. I don't think I am really fat, but fat enough, and I am definitely out of shape, and not comfortable anymore with my shirt off. Some of you guys I know are in great shape and might call me a fatass, I know. I need to drop about 40lbs. I know I can do it with some pharmaceutical help and the right workout regimen. That is where I thought I can lean on some of you in this forum, and hopefully return the favor after I have successfully reached my goal to someone else in my position. I have the motivation, the time, and the will to do this. Now I need the connections for the Pharmaceutical aid, and the knowledge of someone who knows the right way to cut weight and gain muscle quickly, someone willing to keep in touch with me, so I can communicate about my workout cycle with. I would really appreciate it. I am looking to get on the same cycle I was on before, and just hit it hard. I already joined the gym, but there is nobody there that can help with what I need. Its mostly older people walking around the wading pool, water aerobics, that kind of shit. From 5am until 9 I am the only one in the entire gym.

Please, if anyone out there can help me, and wants to - shoot me a message. I am looking forward to hearing from somebody. Thanks! :winkfinger:

DK

The reason you didn't get many "welcomes" is because no one knew you were new. You should have made your introductory post in the New Members Section then you would have been welcomed by many members within hours of your post. Anyway, welcome to the board. Visit all the different forums, chillax and read a lot of the stickies especially the ones intended for new members. Good luck on reaching your goals.

Bert_2.gif

narrow your OP down..it would get more responses that way...

woooooow

I read 2 lines then noticed you wrote a book. Negged

Welcome. 90% of reaching your goals is in the research. 87% of all statistics are made up on the spot!

Read as much as you can and ask specific questions and you will get some great advice from some great bros!!

Holy crap guy! A simple hello here are my stats would have been fine. Listen, no offense, but it seems to me that you are still being lazy. No reading or research done, just now joining a gym again after 3 years(how long have you been at this new gym?), wanting gear to transform yourself into super ripped guy. It seems to me that you need someone to hold your hand...so here it goes. First...read and research everything. Second...take a good hard look at your diet, then look again. Third...if you need help in the gym, HIRE A PERSONAL TRAINER. Fourth...even though you have done a cycle or two, get blood work done if you can and establish a base before you hop on the juice train. I know no matter what any of us tell you, you will juice anyway so at least get knowledgable about it. Hope this helps and welcome to IMF.

i don't understand why nobody replied to my first post. I am really serious about getting back into shape, i just wish someone would respond and get in touch. I can't really do much on this forum, i don't think i am allowed to pm people and i would like to talk to some of you, but i am stuck waiting on a response and i feel like a black sheep here. I am not a cop, or some dumbass kid just wanting to take pics of myself flexing in the mirror and then admiring myself by talking to other people on the forum about it. I am a really good, straight up cool guy just trying to get in touch with the right people to help me achieve my goals. I know some of you are exactly the people i need to talk to and meet, i know i need the help, but since i can't pm anyone, and nobody will respond to my posts, how am i supposed to do that? I joined this forum because i wanted to join a community of people who have a passion for the struggle of achieving their goals of getting the body they want, their best ways of getting ripped and staying on top of it. I needed some help because i fell out of shape, and i have no good excuse, i got a girlfriend, got lazy, and really lost my motivation. I had always been in good shape all my life, played football in high school, i was a tailback. I am 5'9", when i did my first cycle of sciroxx pentadex 300, and winatrol 50 i was at 175lbs, solid. I never wanted to be really huge, just cut up. Well i got my wish, i ended up with my ideal body and things were great. I stayed at it for a few years, got a semi-hot girl (of course in retrospect calling her semi-hot is just being polite). Anyway, after awhile i fell out of my workout routine, started eating alot, and let laziness get the better of me. I was 28 then. I know laziness is not an excuse. At least this is something i can still fix.

Now i am 32, and in the last three years i have moved from the big city of chicago, where i knew a ton of people and had alot of friends, to a small town in north central wisconsin about 6.5 hours northwest of chicago, where the only person i know here is my dad and his wife, obviously no connections, unless i want a sub from cousins, and no friends other than the guy at the gas station. I moved to get away from an ex girlfriend and start over, but i didn't take into account that i would be leaving all my friends and connections and end up relying heavily on the internet for social contact. My dad loves it because he can fish and he has his wife and the bar but its too slow up here for me. In some ways it was well worth it, in others i wish i could go back. I haven't been on a serious workout regimen for 3 years. I now weigh in 210 pounds as of my last dr. Appointment last monday. I don't think i am really fat, but fat enough, and i am definitely out of shape, and not comfortable anymore with my shirt off. Some of you guys i know are in great shape and might call me a fatass, i know. I need to drop about 40lbs. I know i can do it with some pharmaceutical help and the right workout regimen. That is where i thought i can lean on some of you in this forum, and hopefully return the favor after i have successfully reached my goal to someone else in my position. I have the motivation, the time, and the will to do this. Now i need the connections for the pharmaceutical aid, and the knowledge of someone who knows the right way to cut weight and gain muscle quickly, someone willing to keep in touch with me, so i can communicate about my workout cycle with. I would really appreciate it. I am looking to get on the same cycle i was on before, and just hit it hard. I already joined the gym, but there is nobody there that can help with what i need. Its mostly older people walking around the wading pool, water aerobics, that kind of shit. From 5am until 9 i am the only one in the entire gym.

