• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

10 key traits as to Do You Have What It Takes to Become Filthy Rich?

Bowden

Elite Member
Reaction score
Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have
IML Gear Cream!
A great article.

Do You Have What It Takes to Become Filthy Rich? | munKNEE dot.com

Having money isn't all about whether or not you know how to score screaming bargains. It has more to do with your attitude toward money. Many millionaires, in fact, have frugal ways and understanding how personal traits can influence your finances is an essential ingredient for building wealth.
Do you have the 10 key traits to become rich let alone very, very rich?

So says Jeffery Strain (Stock Market - Business News, Market Data, Stock Analysis - TheStreet) in an article* which Lorimer Wilson, editor of www.munKNEE.com (Your Key to Making Money!), has further edited ([ ]), abridged (?) and reformatted below for the sake of clarity and brevity to ensure a fast and easy read. The author's views and conclusions are unaltered and no personal comments have been included to maintain the integrity of the original article. Please note that this paragraph must be included in any article re-posting to avoid copyright infringement.

10. Patience

Patience is one of the most important traits when it comes to saving money.

9. Satisfaction

When you're satisfied, there is no reason to spend money on non-essentials.

8. Organization

Being organized can make you more productive and ensure that all the many issues pertaining to personal finances are addressed.

7. Discipline

You need the discipline to continue to save money for specific, long-term goals every month.

6. Reflectiveness

It's important to be able to look at your financial decisions and reflect on their results.

5. Creativity

The economy and our earnings don't always match our expectations
Unexpected developments wreak havoc to elaborate financial plans. When this happens, changes are needed to deal with the new circumstances. Creativity is essential to accomplish this.

4. Curiosity

Having curiosity helps you learn, study and improve yourself.

3. Risk-Taking

To build wealth, one needs to be willing to take risks. This doesn't mean uncalculated risk

2. Goal-Oriented

The importance of setting and working toward goals is obvious.

1. Hard- and Smart-Working

Creating wealth and staying out of debt rarely comes about without a lot of hard work.

Last edited:
TY Bowden, I need to learn from this post....:wits:

9. Satisfaction

Warren Buffett has a net worth of approx 39 billion dollars.

This is Warren Buffett's house.
He bought this house in 1958 for 31,500.
He has lived in this house ever since.

Buffett could have afforded a long time ago buying a mansion.
He however understands the meaning of satisfaction related to satisfaction being a key trait of becoming filthy rich.

0x600.jpg

Last edited:
they forgot about the most important key to wealth, rich parents

It's the same as any other area in life. First you need a burning desire, not just a want. Then you need to be willing to put in the work necessary to achieve the goal.

Think about how many hour you've spent busting your ass in the gym, learning about nutrition, planning diets and training routines, studying about supplementation and anabolics, etc. These efforts, along with some genetic potential make a great physique.

Now if you spent the same amount time AND had the same passion for wealth building, you would be much further ahead in this area as well.

The recipe for success is the same no matter what the topic. If you really want to be rich, take the success you've achieved in bodybuilding and apply the same principles and you'll be surprised how well it works.

^ The majority of rich people did earn their money the old fashioned way, they inherited the shit.

Then they make lists like this!

9. Satisfaction

Warren Buffett has a net worth of approx 39 billion dollars.

This is Warren Buffett's house.
He bought this house in 1958 for 31,500.
He has lived in this house ever since.

Buffett could have afforded a long time ago buying a mansion.
He however understands the meaning of satisfaction related to satisfaction being a key trait of becoming filthy rich.

0x600.jpg
^What the hell is the fun of having 39 billion dollars and not indulging a little. I mean c'mon, I understand thrifty, but 39 billion? He could crazily spurge on a...GOD FORBID...million dollar house? Oh shit call the damn accountant/realtor...I'm going broke. Whatever Warren Buffett!

IML Gear Cream!
As I said, the principles of success are similar. Unfortunately so are the excuses.

you obviously didn't grow up in a wealthy area, because that couldn't be more true.

being at the right place at the right time, making the right move and of course knowing people can help tremendously...

I didn't know that many "rich kids" growing up, but most of the wealthy kids I did know have spent 25 years fucking off their money and wasting their life in the process, some still haven't recovered.

The easist way to become filthy rich is simple. Get elected as a US Senator and watch the money roll on in. I mean really, what other career could you get into that pays about $150K per year and come out of the other end in 6 years a millionaire?

A great article.

Do You Have What It Takes to Become Filthy Rich? | munKNEE dot.com

Having money isn't all about whether or not you know how to score screaming bargains. It has more to do with your attitude toward money. Many millionaires, in fact, have frugal ways and understanding how personal traits can influence your finances is an essential ingredient for building wealth.
Do you have the 10 key traits to become rich let alone very, very rich?

So says Jeffery Strain (Stock Market - Business News, Market Data, Stock Analysis - TheStreet) in an article* which Lorimer Wilson, editor of www.munKNEE.com (Your Key to Making Money!), has further edited ([ ]), abridged (?) and reformatted below for the sake of clarity and brevity to ensure a fast and easy read. The author's views and conclusions are unaltered and no personal comments have been included to maintain the integrity of the original article. Please note that this paragraph must be included in any article re-posting to avoid copyright infringement.

10. Patience

Patience is one of the most important traits when it comes to saving money.

9. Satisfaction

8. Organization

Being organized can make you more productive and ensure that all the many issues pertaining to personal finances are addressed.

7. Discipline

You need the discipline to continue to save money for specific, long-term goals every month.

6. Reflectiveness

It's important to be able to look at your financial decisions and reflect on their results.

5. Creativity

The economy and our earnings don't always match our expectations
Unexpected developments wreak havoc to elaborate financial plans. When this happens, changes are needed to deal with the new circumstances. Creativity is essential to accomplish this.

4. Curiosity

Having curiosity helps you learn, study and improve yourself.

3. Risk-Taking

To build wealth, one needs to be willing to take risks. This doesn't mean uncalculated risk

2. Goal-Oriented

The importance of setting and working toward goals is obvious.

1. Hard- and Smart-Working

Creating wealth and staying out of debt rarely comes about without a lot of hard work.

True.

But a person needs to have the income and income stream.

I have patience and am frugal.

Everything I own - by choice - can be fit into 2 large bags / suitcases.

0 debt.

No complaints. I don't look good on paper, but I have the choice to live the lifestyle that I want and also tell any person or organization to f*ck off.

Motivation is #1 and outweighs the others by leaps and bounds.

Satisfaction? Anyone ever go to the gym and look in the mirror and think "hey, I'm satisfied with that" while looking at yourself and not some hot chick?

Back