25% Off Black Friday Sale

High dose TNE homebrew

Rep Points

High dose TNE homebrew

Hello everyone,

I've been asking questions about this everywhere and haven't really gotten a firm answer, but this site has the best info (google ethyl oleate testosterone suspension homebrew and the best info is under high dose homebrew). Hopefully someone can shed some light.

I'm looking to make 200mg/ml TNE but will settle for 150mg/ml.

These are the recipes I've come up with so far:

2% BA
    20% BB
    35% EO
    43% oil

2%BA
    20%BB
    78% EO

2% BA
    98% EO

2% BA
    20% BB
    39% EO
    39% GSO

2% BA
    49% EO
    49% Oil

And then Ive been reading about guaiacol being able to help keep it from crashing. Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks.

Rep Points

Bump

Still growin
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I have not been able to get it to hold above 50mg/ml personally... if you figure it out let us know. I personally cant touch EO anymore. so that is out for me.
    I'll get there or Die trying...

Rep Points

This is the recipe I used last week for 50ml of TNE @ 100mg/ml

8% Guaiacol
    2% BB
    2% BA
    34ml Oil (24ml EO & 10ml GSO)

It held and it's nice and thin, a tiny bit of injection pain, but nothing too crazy
    ~bulldogz~

Rep Points

Thank you bulldogz thats the best response I've gotten yet... do you know if that formula will hold more than 100mg/ml? Maybe it can be modified a bit to hold more? Reason I ask is I've tried oils subq b4 and had good results - it only really hurts when you do greater than .3cc. If you question subq oil injections google it there are studys showing it to be effective and I know a lot of people that have experimented with it(mostly friends that are scared to go into the muscle with large pins, big babies haha). However if this is as good as it gets I think I can handle it - with it being suspended in oil can you get away with once daily or is it still like water where 2-3x a day is optimal?

Rep Points

Also do you mean 2% BB or 20% what are the actual volumes of each in ccs for 50cc? Does each gram count as .85 cc?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Thank you bulldogz thats the best response I've gotten yet... do you know if that formula will hold more than 100mg/ml? Maybe it can be modified a bit to hold more? Reason I ask is I've tried oils subq b4 and had good results - it only really hurts when you do greater than .3cc. If you question subq oil injections google it there are studys showing it to be effective and I know a lot of people that have experimented with it(mostly friends that are scared to go into the muscle with large pins, big babies haha). However if this is as good as it gets I think I can handle it - with it being suspended in oil can you get away with once daily or is it still like water where 2-3x a day is optimal?
    I don't question subq shots as I know you can or it can be done...

I honestly don't know if it would hold at a higher mg/ml concentration...but if you try it, try it with small amount so you don't lose to much if it doesn't hold

TNE or test base has a very short half-life...~24hrs so a higher mg/ml concentration would not mean you would pin less

Also do you mean 2% BB or 20% what are the actual volumes of each in ccs for 50cc? Does each gram count as .85 cc?
    Sorry...typo...should have read...16% Guaiacol and 4% BB...my next run I might bring it down to 15% guaiacol since guaiacol is some nasty shit, maybe even 10% to see of it holds

So for my recipe 20% BB equals to 10ml of BB, but I split that 10ml into 8ml of Guaiacol and 2ml of BB, which is about 16% Guaiacol and 4% BB

You just got too technical for me...all I know is that I follow the formula/equation of - (what ever ml you are making x mg per ml) and the same for the solvents
    ~bulldogz~

Rep Points

Dude thank you so much for helping me out, this was driving me crazy... All the experimenting I was going to have to do was looking like it was going to be pretty pricey.

Ill probably start it at double the mg/ml and then add volume until it holds - I think we can assume itll hold more than 100mg/ml and even if its just 120 that'd be awesome.

I was actually suggesting that suspending TNE in oil rather than water might increase the half life - I've read it's halflife in water is around 4 hours and I figured with it being a depot when its in oil that it might seep into your blood slower? Clarification please.

So
    16% guaiacol
    4% BB
    2% BA
    48% EO
    20% GSO
    10% missing?

Rep Points

Also why is guaiacol nasty? Doesn't appear to be toxic and its an anesthetic...

Rep Points

Dude thank you so much for helping me out, this was driving me crazy... All the experimenting I was going to have to do was looking like it was going to be pretty pricey.

Ill probably start it at double the mg/ml and then add volume until it holds - I think we can assume itll hold more than 100mg/ml and even if its just 120 that'd be awesome.

I was actually suggesting that suspending TNE in oil rather than water might increase the half life - I've read it's halflife in water is around 4 hours and I figured with it being a depot when its in oil that it might seep into your blood slower? Clarification please.

So
    16% guaiacol
    4% BB
    2% BA
    48% EO
    20% GSO
    10% missing?
    Yes...I only make my TNE in oil...make it easier for me to mix in a syringe if I wanted to mix with another compound.

I don't really think it being in oil will slower the process down in getting to your bloodstream, test base has a half-life of around 1 day...where did you see it was only 4 hours?

The percentage you are missing is the raws you will use...it will take up the volume you need to make what ever amount you are making

Also why is guaiacol nasty? Doesn't appear to be toxic and its an anesthetic...
    I had and read a report on guaiacol but I am unable to locate it right now to post
    ~bulldogz~

Rep Points

Ya Im going to mix mine with masteron, I really like test/mast/tbol - favorite stack. May or may not do the tbol for this blast cause I want to see how the TNE treats me but Im going to use the mast for estrogen support, I'm going to start with 75mg/day test and either 30 or 60mg/day mast.

I am not sure where I saw it but now im reading that suspension has a halflife of something like 39 hrs? But then what's the half life of base? All im seeing is that its less than suspension... can you get away with once a day injections or eod? Or is 2-3x a day optimal?

Finally all I'm seeing negative about guaiacol is some have an allergic reaction to it, just like EO, but it appears rare. Its not poisonous or anything. Please tell me about this report.

Rep Points

Hey which kind of vacume filter shoukd I use? Millipore pvdf? Or something nylon? Can you point me in the right direction?

Rep Points

This is what worked for me:

Test base 100mg/ml
    BA 1%
    BB 5%
    G 16%
    EO 48%
    GSO 20%
    This didn't hold so I bumped it up to 20% G and reheated. Held all the way down to 50' will let you know if it falls out after a couple days.