Please, if anyone out there can help me, and wants to - shoot me a message. I am looking forward to hearing from somebody. Thanks! :winkfinger:

Dk

le

IML Gear Cream!
+1 on doing a ton of research and then it's trial and error to find what works for you! Places to start , read up on everything John meadows, check out carb nite and carb back loading, maybe even paleo, also download the myfitnesspal app for your phone, it helps track what you eat. Then after your diet is figured out, pick a program and stick to it for half a year

I don't understand why nobody replied to my first post. I am really serious about getting back into shape, I just wish someone would respond and get in touch. I can't really do much on this forum, I don't think I am allowed to PM people and I would like to talk to some of you, but i am stuck waiting on a response and I feel like a black sheep here. I am not a cop, or some dumbass kid just wanting to take pics of myself flexing in the mirror and then admiring myself by talking to other people on the forum about it. I am a really good, straight up cool guy just trying to get in touch with the right people to help me achieve my goals. I know some of you are exactly the people I need to talk to and meet, I know I need the help, but since I can't PM anyone, and nobody will respond to my posts, how am I supposed to do that? I joined this forum because I wanted to join a community of people who have a passion for the struggle of achieving their goals of getting the body they want, their best ways of getting ripped and staying on top of it. I needed some help because I fell out of shape, and I have no good excuse, I got a girlfriend, got lazy, and really lost my motivation. I had always been in good shape all my life, played football in high school, I was a tailback. I am 5'9", when I did my first cycle of Sciroxx Pentadex 300, and Winatrol 50 I was at 175lbs, solid. I never wanted to be really huge, just cut up. Well I got my wish, I ended up with my ideal body and things were great. I stayed at it for a few years, got a semi-hot girl (of course in retrospect calling her semi-hot is just being polite). Anyway, after awhile I fell out of my workout routine, started eating alot, and let laziness get the better of me. I was 28 then. I know laziness is not an excuse. At least this is something I can still fix.

Now I am 32, and in the last three years I have moved from the big city of Chicago, where I knew a ton of people and had alot of friends, to a small town in North Central Wisconsin about 6.5 hours northwest of Chicago, where the only person I know here is my dad and his wife, obviously no connections, unless I want a sub from Cousins, and no friends other than the guy at the gas station. I moved to get away from an ex girlfriend and start over, but I didn't take into account that I would be leaving all my friends and connections and end up relying heavily on the internet for social contact. My dad loves it because he can fish and he has his wife and the bar but its too slow up here for me. In some ways it was well worth it, in others I wish I could go back. I haven't been on a serious workout regimen for 3 years. I now weigh in 210 pounds as of my last Dr. appointment last Monday. I don't think I am really fat, but fat enough, and I am definitely out of shape, and not comfortable anymore with my shirt off. Some of you guys I know are in great shape and might call me a fatass, I know. I need to drop about 40lbs. I know I can do it with some pharmaceutical help and the right workout regimen. That is where I thought I can lean on some of you in this forum, and hopefully return the favor after I have successfully reached my goal to someone else in my position. I have the motivation, the time, and the will to do this. Now I need the connections for the Pharmaceutical aid, and the knowledge of someone who knows the right way to cut weight and gain muscle quickly, someone willing to keep in touch with me, so I can communicate about my workout cycle with. I would really appreciate it. I am looking to get on the same cycle I was on before, and just hit it hard. I already joined the gym, but there is nobody there that can help with what I need. Its mostly older people walking around the wading pool, water aerobics, that kind of shit. From 5am until 9 I am the only one in the entire gym.

DK

Hello,
I hope you stick with ti this time. having said that you should get fit/healthy THEN use "tools" aas to help you move further. anyway I highly rec "carb cycling for fatloss" it works well. I mean calories still matter, you dont want ot drop them too low, or have them too high. but carb cycling is best for fatloss IMO, google the term and research it. eg: sat/sunday high carb ( cheat ) days, mon/tus/wed - low carb ( high protein/med fat), thurs/friday med carb and repeat. you can tweek it for what works best for you but that is jist of it.

now for "tools" I rec you get your body fat down before touching anything, more BF% also means in most cases more side effects, more estrogen issues ect.
BUT if you are going to, I rec keep it simple:
T3 and test, maybe some var.

wk1-12 500mg teste ew
wk1-13 AI Dex 0.5mg eod
wk5-12 anavar 50-80mg ed OR you can try maste 400mg ew for 12 wks or even just low does deca 300mg ew * bloat will go away after cycle*
wk 6-12 T3 - * i only used 25-50mcg ed max in passed, but others will say 75-100mcg + , I dont like possible muscle loss so i say around 50mcg is good if you are going to use it, 75mcg is starting to push it IMO.*
wk14-18 PCT : clomid/tamox

add in a few cups of strong green tea and make sure yoru diet is genreally very high in protein and veggies. protein drinks are fine, but be sure ot have soem food with ti to help keep you full. also i rec addign oliv oil to everythign you can ( in lesser amount while cutting as to not go crazy on calories) even a shot to your protein drink of olive oil is great, do it weather bulking or cutting.

stay away from juices or other simple sugars! if you need fruit juice... eat the fruit atleast... if you MUST have it then after a heavy workout then have some juice.
also building mass will help naturally burn more calories, but tryign to bulk and cut is not optimal.. still evfn when cuttign i rec atleast 1-2 days of heavy lifting a week, look at cglose to "DC training" i do my own variant of it ( more time, more reps, less often)

hope this helps a bit

i am not sure what he wants life advice or gear advice... None the less you have 3 posts we have no clue who you are. You can say your a cool dude all you want but who knows who you are. Use the search button, respond to some threads that you have knowledge about, but read and read. for new guys 100% of all your questions have all ready been asked multiple times. Just use the search button. When i first started a few years ago i read 1000's of threads before i even did my first post.

Damn! I am going to use this question as my bedtime story when I have trouble sleeping..........

Back